Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1331411 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (2391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:11pm On May 25, 2023
queendoreez:

Please be careful.
Before you deal with anyone offering to pay for you make sure they agree to use an escrow.
Never send Naira first to anyone.
Okay thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2023
Jidonskii:

It's either you create a dorm account and apply for a dollar debit card. Or you apply for a dollar prepaid card that isn't linked to a bank account, of which UBA dollar prepaid card is the most convenient to apply for
alright thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 8:14pm On May 25, 2023
Are you looking for a reliable exchanger for your digital funds to Naira?

"dorispray is always at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you, but your source of funds must be legit with verifiable proof.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565

Trade with Peace of mind!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by infofirst(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2023
RealLordZeus:

Actually, I think Meshpips is the one in the wrong, he knew exactly what his account is being used for and also get monetary values for it.
Calling a spade a spade, the account is used to pick fraudulent funds before sending out and the owner of the account also know this hence the reason for the #10 per dollar he's getting..
It's not like he's buying the funds from kalma1 and he sold black funds to him.

He's using the account to pick funds and they are both aware ... also, mind you they would have been transacting for long before the whole thing crash.

The sender of the 200usd funds will later complain to skrill and the account will be restricted, but Meshpips should have also been expecting this too...

If he think he is playing by the rule by engaging the Police, he's actually ignorant of the law as they are both co conspirators to fraudulent acts

When mine happened, I never knew. If I do know, I probably won't have carried out such as I can't risk suck knowing fully well I can b easily located.
I want to believe he do not know and if he does, he deserved to ensure that he is not liable after sending the funds.

Those dealing with cash apps, pay pals nd co and are naive should be mindful. You are liable for atleast the next six months.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2023
SilentVboy:
You have to visit gtb bank and open a dorm account. Then request for a dollar account.

Or you visit any bank you choose to open a dollar card.

But know that you will have to buy dollars from aboki to fund the dollar account.

You can reach me via my WhatsApp below if you have further questions.
Okay I will need to visit Gt for dorm account and someone have already told me that I have buy dollar from aboki then take it to bank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2023
infofirst:

When mine happened, I never knew. If I do know, I probably won't have carried out such as I can't risk suck knowing fully well I can b easily located.
I want to believe he do not know and if he does, he deserved to ensure that he is not liable after sending the funds.

Those dealing with cash apps, pay pals nd co and are naive should be mindful. You are liable for atleast the next six months.
I don't know how yours goes, but in this particular case, I'm 90% sure he's aware.

1) Meshpips is not buying the funds from Kalma1, he's serving as an intermediary by using his account to receive funds and send it elsewhere which enough should indict him as money laundering

2) The sender of the funds are foreigners according to the mail screenshot he provided, and the funds is not just coming from one source and not a freelancer site, even a six year old living in Nigeria will definitely know that the fund is not clean.

If both party are not careful and go ahead with dragging it out legally, they may find themselves in hot soup because of 63 usd

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by infofirst(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2023
RealLordZeus:

I don't know how yours goes, but in this particular case, I'm 90% sure he's aware.

1) Meshpips is not buying the funds from Kalma1, he's serving as an intermediary by using his account to receive funds and send it elsewhere which enough should indict him as money laundering

2) The sender of the funds are foreigners according to the mail screenshot he provided, and the funds is not just coming from one source and not a freelancer site, even a six year old living in Nigeria will definitely know that the fund is not clean.

If both party are not careful and go ahead with dragging it out legally, they may find themselves in hot soup because of 63 usd

He sent screenshots where he informed him that only clean funds to me as evidence

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kelebedowski(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2023
braindee:
Gasayi, several reports about your activities with compelling evidence abound without you defending yourself at all. There are several allegations also from other threads by other users.

Are there truths to these allegations?

This Gasayi pig is a bloody scammer.
You won't last long alive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds (≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chachaoba: 9:41pm On May 25, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

�� *Zelle is needed*� ✓ 600/$
�� *BTC is also needed*� ✓ ask
�� *CashApp is needed*� ✓ 660/$
��*Pi network Coin is Needed*�300/$
��*Venmo is needed*�500/$

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queengechee(f): 10:26pm On May 25, 2023
queendoreez:

Why didn't you use escrow?
The moniker is a 2021 moniker.
It is well. I hope he responds soon and completes the trade.

