Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1360577 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2406) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Ole ole , barawo . Cheap scammer . Ur name is there . Temitope Atanda
U use different monikers , account to scam .

If you no b mumu how you go send money to someone you no use escrow 4 d prsn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Moda1: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Same u contacted me for alibaba payment . Or u didn't see it ?
Your a scammer using different numbers to scam . What are u doing in my dm with thus this number since u transacted with that number.
zacwale:

Mumu like you

Better look 4 someone dat scam you

08060988878 my number

Someone dat scam 07017662788

How our number look alike

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Moda1: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Zacwale is a professional scammer with lots of numbers.
Temitope Atanda(AimToGet)
Gtb

He is same person. Scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Same u contacted me for alibaba payment . Or u didn't see it ?
Your a scammer using different numbers to scam . What are u doing in my dm with thus this number since u transacted with that number.

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your village ppl av get you oooo

God will help you catch d scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:

Na your generation be scammer
All your father and mother b scammer
By God grace all of you will die 4 scamming ppl
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Moda1: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Thief , the excitement alone sells u off , scammer
zacwale:

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your village ppl av get you oooo

God will help you catch d scammer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Gtb

Mumu like you you dy trade you no use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Thief , the excitement alone sells u off , scammer

You better report d account to police and court with your bank to help you out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Moda1: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
You have been caught on tape. How did u appear on my Dm for alibaba payment with the number Vertilevee shared . Today your transacting with her exact time ur scamming me of my funds . Can u tell me more . Does our time accidentally working together. See ur not smart , cheap scammer
zacwale:

Na your generation be scammer
All your father and mother b scammer
By God grace all of you will die 4 scamming ppl
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Gtb

Typically, it is you, the prospective buyer of funds that, reaches out out to the seller of the funds. If it is the other way round, it is very likely that a scammer contacted and not the original person that your quoted on the thread regarding the funds. You could have asked the person to quote you on the thread so that you are sure no one is impersonating the original person you want to do business with.

I see that Zacwale doesnt have his phone number on this signature, and it is very surprising. I think the onus is now on him to prove that he isn't the one you did business with. However, a simple search on the second number reveals that it belongs to a notorious scammer that has been flagged here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
You have been caught on tape. How did u appear on my Dm for alibaba payment with the number Vertilevee shared . Today your transacting with her exact time ur scamming me of my funds . Can u tell me more . Does our time accidentally working together. See ur not smart , cheap scammer

I trade with vertilevee

Go court report d account you send money to
Go police to report d account too
And bank too
You will get your money back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Moda1: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yes mumu but na u mumu pass wey find job in scamming people. Answer my questions as am not seeking ur opinion on solution
Cheap scammer
zacwale:

Mumu like you you dy trade you no use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Typically, it is you, the prospective buyer of funds that, reaches out out to the seller of the funds. If it is the other way round, it is very likely that a scammer contacted and not the original person that your quoted on the thread regarding the funds. You could have asked the person to quote you on the thread so that you are sure no one is impersonating the original person you want to do business with.

I see that Zacwale doesnt have his phone number on this signature, and it is very surprising. I think the onus is now on him to prove that he isn't the one you did business with. However, a simple search on the second number reveals that it belongs to a notorious scammer that has been flagged here on Nairaland.

She no get sense
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Yes mumu but na u mumu pass wey find job in scamming people. Answer my questions as am not seeking ur opinion on solution
Cheap scammer

You ask me about Alibaba
I chat you up
You sai you will get d links later since yesterday someone scam you with another number you dy call my name
You no get sense when you no use escrow

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
zacwale:

She no get sense

Cursing and swearing won't get you off the hook, bro. If a scammer has impersonated you and successfully scammed someone, you should be empathetic enough to at least let the victim that it wasn't you. That will also clear your name too. These curses and jokes you are throwing about tells a lot about your personality.

You really should act better

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
This money Zacwale just scammed me now .i sent him $200 for PayPal
He is operating with this account details
Temitope Atanda
Gtb bank

He has also blocked me on WhatsApp.
Are you sure it’s zac you had a deal with??
I just finished a deal with him.
It’s smooth

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Cursing and swearing won't get you off the hook, bro. If a scammer has impersonated you and successfully scammed someone, you should be empathetic enough to at least let the victim that it wasn't you. That will also clear your name too. These curses and jokes you are throwing about tells a lot about your personality.

