Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1340436 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (2396) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Naaah,
May not be Karma, but it's crazy how it happened.
His reply to Wodu being scammed attached below.
Second part was not necessary.
I do hope his case gets resolved tho.

They form a clique where a few act like demigods and once they have personal biases to hate you, they go on to stain your image and they have foot soldiers to perpetuate their desire. That's how they are here.

You can see how the dude fell into the exact problem I fell into. Yet someone is saying it's not karma.

Try to avoid these guys with their " team/mindset " to fight anyone they feel they don't like.

Thanks for being a keen objective observer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
onlinediva:
We currently BUY:

PayPal FnF for as high as N650/$ or More

Payoneer for as high as N730/$ or More

Skrill USD for as high as N670/$ or More

Neteller for as high as N640/$ or More

PayPal GnS for as high as N620/$ or More

Perfect Money for as high as N725/$ or More

Trade on our website => www.ijamexchange.ng, Call or Whatsapp us on 08091833866 or visit our office at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos, or make an appointment with us in Abuja.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
⭕️PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED

⭕️PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED

⭕️PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED

BRING YOUR FUNDS AND COLLECT THE HIGHEST RATE IN THE MARKET

————————————————

⭕️⭕️ BULK AND BITS ACCESS DORM FUNDS NEEDED

——————————————-

⭕️⭕️ BULK GTB DORM FUNDS NEEDED

——————————————

⭕️⭕️ BULK ZENITH DORM FUNDS NEEDED

BRING YOUR FUNDS AND COLLECT THE HIGHEST RATE IN THE MARKET

FAST PAYMENT

ESCROW IS WELCOME

BUYING BULK AND BITS USDT

07067838349 call or WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alagbada2247(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
BRING YOUR FUNDS AND COLLECT BEST RATE IN THE MARKET

⭕️⭕️BULK FCM DORM FUNDS NEEDED

————————————————

⭕️⭕️BULK FIRST BANK DORM FUNDS NEEDED

————————————————-

⭕️⭕️BULK STANBIC DORM FUNDS NEEDED

——————————————-

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️HIT ME UP FOR ANY BANK DORMS

ESCROW IS WELCOME

07067838349 call or WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Satanistx: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Mention me when you are ballsy enough to use your main moniker... wink
fight the message not the messenger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
SINisSIN:
You have always been an idiot na

I won't stoop to do mud slinging with you. Across all areas of life I'm sure you'll need atleast seven lifetimes to compete on my level. Enjoy your few moments of Fame
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by epluger: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
$400 GTB domiciliary fund is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lhimeet:
Bulk Zelle, PayPal and Cashapp fundddzzzz needed💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🏷🏷🏷

Fast payment guaranteed

Info available for pickup!!!

WhatsApp is the office...

Number on Siggy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Unique9: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Unique9:
Buying all Skrill, Neteller and USDT

Bring all @juicy price👌

Quote me here or ✍️ me on whatsapp: +2348068123989
below $100 Skrill fund can come now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SINisSIN(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
How can I compete with someone whose life abound in the bush. A total nuisance and scammer.
When we encounter people with levels, we know them not all these noisemakers with zero balance and 20 loans apps on their phone.

Wodu89:

I won't stoop to do mud slinging with you. Across all areas of life I'm sure you'll need atleast seven lifetimes to compete on my level. Enjoy your few moments of Fame

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by epluger: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2023
Now buying Perfect Money (PM) at amazing rates.

Bring what you have, We buy any amount

We buy PM USD in bulk
at 730/$ from $1k...
Bring any amount we will still buy

We Sell at 760/$ minimum order $20

We also buy and sell
USDT
BTC
LTC
BNB
ETH
TRX
Advance Cash
AirTm
Astropay
Neteller USD

At amazing rates of 7**/$ to 768/$ depending on the coin/fund and its amount.