He’s not a faceless contact and we’ve been talking for a while but he’s still not online oo. Na really wah
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:57am On May 26, 2023
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Skrill Funds Needed

Wise Funds needed

Neteller needed

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Secure spend/ Vanilla needed high rate(All start code and AUD, U.K, CAD and U.S only)

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards(All Countries) (50 -100)

Google Play cards (Physical/E-code) (50-500)

Nike cards/Foot locker ( 100 - 500s )

Razer Gold (10-500)

Macy, Target, CVS and GameStop, Xbox (100-500)

Apple cards(Both fast load/Slow load at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards(Amex Gold/Amex serve for U.S and CAD) (200 - 500)

Sephora card, JC Penney can come too (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

$10-500

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(50-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 2:57am On May 26, 2023
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Gobank spending (4819, 5396, 5273)

Go2bank spending (4133)

Robinhood spending (5548)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Sofi, Upgrade, Current, Charles Schwab, Chime, Lili, Dave, NetSpend, Money Lion, Way2go and Aspiration funds all needed for spending.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Pay your supplier in RMB(China) and VND(Vietnam).... Same day payment.

Fastest Exchanger on the block

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RredbulL: 5:18am On May 26, 2023
Abeg who go sell $5 to me. Zenith bank to Zenith bank domiciliary account bank transfer...

Please this is urgent
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by braindee(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2023
What happened?
kelebedowski:

This Gasayi pig is a bloody scammer.
You won't last long alive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queengechee(f): 6:34am On May 26, 2023
Good morning. It is now confirmed that the moniker Servicom101 is a poor scammer. He blocked sender after receiving little 10k that was supposed to be part payment for one transaction of a 12-15 daily transaction. Some people will be broke for life and it’s not a curse. Below are screenshots of chats and his phone and WhatsApp number

Name: Samuel Adeyinka Adetogun

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queengechee(f): 6:37am On May 26, 2023
queengechee:
Good morning. It is now confirmed that the moniker Servicom101 is a poor scammer. He blocked sender after receiving little 10k that was supposed to be part payment for one transaction of a 12-15 daily transaction. Some people will be broke for life and it’s not a curse. Below are screenshots of chats and his phone and WhatsApp number

Name: Samuel Adeyinka Adetogun

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 7:18am On May 26, 2023
This thread is full of

use ESCROW
use ESCROW
Use ESCROW

The questions now are:

1. Do you know the so-called "angels" you are using for ESCROW to their houses, offices, families, etc.?
2. Are they officially registered and known for ESCROW in Nigeria?
3. In case the transaction you use them as ESCROW becomes police, efcc, etc. matter, are they willingly ready to put mouth?

As someone earlier said here, it is not a must a seller or buyer agrees to use any of the "angels" recommended for ESCROW here in as much there is or are better ways of securely completing transactions.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dorispray: 7:32am On May 26, 2023
----------------------------------------
IT'S A NEW DAY..... YES IT IS!
-------------------------------------------

Are you looking for a reliable exchanger for your digital funds to Naira?

"dorispray is always at your service"

Alright you can bring in the funds, and we BUY from you, but your source of funds must be legit with verifiable proof.

paypal

BTC

USDT

Perfect Money

etc

We buy your digital funds from legitimate source and transaction is swiftly settled without any hitches or delay.

Connect on 07086268565

Trade with Peace of mind!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chachaoba: 7:40am On May 26, 2023
*Buon Giorno!*
*I'm on � buying all GCs you have*

All *Prepaid Cards* are welcomed at awesome rates

� Vanilla visa/Mastercard
� Amex visa ✓ 570/$
� Walmart visa ✓ 580/$
� Target Visa ✓ 550/$
� Visa giftcard ✓ 570/$
� Home Depot ✓ 540/$
Et.c Et.c

Other Cards are also welcomed
◼ Amazon ✓ 540/$
◼ Google ✓ 560/$
◼ Steam ✓ 625/$
◼ iTunes ✓ 520/$
◼ eBay ✓ 520/$
Et.c Et.c

�� *Zelle is needed*� ✓ 600/$
�� *BTC is also needed*� ✓ ask
�� *CashApp is needed*� ✓ 660/$
��*Pi network Coin is Needed*�300/$
��*Venmo is needed*�500/$

_Bulk is needed daily�_
_Fast Trade, Fast Pay⚡⚡_

WhatsApp & call
+2347046323082
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Unique9: 8:16am On May 26, 2023
Unique9:
Good morning all, i'm buying $615 skrill or neteller fund now.

just mention me here

Escrow is a must.
urgently wanted
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by samsard(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2023
onlinediva:
This thread is full of

use ESCROW
use ESCROW
Use ESCROW

The questions now are:

1. Do you know the so-called "angels" you are using for ESCROW to their houses, offices, families, etc.?
2. Are they officially registered and known for ESCROW in Nigeria?
3. In case the transaction you use them as ESCROW becomes police, efcc, etc. matter, are they willingly ready to put mouth?

