Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1333392 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2023
donshady:
EBAY $25-200
VANILLA $300-400-$500s

NEEDED @550/$

FAST USE, FAST PAYMENT!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 2:20am On Mar 01, 2023
donshady:
EBAY $100-200 @550

VANILLA $300-$500s @540

BITCOIN @$735/$ 500+Above

FAST USE, FAST PAYMENT!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Rubeshi(m): 7:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Clean $100 Paypal from balance.
It was withdrawn from Upwork.
Serious buyers only
Quote me with your contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Rubeshi:
Serious buyers only
Sell to Selopay Nigeria

Contact in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!
Peace of mind!!
Escrow (Allowed!! Wese90)

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Vanilla
Visa/master
Nike
PlayStation

[b]NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Paypal checkout needed urgently

$50

Whatsapp 08119287946
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2023
callmemakaveli:
Hi...

Paypal $ now available for transfer or checkout on legit sites from my personal account.

I can also buy and push domain to your Dynadot account.

I accept Escrow.

$50

Whatsapp 08119287946

NEEDED TODAY:

PAYPAL FNF

PAYONEER

TRANSFERWISE

AFRICARD

USD

BTC

BUYING...

RATE IS COMPETITIVE.

ESCROW IS ALLOWED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2023
callmemakaveli:
Hi...

Paypal $ now available for transfer or checkout on legit sites from my personal account.

I can also buy and push domain to your Dynadot account.

I accept Escrow.

$50

Whatsapp 08119287946

NEEDED TODAY:

PAYPAL FNF

PAYONEER

TRANSFERWISE

AFRICARD

USD

BTC

BUYING...

RATE IS COMPETITIVE.

ESCROW IS ALLOWED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by efesmith(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2023
$260 clean PayPal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PraiseGod4u(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
efesmith:
$260 clean PayPal available

$50

Whatsapp 08119287946
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erunzy(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Please who has moneygram or worldremit account for sale?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onyeka90210(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Rubeshi:
Serious buyers only

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by farmerinsuitt: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
The Power of Partnership Exploring the Benefits of the DMCC and MetaTdex Alliance

Introduction
The Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) has announced that it has licensed MetaTdex, a blockchain platform for the commodities industry. The move is part of an alliance between the two organizations that will explore the benefits of blockchain for the commodities industry.
According to DMCC Executive Chairman Ahmed Bin Sulayem, the alliance will investigate how blockchain can be used to improve efficiency and security in the commodities trade. He added that the DMCC is looking forward to working with MetaTdex to develop "new and innovative ways to add value to our members and stakeholders."
For his part, MetaTdex CEO said that the alliance will help his company develop a "comprehensive and best-in-class platform for commodities." He added that the MetaTdex team is looking forward to working with the DMCC to "bring real-world benefits to commodity traders and consumers around the world."

What Is DMCC?
DMCC is a unique and innovative Free Zone in the heart of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It offers a complete ecosystem for businesses to start, run and grow their operations in an environment of trust, efficiency and transparency.
DMCC was founded in 2002 as a public-private joint venture between the Government of Dubai and Dubai Multi Commodities Center Authority. The Free Zone has since grown into the world's most successful and fastest-growing Free Zone, with over 13,000 companies from 120 countries operating within its boundaries.

What Is MetaTdex?
MetaTdex is a fintech company that has developed a unique central bank-grade blockchain platform. The company has been in business for over two years and has a team of highly experienced engineers and developers.
The MetaTdex platform is designed to meet the needs of financial institutions, customers and other large companies. It offers fast, secure, and reliable transactions, as well as a wide range of features and functions.
The company has already partnered with several major players in the industry, including DMCC.

Exploring the Benefits of This Powerful Alliance
The DMCC and MetaTdex alliance is a powerful one, and the benefits to businesses are clear. By working together, the two organizations are able to offer an unrivaled suite of services and support to their members.
This includes access to world-class facilities, the latest technology and data analytics, mentorship and training programs, and a host of other benefits that can help businesses take their operations to the next level.
The DMCC is the world's largest free trade zone, and MetaTdex is the world's first trade data platform. This partnership provides businesses with an unrivaled opportunity to expand their reach into new markets and tap into new opportunities.

