Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1321902 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
onlinediva:
We currently BUY:

PayPal FnF for as high as N700/$ or More

Payoneer for as high as N770/$ or More

Skrill USD for as high as N770/$ or More

Neteller for as high as N700/$ or More

PayPal GnS for as high as N650/$ or More

Perfect Money for as high as N790/$ or More

Trade on our website => www.ijamexchange.ng

Call or Whatsapp us on 08091833866

or

Visit our office at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos, or make an appointment with us in Abuja.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ZaRed: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
UBA dollar prepaid card (Africard) funds needed at your rate

Whatsapp/Call: 07039477476

You can come with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Now Active cool

Buying Buying Buying!!!

PayPal

CashApp

BTC/USDT

EDD

Greendot

Go2Bank

Walmart

Chime

Sofi

Cash Mailing

All spending cards (debit)

good rates smiley

Bits & Bulk needed cool

If you have locked prepaid banks/cards, paste them for unlocking

Easy-Peasy wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shina101(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Bring your payoneer funds and get the best rate

Buying all your Payoneer funds

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
*NEEDED FOR FAST SPENDING & TRANSFER (OTP/NO OTP)*
--Greendot
--Walmart
--Moneylion
--Chime
--Bluebird
--Sofi
--Greenlight

*ALSO BUYING*
--Cashapp
--Edd transfer needed
--Cash Mailing - USA, UK, Canada
--Bank to Bank
--Wire Transfer
--eTransfer
--Paypal
--Payoneer

*ALL DEBIT CARD/CREDIT UNIONS CAN COME FOR SPENDING (OTP NEEDED)*
_*HIGH RATE , FAST PAY*_
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Africard funds needed.
Clean foreign EUR, USD and GBP funds needed.
BTC, ETH, USDT, BCH, LTC, XRP and BNB also needed.
WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Tabbaz:
I believe the umarseo is on nairaland. If so, he should tell us his side of the story
I Reached out to him one time when he advertised that he was in need of content writers. We spoke on whatsapp and I started. I got to a point that I had to tell him my schedules at work would not allow me work optimally. The agreement all this while was to get paid after 40k words, poor me, I accepted. When it was time to pay he started coming up with all manner of excuses. Till I dragged him here on NL. He paid a percentage of the MOney with a balance of 20k Left unpaid. I kept dragging Him until he declared he wasnt going to pay me the balance. If anything atleast I got to call him out for who he truely is. I have stopped dragging him all this while to focus on productive things. He may think He scammed me but no he is going to pay that debt in ways unimaginable. Thank You for your time.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Tabbaz, I don't think this is the way to go with this. We should confirm from UmarSEO, one of the persons Wodu89 is owing, whether indeed they have come to the agreement that he mentioned.
I have no agreement whatsoever with this character. As we speak my WhatsApp number has been blocked by him. But its all good. If he feels my 20k would last him a lifetime, he should not pay. Actions have consequences. I have redirected my focus onto other productive ventures. But it should be on record that the guy is a shady character.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Tabbaz:

@Wodu89, Have you paid the freelancers that worked for you?
@Wodu89 has not even reached out to me talk more of making payment. Atleast everyone can see who the guy truely is.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wodu89:

And stop interfering in what you're uninformed about. I specifically made it clear I won't accept that payment for any reason and gave the money's to beggars.

As for my transaction with Umar, payment made for services was frozen by PayPal until August. The alternative funds I was going to use in paying was ruined by this guy, so please where's the funds to pay my team

Stop envying and attacking me. You're petty and hateful.

I will continue to demand for restitution for damages done to my business. However hateful you are of me, I don't care. I didn't setup my funds with your father's money.
Lol. Do as you wish jare scammer!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by UmarSEO: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wodu89:

Oga. When a business is built upon cash flow and the cash flow is obstructed and the business collapsed. What collapsed the business, the restricted cash flow or not?

It's because you're Nigerian and have very low IQ. I take that you've developed an hatred for me and an emotional bias against me because your last post you said I was bragging because of my projects and it's monetary values bla bla bla.

But, let's say there was no damage done, what makes you think the full money he was supposed to pay has been paid. ?