Bring what you have

Come Whatsapp

Check profile signature for whatsapo contact

Telegram @epluger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Walmart Money, Greendot, Indi, Albert, Sofi, Chime, Go2Bank, GoBank and all other prepaid cards needed for fast spending....

Cash app use or Store use

Payment over guaranteed...

Mesmer is the name

Big Balance only, cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 4:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Lhimeet:
Bulk Zelle, PayPal and Cashapp fundddzzzz needed💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🏷🏷🏷

Fast payment guaranteed

Info available for pickup!!!

WhatsApp is the office...

Number on Siggy

Up and running... 💯💯💯
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Vocals: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Lhimeet:

Up and running... 💯💯💯
aka chiefheywhy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2023
SINisSIN:
How can I compete with someone whose life abound in the bush. A total nuisance and scammer.
When we encounter people with levels, we know them not all these noisemakers with zero balance and 20 loans apps on their phone.

For now, run your mouth. Every one is a champ online
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2023
√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed)
√ Payoneer Funds
√ PayPayl Funds (Gns/Fnf)
√ Neteller & Skrill Funds
√ Zelle & CashApp, Edd transfer,
USDT @best rate...
√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)

#PayPalCheckout Services.....
Come WhatsApp link below
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>...................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonypays(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Still buying
Btc @765
Usdt@765
Zelle @550
Cashapp @550
Come watsapp 07038271030
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2023
BrisonCom:
[quote author=BrisonCom COMMUNICATION'S (NIG)LTD
A Consultancy Company

Deals in Spending of Debit/Credit Card

Online Payments

All gift cards for instant payment

Buying/Selling of RMB

Oil and Gas

Shipping Services

Crypto/E-currencies expert

You can reach out to us physically or via our whatsapp Business Line

Business opens 24/7
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2023
BrisonCom:
BRISON COMMUNICATION'S (NIG)LTD
A Consultancy Company

Online Payments

Buying/Selling of RMB

Oil and Gas

Shipping Services

Business opens 24/7
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BrisonCom: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
BrisonCom:
[quote author=BrisonCom COMMUNICATION'S (NIG)LTD
A Consultancy Company

Online Payments

Buying/Selling of RMB

Oil and Gas

Shipping Services

Business opens 24/7
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Orderabove(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2023
200k and 500k RMB available to Alipay and China bank.

contact in ziggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onyeka90210(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2023
If you can create a UPS shipping label
Quote me
Or whatsapp me
Link in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Good day Boses and Businessmen

Your Usual Fast & Reliable Exchanger is available for your order today and henceforth ✅✅✅

For Online Transactions completion, kindly register on our website on my signature and place your order or WhatsApp:+2348 145 319 150 ✅✅✅

Ecurrency options available ATM are listed below:

Payeer✅

Bitcoin✅

BUSD✅

USDT✅

Skrill✅

Neteller✅

Perfectmoney✅

Payoneer✅

Paypal❌

Thanks for your patronage
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Bring what you have.

Wassap on signature

FlexyGy:
Greendot
Walmart money card
Go2bank

Needed for spending

Fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2023
Onyeka90210:

Naaah,
May not be Karma, but it's crazy how it happened.
His reply to Wodu being scammed attached below.
Second part was not necessary.
I do hope his case gets resolved tho.

In hindsight, I do agree that that comment was totally unnecessary and depicted me as perfect, which i am not. I was just irked at how Wodu89 tagged me a scammer without any provocation.

Thanks for pointing that out to me and I do apologize to Wodu89 for that particular comment.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Onyeka90210(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
odimbannamdi:

In hindsight, I do agree that that comment was totally unnecessary and depicted me as perfect, which i am not. I was just irked at how Wodu89 tagged me a scammer without any provocation.

Thanks for pointing that out to me and I do apologize to Wodu89 for that particular comment.
I understand boss
It's all good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Vocals:

aka chiefheywhy

And so?

That’s my twin brother and it’s not hidden on Nairaland, CIA wannabe, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (2396) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mesmer and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.