Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1323603 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (2388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Are you looking for a reliable exchanger for your digital funds to Naira?

"dorispray is always at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you, but your source of funds must be legit with verifiable proof.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565

Trade with Peace of mind!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
It will never be well with FredFrankHustle ever if he doesn't restitute the full amount of the value of my businesses he collapsed. Never. Not for me, nor for any of his seed

Do not do business with FredFrankHussle

Without any provocations, he scammed me of my hard earned PayPal funds my foreign clients sent to him and at first did not acknowledge he received the funds.

Over one week when I confronted him and asked for the full amount he received, he refused to acknowledge the amount the client mentioned nor sent screenshot of funds he received in his account during the duration.

As a result, I had problem with that job. I was earning between ( 100,000 and 150,000 Naira per week ). He ruined the job.

The client got frustrated from the back and forths.

I was developing a poultry around my weekly Earnings, because FredFrankHussle ruined the entire system, the poultry I spent close to 800,000 Naira expecting a return of 1,200,000 Naira collapsed completely.

He is aided by two non-entities TotoNaRubber, a miscreant who's identity is as poignant as his reasoning. He aided him in his evil actions alongside OdimbaNnamdi

I have cursed All parties involved in ruining my businesses.

I laboured hard to build my businesses without cheating anyone. Two brought evil counsel encouraging the principal here to not pay my money for eight months.

The main culprit out of nowhere chose to send a paltry sum after almost 4-8 weeks. I can't even recall the length of the period he seized my funds

As at when FredFrankHussle seized my money, I showed him images of my chickens dying in my poultry one by one by his actions. He didn't even blink and eye and did not even regard me.

All through out the cash crunch period, I sat down watching my chickens dying one by one and my jobs stripped from me because he was exerting the power of a demigod.

That my funds was in his hands and I could never do anything about him at the moment. And that he had the power over my other businesses.

I stand as an innocent victim. As FredFrankHussle damaged and ruined my businesses,his life however high be has climbed in life, would return to ruins and ashes.

Everything he has laboured for would become ashes if he doesn't fully restitute all my money lost in my businesses.

Because of this evil human being, people whom I owed salaries had to be labelling me as a thief because I couldn't pay someof my workers their due wages. First time in over ten years since I've been on this forum

I prayed negatively over the money as a Prophet and gave it out..

As my own businesses got ruined the businesses of FredFrankHussle, TotoNaRubber and OdimbaNnamdi would meet utter destruction beyond repairs.

As I makes and curse these evil human beings who ganged up against me without curse, they would meet misfortunes beyond their capacity to bail them self out of. Or get help to resolve

FredFrankHussle is a thief and a criminal.

Doing business with this animal clothed in human skin collapsed my businesses.

Stay clear of this fool to avoid misfortune.

If I was warned about this psychopath, my businesses would still be standing till today

As you ruined and collapsed my businesses which were a sub-structure of my ministry, your life, future and those of your children would be brought down to total collapse and ruin unless you restitute the full value of my collapsed businesses anything short is a deceit.

As you destroyed my businesses, so would person's who would destroy you completely be assigned to you.

If the full amount of my damaged businesses isn't restituted in full, peace would elude even their children to the fourth generation.

Avoid them to not partake in their plague...

Just imagine the pain of sleeping in forest for months after working my hands out all through last year to raise my startup funds. For a person to then receive my funds and then said he would show me/deal with me. Seized my funds and regardless of the images I sent of my chickens dying he refused to heed

Chicken value of 1.2-1.5M projection blowed up. I was to follow up with the enterprise to cultivate 20-30 acres of Maize with the rains. All plans ruined because of this evil entity

And he arrogantly sent whatever the sum he claimed he owed yesterday smiling and saying sheybi he has paid me when he was the agent of the devil assigned to ruin my businesses

It will never be well with FredFrankHustle in this life. Everything he and his seed labour to build would be destroyed heavily unless he fully restituites the value of my collapsed businesses

I have cursed the money he sent and given it all out. I won't accept such

If you don't pay me for my businesses you destroyed, the people who will kill you are in your future. Brought about by the works of your hands
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
⭕️Buying bulk and bits payoneer funds

⭕️FNF paypal from balance needed

⭕️Bulk and bits Access dorm funds needed

⭕️Bulk Zenith dorm funds needed

⭕️Bulk Gtb dorm funds needed

We’re always Legit

Fast payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
⭕️PERFECT MONEY

⭕️EDD Transfer

⭕️CARD SPENDING

⭕️Google pay transfer

⭕️VEMNO

⭕️APPLE PAY

⭕️Greendot transfer

⭕️Skrill

⭕️Neteller

⭕️Go2bank

⭕️Gobank

⭕️Zelle

⭕️Gift cards

⭕️Cashapp

At Awesome rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!.
Peace of mind!!

