Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1332518 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by braindee(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2023
Oh, that is sad. But how come there has been no screenshots or evidence of this "cloned" scammer on this thread? I'm reading this for the first time and I'm yet to see anyone that been scammed by a cloned BrainDee? Do you have such people, please? I will like to get to the bottom of this.
businesshub101:

Boss someone cloned your acct to scam others
That’s why anyone that doesn’t accept wese90 as escrow I don’t comot body from the trade
I’m even afraid to use some escrows because it might be cloned
Boys are not smiling
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2023
callmemakaveli:

Some guys are really funny on this thread.

@Emboldened;

1. Of what use is an escrow in a GNS transaction when you can still charge back few days after the deal?

2. Your account is new here with no structure or successful transactions to your name.

3. Make una no de use this escrow whine anybody for here with GNS funds, only newbies will fall for this.

4. Why I'm saying all this? I have been a victim of a $450 GNS charge back two days after paying the scammer.

5. Now tell me how escrow may have helped in such situation?

6. You may be legit, and I may be wrong in my submission about you. But make una leave all these escrow talks with GNS funds abeg.

7. Its entirely useless IMO.

8. Sorry if I busted your bubbles

Always trying to show knowledge. Needless activity.

I'm sure you would realized I am sending funds immediately an escrow confirms receiving cash

Stay in your lane. Everyone has a right to their ways of doing things. Stop forcing yourself on people
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:
I have $60 PayPal For Sale

Interested/Serious Buyers Only Should contact me

GNS - Only interested and serious persons please..

I only transact with an escrow involved

Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Fredfrankhussle:

Still buying

Please could you chat me up on WhatsApp so we can interact and do business?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm sure you would realized I am sending funds immediately an escrow confirms receiving cash

Stay in your lane. Everyone has a right to their ways of doing things. Stop forcing yourself on people
LOL @Emboldened.

1. Does the emboldened stops you or your client from charging back the funds?

2. It seems you don't know how GNS works.

3. Be careful before you incur heavy debts on your head.

4. Let me drink enough and mind my business as you asserted. Na still here we go de hear the full gist later.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2023
⭕️$3000 plus zenith inflows available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
callmemakaveli:

LOL @Emboldened.

1. Does the emboldened stops you or your client from charging back the funds?

2. It seems you don't know how GNS works.

3. Be careful before you incur heavy debts on your head.

4. Let me drink enough and mind my business as you asserted. Na still here we go de hear the full gist later.

Stay on your lane

I run and manage businesses that runs into millions in productive value. It wasn't with the pseudo wisdom in your small skull I used in building my enterprises.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2023
braindee:
Oh, that is sad. But how come there has been no screenshots or evidence of this "cloned" scammer on this thread? I'm reading this for the first time and I'm yet to see anyone that been scammed by a cloned BrainDee? Do you have such people, please? I will like to get to the bottom of this.
Braindee ignore that moniker please.

1. He has sinister motives on this thread.

2. He has a scam case he is yet to resolve.

3. Run a quick check on that moniker by typing Businesshub101 using the Nairaland search engine and see things for yourself.

4. Internet never forgets. Below is a screenshot.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2023
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Stay on your lane

I run and manage businesses that runs into millions in productive value. It wasn't with the pseudo wisdom in your small skull I used in building my enterprises.
Ok Mr. Millionaire.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by braindee(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2023
Sometimes, it's good to be a fool so as to encourage those who think that they are wise. Then give them enough rope to hang themselves.
callmemakaveli:

Braindee ignore that moniker please.

1. He has sinister motives on this thread.

2. He has a scam case he is yet to resolve.

3. Run a quick check on that moniker by typing Businesshub101 using the Nairaland search engine and see things for yourself.

4. Internet never forgets. Below is a screenshot.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by delgroveng(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2023
Access Bank dollar Funds Available

Fund: $130

720/$$

Access Bank Dorm account only
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2023
$500 Local Neteller funds Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Sending fund immediately buyer pays escrow doesn’t stop you from charging back the fund any moment after that if it’s Gns...

No be newbies dey this platform ... well some newbies won’t know same way ure feigning ignorance of that fact...

This is not a response to attack you but a response to clarify to you that Gns PayPal getting charged back has nothing to do with using escrow ...