Stop hating on people. Focus on your development

If he doesn't take responsibility for the damage he did to my businesses, I won't stop posting. You can go to hell
Yehn Yehn Yehn. Business Man wey dey dependent on one source of cash that one na businessman. I am not even dragging you again. Atleast people can see the character you are made of. No one would envy your kind of person because you represent one of the worst form of humans anyone would pray never to cross paths with. Do as you. Spend the 20k until eternity oga.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by horlajay: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
I buy these gift cards and I offer the rates on every dollar:

Amazon - $0.58

Apple gc - $0.55

Walmart - $0.5

Starbucks - $0.4

Target- $0.5

Bestbuy- $0.5

Dashdoor - $0.5

Homedepot - $0.5

Grubhub - $0.4

Kroger - $0.4

REI - $0.5

100% legit.

Whatsapp- 08127979160
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcommerceww(m): 12:27am On Jul 22, 2023
24hours Open for trades

Itunes gift card, Amazon gift card, Steam wallet card, Nike GC, Google, Razer Gold, PayPal, Zelle, Cash App, Chime, Venmo, etc.. (USD, EUR, UK) card/ecodes

Bitcoin(BTC) ✅
USDT ✅
Ethereum, Binance ✅
PM-. ✅
Skrill-. ✅
Verified PayPal account ✅
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcommerceww(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2023

24hours Open for trades

Itunes gift card, Amazon gift card, Steam wallet card, Nike GC, Google, Razer Gold, PayPal, Zelle, Cash App, Chime, Venmo, etc.. (USD, EUR, UK) card/ecodes

Bitcoin(BTC) ✅
USDT ✅
Ethereum, Binance ✅
PM-. ✅
Skrill-. ✅
Verified PayPal account ✅

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wodu89: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2023
UmarSEO:

Yehn Yehn Yehn. Business Man wey dey dependent on one source of cash that one na businessman. I am not even dragging you again. Atleast people can see the character you are made of. No one would envy your kind of person because you represent one of the worst form of humans anyone would pray never to cross paths with. Do as you. Spend the 20k until eternity oga.

Look at this cheap blackmailer. Nuisance reason why one shouldn't do things with people of low life

Continue with the defamation. It's you to tell me when august is. Am I paying you because you're defaming me or I'm paying you because seized PayPal funds would be realeased at a set time.

Listen I'm giving you between today and august 10th to erase all these thrash you're throwing at my handles, otherwise I won't send a dime to you no matter what anyone says

I won't repeat myself. You started your thrash, you fix your thrash. I won't repeat myself over this issue again.

Good day
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jackson44(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2023
trev24:
Today usd to naira rate is high and rmb to naira rate is high contact me for Exchange

You are buying or selling ?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ribbonluv: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2023
You are looking to open a verified paypal account and you don't know how to go about it. Let's talk and I will help you create a verified paypal without any hassle. wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
I am your trusted exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
AstroPay
UBA Africard
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed.
Physical/office meeting (Ikeja, Lagos)

WhatsApp 09031751893
Telegram @sowget_chat
Call 08144333114
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by braindee(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2023
Good morning, everyone.

For the records, I have never, and will never defraud anyone. Many of you here know me and have patronised my offine and online hustles even before I became an escrow here. My business office address is known. Ask yourself why I would scam anyone of their hard-earned resources when I can easily be tracked and disgraced.

Money matter is a very delicate matter which is why I try as humanely possible to always do everything as transparently as possible. DMostCheerful is someone I consider more than an acquaintance having done business and interacted with her for more than a year now. While I understand that she is justifiably upset, I do not wish to join easily-resolved issues with her publicly. But I have assured her privately as I am assuring everyone that there was no intention from me to scam her or put her in trouble.

Flexygy's $90 has been refunded to him by Paypal. I have explained what happened earlier. Paypal held the money. I asked him to hold on for Paypal to release the money. He said that he wanted to open dispute, I told him to go on. Because, I was extremely busy and unavailable to answer his calls or respond to his chats, he came here to drag me. Paypal has now released the funds. I am glad that he did the honourable thing by informing the thread.

