Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1337683 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2395) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
mesmer:
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
@dmostcheerful Sorry for all your troubles madam. I think you need a break from this e-currencies business atleast for now.

Some people are criminals, it is in their blood and trust me, they will keep coming with different tactics using different names, monikers, number etc...

There is nothing like TRUST in business whether online or offline business. You mustn't close your two eyes when dealing with people. Some are just animals.

Any deal that requires big fund, you should always insist on using escrows ( stop transacting with so much trust).

Some criminals are here also with different monikers charging back PayPal funds. I will start updating this thread everyday with names and details of these criminals.

PayPal vendors, shine your eyes oooo especially gns fund and fnf fund from cards. Make them no run you street. You never experience am no mean sey e no go reach you oooo.

Techtopsy
Samtop93
+2348069439810

I see you are back online, flexing and living large on people sweat. Listen!! Enjoy the moment but always prepare for the later. You might not be the one to suffer it but trust me something very dare to you will be taken away from you too. I will never forgive you for that $750 chargeback you did until I see you in pains because I paid you almost immediately I confirmed fund received.

Nigeria can never be good with all these goats.

Why can't we just be transacting like sane individuals?

Imagine a thief, fraudster fathering this beautiful innocent girl. Poor baby...you no get father ooo na sperm donor you get.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EronzRichie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omobola121:
@dmostcheerful Sorry for all your troubles madam. I think you need a break from this e-currencies business atleast for now.

Some people are criminals, it is in their blood and trust me, they will keep coming with different tactics using different names, monikers, number etc...

There is nothing like TRUST in business whether online or offline business. You mustn't close your two eyes when dealing with people. Some are just animals.

Any deal that requires big fund, you should always insist on using escrows ( stop transacting with so much trust).

Some criminals are here also with different monikers charging back PayPal funds. I will start updating this thread everyday with names and details of these criminals.

PayPal vendors, shine your eyes oooo especially gns fund and fnf fund from cards. Make them no run you street. You never experience am no mean sey e no go reach you oooo.

Techtopsy
Samtop93
+2348069439810

I see you are back online, flexing and living large on people sweat. Listen!! Enjoy the moment but always prepare for the later. You might not be the one to suffer it but trust me something very dare to you will be taken away from you too. I will never forgive you for that $750 chargeback you did until I see you in pains because I paid you almost immediately I confirmed fund received.

Why can't we just be transacting like a sane person?

Imagine a thief, fraudster to this beautiful innocent girl. Poor baby...you no get father ooo na sperm donor you get.

Hmm fnf funds from card. Has anyone had a bad experience with this mode of payment? Saying this because I have one that sent from card and I am been pestered to pay.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
EronzRichie:

Hmm fnf funds from card. Has anyone had a bad experience with this mode of payment? Saying this because I have one that sent from card and I am been pestered to pay.
Let me chime in, simply avoid card funds as much as possible.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Labby0: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
EronzRichie:

Avoid funds from card if you no trust the person
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EronzRichie(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
samsard:
Let me chime in, simply avoid card funds as much as possible.
ok boss. Thank you for the information.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by EronzRichie(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Labby0:

Avoid funds from card if you no trust the person
No problem boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ahumanbeing: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
mayskit4luv:

Sold!
At what rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omobola121:

Techtopsy
Samtop93
+2348069439810

Why can't we just be transacting like sane individuals?

Imagine a thief, fraudster to this beautiful innocent girl. Poor baby...you no get father ooo na sperm donor you get.
I have put a stop currently my own now is those owing me should pay so I can settle those that I am owing too.
I can't be telling someone I am owing that I am out of business a lot won't take my stories.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings account funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CEwog91(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
EronzRichie:

avoid card funds whether fnf or gns
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
It is a terrible. Would you like to earn N11,000 per hour working from your home?