Achieving Greater Global Reach With the DMCC and MetaTdex Alliance
One of the most powerful benefits of the DMCC and MetaTdex union is their combined global reach. Through the mutually beneficial alliance, both organizations have been able to extend their services to a much wider audience and create advantageous business opportunities for both sides.
The DMCC has already made its mark as a leading player in the global digital currency market, with a rapidly growing membership base comprised of over 6,000 companies from more than 100 countries across the world. By joining forces with MetaTdex, they are able to offer an even more comprehensive suite of services tailored to the needs of their customers. The partnership also enables both organizations to capitalize on each other's strengths and develop new solutions for clients at an accelerated pace.

Streamlining Business Transaction Flow With DMCC and MetaTdex License Solutions
The alliance between DMCC and MetaTdex is an innovative example of how two leading organizations can partner to further streamline business processes. DMCC's License Solutions, in particular, offer businesses convenience and ease of management when it comes to transferring goods or services between different countries.
The DMCC License Solutions are the result of their understanding of the importance of global businesses having a seamless flow in all their operations. The license allows companies to access the infrastructure and resources necessary to transact with different countries without getting tangled up in complicated paperwork or bureaucratic requirements.
By leveraging the power of partnership, MetaTdex and DMCC have created an efficient, cost-effective solution that ensures optimal business transactions between countries and expedites international trade. Their unified efforts are a testament to the power of collaboration and how it can help businesses succeed in a highly competitive global landscape.

What’s Next for DMCC and MetaTdex?
With their new alliance now officially in effect, both DMCC and MetaTdex are now poised to take their business to the next level. Already, the two firms have begun to consider some exciting possibilities for the partnership.
One potential project under discussion is the launch of a range of educational programs focusing on digital asset markets and technologies. This could open up a whole new suite of opportunities for users. Additionally, with the DMCC providing MetaTdex with its license, there is potential for them to begin offering their services in other jurisdictions beyond their home country.
The future looks bright for this powerful partnership. With so many potential projects and possibilities on the horizon, we can’t wait to find out what comes next from DMCC and MetaTdex!

Conclusion
The DMCC and MetaTdex alliance is a powerful combination that is sure to benefit both companies and their customers. The DMCC's experience and expertise in the commodities industry and MetaTdex's cutting-edge technology is a perfect match, and the alliance is already beginning to produce great results. The DMCC has already licensed MetaTdex, and the two companies are working together to develop new products and services that will benefit customers and help them take advantage of the latest technological advances.
The DMCC and MetaTdex alliance is a win-win for everyone involved, and I look forward to seeing the great things that come from it.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
€30 Skrill available
Buying Zelle funds at 560
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Alibaba checkout available
Wese90 escrow
Online payment services available too

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onyeka90210(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2023
zacwale:
Alibaba checkout available
Wese90 escrow
Online payment services available too
Your old line not going
Dm boss
Link in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Your old line not going
Dm boss
Link in signature

Chat me up online now
You get my number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
donshady:
EBAY $100-200 @550

VANILLA $300-$500s @540

BITCOIN @$735/$ 500+Above

FAST USE, FAST PAYMENT!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cruzydal(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Rubeshi:
Serious buyers only
Let’s deal bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cruzydal(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
dmostcheerful:
€30 Skrill available
Buying Zelle funds at 560
Is your skrill still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
cruzydal:

Is your skrill still available
Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
$2000 legit gns PayPal funds is available from UK account.

Serious buyer should DM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Garry24: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hello who can fund my bet365 account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kasiyya(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Garry24:
Hello who can fund my bet365 account
chat me on what'sapp 234 9 13 055 2466
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amazon Card Needed Rate is on Fire
The best amazon LOADER in Nigeria

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Omobola121(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
[/b]Sold[b]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by engrksa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
100 USD Amazon gift card needed. Escrow applicable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mesmer and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.