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Cashapp funds ( ≥ $50 above)
Crypto

BTC = 720/$

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Today Rate GC

Apple = 450/$
Steam = 580/$
Google = 500/$
Amazon = 430/$
Razer = 580/$
Sephora = 480/$
eBay = 490/$
Nordstrom = 510/$
Footlocker = 510/$
Macy's = 510/$
Vanilla = Ask/$
Visa/master = Ask/$
Nike = Ask
PlayStation = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogeoflyf(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
157.91$ PayPal funds needed for Checkout !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jidonskii:
Africard funds needed.
Clean foreign EUR, USD and GBP funds needed.
BTC, ETH, USDT, BCH, LTC, XRP and BNB also needed.
WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2023
articlewriter:
I can.
How much and currency?

Sent you a WhatsApp message
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Damzytech(m): 3:32am On Apr 27, 2023
Damzytech:
We handle payment to China both to Alipay, WeChatpay and bank , safe and clean fund..

Visit:- https://xchange4me.org

Come let make a deal 🤝
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogeoflyf(f): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2023
ogeoflyf:
157.91$ PayPal funds needed for Checkout !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 5:23am On Apr 27, 2023
🔃RAEHEEMEXHANGE®

💠OUR SERVICES ;

✅Paypal checkout
✅Usd card checkout
✅Dynadot Prepay/Checkout
✅Namecheap Topup/Checkout
✅All legit marketplaces checkout via Card and Paypal available

✅SENDING FROM MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. FUNDS CAN ALSO BE TRANSFERRED

💠BUYING :

✅Paypal Fnf from the balance 6**/$
✅Payoneer$ 7**/$
✅Africard$ 7**/$
✅BTC 7**$
✅Usd 7**/$
✅Transferwise$ 7**/$
✅Gift Cards
✅Neteller
✅Wire Transfers

➡️FAST CONFIRMATION ! FAST PAYMENT !
➡️ESCROW IS WELCOMED
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Shobbyxi(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2023
$3800 legit gns PayPal funds is available. Checkout can come.

DM with good rate

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Wodu89:

It will never be well with FredFrankHustle ever if he doesn't restitute the full amount of the value of my businesses he collapsed. Never. Not for me, nor for any of his seed

Baba. Always add their numbers aswell so we can save it with the SCAM tags as usual. Awon eleribu gbogbo. All they sabi do fir there life is ripping.

Edit your post ,Include all there numbers there and there colleagues and if u have there account details aswell. Post it here. No hide any details bro. Expose it all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2023
100$ AFRICARD FUNDS NEEDED.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Shobbyxi:
$3800 legit gns PayPal funds is available. Checkout can come.

DM with good rate
Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2023
$500 PayPal funds needed for Checkout !!

Come WhatsApp link below
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Binance funds
PayPal funds
UBA Africard funds
Transfer Wise funds (coming soon)

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

Call 08144333114 Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2023
$405 payoneer available for sale. Contact through whatsapp in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Trade with us today and enjoy seamless transaction
We are buying...................
PayPal Funds
Neteller/Skrill Funds
Perfect Money Funds
Payoneer Funds
Adv Cash Funds
Wise Funds
BTC ETH and USDT

Escrow is allowed
Whatsapp number in the signature below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2023
*UPGRADED RATE AVAILABLE*

*PREPAID CARDS NEEDED (SPENDING/TF)*
--Greendot
--Walmart
--Moneylion
--Chime
--Bluebird
--Dave
--Go2bank
--Lili
--Albert
--Robinhood
--Aspiration
--Sofi

--Paypal
--Cashapp
--eTransfer
--Zelle
--Venmo
--Apple pay

*Bring Cashmailing & Wire... Swift Transaction*

*Greendot/Walmart/Go2bank/Gobank and others can come in for fast unlock*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
odimbannamdi:

You totally missed the point that gentleman was trying to made.