dmostcheerful:
Hello everyone, I have come with my wahala again.
Probably because I am a woman everyone on nairaland wants to deal with me.
Eat there national cake from my sweat, I don't know who I wronged. All I wanted was to make money legitimately and nothing more. I could scam people too you know.
I try my possible best to be a good trader here.
I am typing this with tears in my eyes because what I am passing through I don't think I deserve every aspect of it.
On July 22nd of this year, I messaged Dapzyadix that I have 5k edd for sale. He sent me an account and I sent it. I waited for payment and it's not forth coming.
Later he said the owner ran with the money.
Out of 2.6million he sent only 2million and said he will send the rest in batches.
Letter he paid me 150k and stopped paying as at last month when I posted about Emmanuelike I told him I will post him too he paid me 50k and said he will pay in batches.
Something triggered me to chat him with another account yesterday. I did and that same edd account he gave me he was claiming owner said client run he gave me same account.
Like he literally used my money and started telling me story cause he is still dealing with same buyer.
Everyone that knows this guy should tell him to balance me my 400k.
I don't want batch payment cause it's uselessing the money and even in the batches as he claimed he isn't compliant.
I have lost this particular supplier cause of the issues that arises with this particular fund.
Right now I don't have any major supplier cause of this major story and it's affecting me and my family.
Earlier this year I collected 3million from my husband to pay abyima out of the money zenith debited from my account.
Have spent over 3million too with the police and balancing everyone.
My husband will not come and die because he married me, the whole of this year we barely achieved nothing except one issue to the other.
I am seriously depressed I am.barely looking at my kids and carrying on.
You should know how a business will survive if 7million is debited from it in a space of 2months.
Abeg make unah beg am, I am seriously suffering I am barely carrying on cause my husband is supportive.
Included was my payment to his first account and also today's chat from another number that he gave me same account cause I was chatting with another identity.
From the look of things, he collect funds use your money to pay past dept and the cycle continues
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tohmey(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
csckid:
bring all your
bulk PayPal fnf, bulk payoneer, Btc Usdt Ethereum, Zelle, Cashapp, skrill, Neteller, Rmb need checkout ? perfect money go2funds Greendot Giftcards Transferwise Canada e-transfer checkout fiverr withdrawals
for instant flip to naira
What is ur rate for usdt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tohmey:

What is ur rate for usdt

come whatsapp office : 09122741848

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Paypal (fnf and balance) needed

Fiverr withdrawal funds needed to PayPal account

Sharp Payments

Note: Freelance funds only or from balance

Rate is ���

WhatsApp only 08067614041
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KataKaraNG: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
$200 PP available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $10 above)
Cashapp funds ( ≥ $10 above)
Crypto

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Es350: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Es350:
$122 PayPal funds still available. Going fast!

Quote if you need let's deal.
Still Available!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davidonkonsults: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Es350:

Still Available!
fnf?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jaykay1999: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
It is a terrible. Would you like to earn N11,000 per hour working from your home?

Please I am very interested, can you share the information with me please [email solobabsltd@gmail.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crazeworld(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2022
TotoNaRubber:

Please o I'm interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jheypeel(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2022
TotoNaRubber:

I’m also interested
Here is my mail sir
Akinlaja86@gmail.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Good Morning All

Currently buying

BTC @ 740/$ 1k above

USDT @741.5/$ 1k above

Below 1k ask for rate

Other funds include

Wire Transfer @ 560/$ bulk

Chime @ 630/$ bulk

Sofi @ 580/$ bulk

Movo @ 630

DCU to other member @ 580/$

Coinme voucher @ 650/$

Note: Rates are subjected to Change at any time

Come with reputable escrow if we're dealing for the first time. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2022
It's a Pity so many have been hurt trying to make a honest living in Nigerian ,it true good people sometimes turn bad, due to pressures and other variables it only God that leads the righteous in this kind of business ,I advice with experience in ecurrency that's any funds that gives so much debts you stay out of them and work with those that gives you peace of mind dealing and you can handle the risk ,it's December one need to be less anxious also it will also be cause all will pass remember January is a very tough month ,trade wiser ,God bless all .

Happy December. Buying:
Paypal
BTC
Payoneer
Perfect Money
Neteller
Transferwise
All Transfers
Skrill
Edd
Chime
Zelle
Fast Payment & confirmation
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ambyfav: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2022
YOUR NAIRALAND ABOKI

I AM BUYING AND SELLING

AFRICARD FUND

ALL KIND OF DOM DOLLAR. JUST ASK FOR ACCOUNT.

I ALSO RECEIVE FIVER AND OTHER FREELANCE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL.

ESCROW IS WELCOMED

WhatsApp07031867264.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2395) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.