As someone earlier said here, it is not a must a seller or buyer agrees to use any of the "angels" recommended for ESCROW here in as much there is or are better ways of securely completing transactions.
I understand you're trying to promote your own system here. But those escrows have prevented hundreds of potential frauds here, and I won't blame anyone that's not comfortable testing the waters with their money. So many people lose money here weekly trying to trusting strangers with their money.
Whether you call them "angels" or not, some of them have VERY, VERY reputable businesses from years of consistency, and that's the strength of trust many of us here draw from to entrust our money with them.
You can include strong evidence for your own business reliability & hope new people are also willing to do it your way.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 8:29am On May 26, 2023
samsard:
I understand you're trying to promote your own system here. But those escrows have prevented hundreds of potential frauds here, and I won't blame anyone that's not comfortable testing the waters with their money. So many people lose money here weekly trying to trusting strangers with their money.
Whether you call them "angels" or not, some of them have VERY, VERY reputable businesses from years of consistency, and that's the strength of trust many of us here draw from to entrust our money with them.
You can include strong evidence for your own business reliability & hope new people are also willing to do it your way.

That is great to hear but you didn't answer the questions outlined.

Also, making it look like any exchange in here that doesn't go through so-called angels can never be genuine is absolutely wrong.

I throw this questions again;

Does it mean that transactions won't go again in here if for whatever reasons, the so-called angels decide to stop acting as ESCROW or the accounts they receive money into get restricted for whatever reasons?

Does not it mean that trusted companies or nairalanders in here must use ESCROW before a transaction can be successful or termed genuine?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SilentVboy: 8:33am On May 26, 2023
samsard:
Some nice escrows or honest sellers suddenly develop issues due to the currency or wallet they are dealing with. And that's why I hate PayPal transactions. It can hang or be charged back and a honest seller suddenly enters a black book.

That's why I prefer to stick to my Airtm funds and wise funds transaction. And despite that, in respect to wise, I don't accept certain amount into it but as for Airtm funds, I can receive higher without issues.

So sometimes, it's greed that lead to many, if not all d issues here.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 8:40am On May 26, 2023
@ Samsard

If you have been a long time nairalander, you should know several nairalanders who were so much trusted with money that eventually ran away with so much money without any trace. Some of them might not willingly want to do that but situations they didn't expect might have caused it.

I'm not saying those so-called angels you are currently using as ESCROW will run away but want you people to think wide and put in measures.

In addition, hope the so-called angels are aware of naira paid being charged back; they should put in more efforts and measures to prevent such from happening or how to swiftly resolve such if it happens.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 8:49am On May 26, 2023
SilentVboy:
Some nice escrows or honest sellers suddenly develop issues due to the currency or wallet they are dealing with. And that's why I hate PayPal transactions. It can hang or be charged back and a honest seller suddenly enters a black book.

That's why I prefer to stick to my Airtm funds and wise funds transaction. And despite that, in respect to wise, I don't accept certain amount into it but as for Airtm funds, I can receive higher without issues.

So sometimes, it's greed that lead to many, if not all d issues here.

More reasons so-called angels used as ESCROW should be well known beyond online and their measures, checks, etc. to prevent or resolve issues should be known. It is not only PayPal funds that are being charged back; naira paid for cryptocurrencies and even digital currencies are being charged back. So therefore, any ESCROW can land into serious debts or issues at any time without prior notice.

In conclusion, know those so-called angels used as ESCROW beyond online and their measures. ESCROW is beyond just collecting and releasing money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Don4life: 8:58am On May 26, 2023
*REQUEST*
ZENITH AND GT DOM FUNDS NEEDED URGENTLY
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 9:05am On May 26, 2023
onlinediva:
At IJAM Exchange Limited, which is a duly registered company with CAC and has been in the E-currency exchange business since 2010; we BUY, SELL and Exchange

PayPal
Payoneer
Skrill
Neteller
Perfect Money
And Many More @ Good Rates With Prompt Processing of Orders.

Our official website is www.ijamexchange.ng, and our office is located at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:12am On May 26, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Deriv Payment Agent
Binance funds
PayPal funds
UBA Africard funds
Transfer Wise funds (coming soon)

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

Call 08144333114 Telegram @sowget_chat
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gbagura: 9:16am On May 26, 2023
Who knows if jidonskii is legit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (2391) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.