One individual here lied that i tried to scam them in November last year. Laughable. I had to go through my records to see who I tried to scam. Then I discovered that I did escrow for one pitiable individual who sold some funds to another party and gave me a business naira account for the escrowed funds. As is my practice with business accounts given to me as escrow, I requested that they send a government ID as the owner of the business. You can confirm this from those who have used their business account with me before. This is important in these days of KYC and SCUML requirements. This individual blew a gasket, raining insults on me in the group and privately. I even suggested that they give me their personal account if they do not want to release their ID so that they can then transfer from their personal account to their business accounts. They declined and insisted that I must send the funds to the business account that they gave me. I have my suspicions why anyone may refuse to use their personal accounts but insist on business accounts but I will keep those suspicions to myself. They eventually gave the ID and deleted it immediately. I was able to do my due diligence and confirm that the name on the ID is the name on the CAC documents of the business account they tendered. I immediately released the escrowed naira to the business account in question. Of course, they didn’t explain the incidence. They were waiting for an opportunity to drag me for doing my unpaid job!

You see, I actually have a registered business to carry out escrow services. I will never carry out activities that would stain what I am trying to build. Sometimes, I would be driving long distance which is the nature of my hustle and I will have to park on the highway to handle escrow transactions. Sometimes, it is at 2am. Everyone knows that we only ask for banks transaction charges to be borne by the trading parties which is N200 per party.

Has anyone ever asked why I and the other people do these unpaid and sometimes thankless jobs? Does anyone realise how many financial misfortunes we have averted undertaking these escrow services? Through me alone, I have records of people that are facing legal actions for defrauding people on this thread. The least you can do is to ask to hear from the other party before rushing to pass judgment.

Again, BrainDee is a honest business broker.

Thanks to everyone who reached out. May your works speak for you.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mayskit4luv(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
mayskit4luv:
50$ available for checkout from my PayPal available balance!

SOLD!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds
Payoneer
(≥ $50 above)
Crypto
All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others
Southwest Airlines |Marshalls|Subway|Hulu| Applebees = Ask

NOTE: Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by soperel: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2023
40 dollar Paypal funds up for sale.
Escrow allowed.
Quote me with your contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2023
$2k.greendot transfer needed to mail.

High rate,. Fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
25,000$ available at rate slightly below market rate for:

IHS payment

Visa fee payment

Tuition deposit

Tuition fee payment

Car shipping payment

Can auction payment

7000 pounds available at rate slightly below market rate for:

Uk to Uk bank transfer

Send a DM on whatsapp for instant processing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Mrcalxy:
Now Active cool

Buying Buying Buying!!!

PayPal

CashApp

BTC/USDT

EDD

Greendot

Go2Bank

Walmart

Chime

Sofi

Cash Mailing

All spending cards (debit)

good rates smiley

Bits & Bulk needed cool

If you have locked cards, paste them for unlocking

Easy-Peasy wink

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AirBay: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
£1000 paypal f and f available from balance. Rate is high
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shina101(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bring your payoneer funds and get the best rate

Buying all your Payoneer funds

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by callmemakaveli: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
callmemakaveli:
Hello All .

I want to make a report about a particular vendor I met here on this forum.

NAMES: BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE.
NAIRALAND MONIKER: SIRMASCOT.
PHONE NUMBER: 08131363527.

Hello All.

It has been confirmed, BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE with the Moniker @Sirmascot is a dishonest fellow who disguises as a reliable businessman. Once your hard earned money enters his hands, it's from one sob story to another.

I saw reasons to warn everyone to be very careful with this kind of person. I have experienced how he operates first hand via a PayPal transaction.

BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE AKA @Sirmascot is a shameless Thief with no conscience, A Pathological Liar who makes empty promises to buy time, and also Untrustworthy.

Whenever you see anyone with the below details, for your sanity pls RUN.

NAMES: BABATUNDE KAYODE OLUDARE
NAIRALAND MONIKER: SIRMASCOT
PHONE NUMBER: 08131363527
BANK:
Opay
Oludare Babatunde

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Always buying Payoneer

Always buying Payoneer

Always buying Payoneer

Always buying Payoneer

$4.5k available in Access Bank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.