You really should act better

I av added my number
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fredfrankhussle(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Madam just go and get court order, you’ll get your money back. Thank God it’s a real bank you sent the money to.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
zacwale:

I av added my number

Good move. Weldone bro. Anybody wey do business with person wey no be your number dey on him own.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jackson44(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
VersatileVee:
Hello House Good evening. I just had transaction of $110 with zacwale an hour ago.

Here is the screenshot, his number and account number.

It's quite different from the scammer.

I am confused here. Because I have run deals with zacwale before without hiccups .and he was supposed to assist me with $718.02 Alibaba PayPal payment yesterday , the payment failed and all through the process he didn't asked me for dime . Cos he told me to pay him, once the payment process scale through . It either someone hijack or impersonate him, which is why I always come back here to quote the original moniker to confirm before we proceed.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Cheap scammer

Madam, the very moment you asked about Alibaba and PayPal…You have been exposed to criminals already.

Zac, was not the person u transacted with. U quoted him with a question, but the criminals hop on that opportunity to rip u.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
jackson44:

I am confused here. Because I have run deals with zacwale before without hiccups .and he was supposed to assist me with $718.02 Alibaba PayPal payment yesterday , the payment failed and all through the process he didn't asked me for dime . Cos he told me to pay him, once the payment process scale through . It either someone hijack or impersonate him, which is why I always come back here to quote the original moniker to confirm before we proceed.

Thanks 🙏👍
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by host1034(m): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
@Moda1, it is obvious you had made a gravy mistake of your life for not using an escrow in your first time of dealing with a fellow Nairalander neither did you conduct any background research regarding the person you were about to transact with to know who he is. You have been on this platform for over five years and you are expected to know the characters of the people here to some extent.

You quoted Zecwale in asking for a transaction which gives him the authority to message you via your DM for Alibaba checkout and your reply to him was that you will revert to him when you get the link of the item available, but you never get back to him again likewise he didn't border to get in touch with you again. On the other hand, your transaction with your scammer was a PayPal transaction which was apparently different from the intended transaction you were to have with Zecwale and more so, the scammer's details also different from that of Zecwale. This spells out to all and sundry of matured mind that you got scammed by one of those scammers here always hunting for prey.

I pray you get your money when you obtain a court order and subsequently submit it to the scammer's bank. However, it is always difficult to retrieve you funds back as the transaction took place online and the true address of the notorious scammer is unknown. The account he used was generated online with someone else details. You can detect this fact from the above screenshot shared by Odimbannamdi as this same scammer used a different account details to scam some people previously.

PLEASE FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FUNDS, ALWAYS INSIST ON ESCROW WHEN DEALING WITH PEOPLE HERE ESPECIALLY FOR THE UNTRUSTED ONES.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
$300 payoneer is available

DM With good rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
This money Zacwale just scammed me now .i sent him $200 for PayPal
He is operating with this account details
Temitope Atanda
Gtb bank

He has also blocked me on WhatsApp.

BREAKING INFORMATION: Wrong Transfer

In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read carefully and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened nor will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
Zacwale . He collected 150,000 from me just now to sell PayPal for me . Refund me he refused. PayPal i no see . He is a scammer

In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened nor will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:
These guy kept wasting time for 1hour and i didn't receive the money back neither PayPal. He quickly deleted his account details but not knowing I hv already taken screenshots.

Cc tabbaz

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Moda1:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 1:07am On Aug 31, 2023
@moda1,
I have trade with a lot of people here without collecting any money from them after the payment went successful dey pay and 95% of my trading I use escrow.....

Sometime if payment went wrong I do refund back, I have like one or two ppl dat will confirm dat 4 you..

I chat you up and give you step how to recover your money back next msg I b scammer plus ole and you
Block me

Please go and report d account in bank/police/court

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2023
zacwale:
@moda1,
I have trade with a lot of people here without collecting any money from them after the payment went successful dey pay and 95% of my trading I use escrow.....

Sometime if payment went wrong I do refund back, I have like one or two ppl dat will confirm dat 4 you..

I chat you up and give you step how to recover your money back next msg I b scammer plus ole and you
Block me

Please go and report d account in bank/police/court

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2023
dmostcheerful:

I checked yes but then, make your number public if will be hard for someone to impersonate you.

But someone use 4 escrow when we want to trade, which I deliver successful both of you confirm it before payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2406) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.