I’m sure that nonentity calling everyone scammer here few days ago was planning to use that scam method... he will send gns after using escrow and later chargeback the fund... my body language did just trade with him seeing the way he was messaging me for days without saying what he really wanted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Buying with instant naira payment... NEW NOTE PLENTY LIKE BARBEACH SAND 😁...

*Paypal* @ 640/$
*Cashapp* @ 620/$
*Moneylion* @ 600/$
*Wire Transfer* @ 630/$

MOQ applies
TnC applies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

Sending fund immediately buyer pays escrow doesn’t stop you from charging back the fund any moment after that if it’s Gns...

No be newbies dey this platform ... well some newbies won’t know same way ure feigning ignorance of that fact...

This is not a response to attack you but a response to clarify to you that Gns PayPal getting charged back has nothing to do with using escrow ...

I’m sure that nonentity calling everyone scammer here few days ago was planning to use that scam method... he will send gns after using escrow and later chargeback the fund... my body language did just trade with him seeing the way he was messaging me for days without saying what he really wanted

I've transacted with you multiple times over the past three years. Guy go and relax

Let's all stop all these wokeness
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
callmemakaveli:

Ok Mr. Millionaire.

Get lost. Channel the energy to your poverty
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
HazzanTazzan:

This is not a response to attack you but a response to clarify to you that Gns PayPal getting charged back has nothing to do with using escrow...
@Emboldened, My point exactly!

$100 GNS from a 2023 account with no successful transaction history? Wahala !

But oga come de quote him Million naira investment to innocent me trying to advice him from personal experience. As if that is even the bone of contention here.

If you bring that wese90 now that he is quoting up and down, him go disappear then later come up with excuses.

He should just be very careful. Because from his arguments, I can tell he is ignorant as to how GNS works or probably feigning ignorance.

Na here we go still get the complete gist later.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dessz(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Stay on your lane

Wooww!!
Guys we have a millionaire in our midst!!
So amazing! That's so crazy... God when grin

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bring your funds to us at Selopay Nigeria and get paid instantly
We buy
PayPal funds
Neteller funds
Skrill funds
Perfect Money
Payoneer Funds

$300 each of the above funds needed

Escrow is allowed
Whatsapp numberr in the signature below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jidonskii:
Clean EUR, USD and GBP funds needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Get lost. Channel the energy to your poverty
This shows the type of upbringing you had.

Can you mention at least 3 reliable exchanger on this forum you have traded with successfully in the past Oga Millionaire?

Calling an anonymous person trying to show you the light a Pauper. Continue !

Bask in your wealth Oga rich man.

This is my last respond to you on this topic though, cause you ain't worth it...

Safe Trades ahead...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
dessz:

Wooww!!
Guys we have a millionaire in our midst!!
So amazing! That's so crazy... God when grin
Lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

I've transacted with you multiple times over the past three years. Guy go and relax

Let's all stop all these wokeness

I’m not sure you’ve transacted with me before cos I don’t know this moniker .... maybe u weren’t using this moniker back then or I just didn’t know u from here...

However this isn’t about wokeness... u made a statement which shouldn’t have come from
Someone who knows how GNs PayPal transaction works and I straightened u out...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Stay on your lane

A lot of exchangers here are multimillionaires though. It's not the bragging right you're thinking it is, to be honest.
And even if anyone wasn't a millionaire, it doesn't automatically make them less smarter than you.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dessz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
$290 & $370
PayPal needed for ebay checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shuttox: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
braindee:
Hi. Could you explain how "Braindee" is "cloned"?
Thank you so much
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shuttox: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
samsard:
A lot of exchangers here are multimillionaires though. It's not the bragging right you're thinking it is, to be honest.
And even if anyone wasn't a millionaire, it doesn't automatically make them less smarter than you.
He talks bullshit all the time
He doesnt allow escrow

A big scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Usd card now available to handle all online payments

*Subscriptions ✅
*Plan renewals ✅
*Website purchases ✅
*E-commerce checkouts ✅
*Account top-ups ✅
*Domain purchase ✅
*Fiverr order ✅

Instant checkout without delays.

WhatsApp when you’re ready

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.