You can't continue to fight everyone here. You will just keep piling up enemies and opposers for yourself.

Be emotionally intelligent. Learn to form allies and build friendships, especially in an online space like this. You can do so simply by being respectful in your posts, ignoring certain comments and being empathetic in your contributions.

FredFrankhussle, please just look past all of his banters and pay him his money so that peace will reign here. Thanks bro

Naijacutee, Puskin, FOD, Dominique,

As a follow-up to the mail I sent, this is the post I made regarding the issue Wodu.89 brought here, and ever since, he has gone around labelling me as an accomplice to a crime.

I am coming to your team first for redress out of respect as moderators. The libelous posts have been reported to you. Please look into the issue and call him to order before I escalate further.

Thanks

CC: SlimanyD, Odefagirl, shaybebaby, Silentgroper, AngelicBeing,

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Your OLD VENDOR with NEW and IMPROVED RATE .

Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~USDT
~Bitcoin
~Skrill
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Payoneer
~Cashapp
~Money lion
~Transferwise funds
~ Paypal(fnf from balance)

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon(Canada, US)
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Amex gold
~Ebay
~iTunes
~Apple Store(Starts 2pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact............................…...……….

Trade with peace of mind…

☎️ WhatsApp

+2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gasayi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
$500 PayPal Checkout Now Available

#PayPalCheckout Services...
Come WhatsApp link below
Thanks[/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mubanoni(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Never sell to a scammer
Deal legitimately with me on verified Binance Platform with my username mubanoni and get paid instantly
USDT 720/$
Perfect money 700/$
WhatsApp now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Come for your checkout, topup, on namecheap, contabo.

Wassap on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Naijacutee, Puskin, FOD, Dominique,

As a follow-up to the mail I sent, this is the post I made regarding the issue Wodu.89 brought here, and ever since, he has gone around labelling me as an accomplice to a crime.

I am coming to your team first for redress out of respect as moderators. The libelous posts have been reported to you. Please look into the issue and call him to order before I escalate further.

Thanks

CC: SlimanyD, Odefagirl, shaybebaby, Silentgroper, AngelicBeing,

You are going on private to use reputation and good will and friendships to soften that your misdeed enabled the perpetuator.

Where you not one of the ones typing lengthy nonsense and encouraging the guy to hold my money for eight months. Now, you're here saying shit...

You are irredeemably stvpid.

..oh you were drunk when you said seize his money for eight months Abi?

Or your dead grand father enabled me by encouraging him

The collapse of my businesses will hunt you trio together. Not just you, your entire seed will suffer from people rising to Pull down Whatever they build and destroy it.

Yes,he seized my money and as a result my businesses all suffered. And Karma will add you as a conspirator in the evil act and your misdeeds will be punished.

Talkative. Your loysyness put you in trouble.

I am even suprised that you label it now as a crime. When all of everything was happening, you were rejoicing that me your enemy had fallen into trouble and making suggestive comments that enabled the perpetuator to continue.

So, you now know it is a crime but back then your position and posture wasn't this defined rather you kept stoking fires. Incase you have amnesia or if your brain hit the ground or if you have any form of mental problems, refer to your past posts

Eediot

Ewwu Anambra
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
You are all responsible for the collapse.of my creative writing agency and my poultry

FredFrankHustle

OdimbaNnamdi and

TotoNaRubber

There's no one on this board that will accept that their payment in any exchange transactions be seized for months. I repeat no one

I spent nights in forests without walls or buildings growing my poultry. Your gossips and evil associations created the idea to seize my money and my businesses collapsed.

I will never accept that the value of the money he sent days ago was the value of my money when it was needed. Never.

You all destroyed my business. And it will never be will with you all in this life

I will never accept the stipends sent days back and will keep posting this till everyone sees FredFrankHustle as the evil person he is and recognizes that OdimbaNnamdi and TotoNaRubber are also equally evil human beings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) ... (2388) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: prosper2000 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.