Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1326745 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
SINisSIN:
Lol..you honestly try. If he didn't take down all the nonsense posts he made, you should not pay him one naira. I was about accusing you before I read the stories. I initially thought you scammed him not knowing the fool is just fooling around.

Don't pay him anything until he clears the mess here. If he didn't, let him forget his money too. Rubbish!

He knows he's finished if he listened to your advice.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
I am actively buying any amount of PayPal. Rate is 900/$

Come to my WhatsApp: 09035726810
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
onlinediva:

We currently BUY:

PayPal FnF for as high as N870/$ or More

Payoneer for as high as N900/$ or More

Skrill USD for as high as N950/$ or More

Neteller for as high as N850/$ or More

PayPal GnS for as high as N830/$ or More

Perfect Money for as high as N935/$ or More

UBA Africard for as high as N920/$ or More

Trade on our website => www.ijamexchange.ng

Call or Whatsapp us on 08091833866

or

Visit our office at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

onlinediva:
Note that I'm the official secretary of IJAM Exchange Limited, situated at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove is also available in Abuja.

We don't use Escrow but have a company account bearing IJAM Exchange Limited we use to trade the digital currencies listed on our website; this company is owned and managed by a reputable nairalander known as LEGALWEALTH.

Our website is www.ijamexchange.ng and official Whatsapp line is 08091833866.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Legalwealth personally buys BTC, USDT, BUSD, and other cryptocurrencies at superb rates and super fast payout.

Call or WhatsApp him on 08039614606 if you want to sell. You can trade with him one-on-one in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, and Akure!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
ebenezary:
@brokeness, the[b] LIAR[/b] and UNGRATEFUL fellow l would have reply you here but NL bot temporarily banned me

you[b] contacted me last month September[/b] that you don't want to withdraw your funds to Payoneer because of annual fee charges which was not the main reason but you lie to me it was the only reasons, Payoneer are asking for some documents on behalf of brandnewname which you could not provided and when l call Payoneer, they said l should contacted professional Tax adviser

it cost me almost one week after l downloaded the TAX forms, before l filled and uploaded them back without collecting a penny for those TAX documents problem from him because everything in life is not about money

the first image is the proof that bot temporarily banned me till Oct 12, 2:23

the second image is the proof that you agreed to the 810/$

the third is the proof that you since Monday of this l have asked you to drop your bank account detail which you refused

CC Myndd44 Tabbaz
thanks for clarification. I can see that he agreed to 810
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
ebenezary:
yes l will pay you your money and you have to bring down all the fake scam post you did about me because l have never scam anyone here on Nairaland and l will pay you in full N119,070.00

you can't assassinate my personality and go free like that

Pls, if he eventually does remove those disparaging comments and threads, let him issue you an APOLOGY.

You will accept it by quoting it, then you can now pay him in full.
Anything other than that is totally unacceptable.

These false nonsense dubious scamming calls and what not has to stop.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcorrection: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
ebenezary:
the difference is not only the issue, the funds cost me a lot of trouble before getting it out without asking him to pay for those documents but he chose to tag himself scammer, and below is where he agree to the rate

Don't send him any money until he delete all the nonsense he wrote about you, considering you did not even charge him for the name and tax issues, his moniker say all about him "brokeness" indeed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

Don't worry friend. Let's see who's reputation would be at stake soonest. tongue grin

But me and you know that you are dragging that bros unjustly. You clearly agreed to his rate of 810 and he has provided screenhot of the $3 Payoneer charged him. Also, you initially claimed he hasn't paid you a since but he requested for your account details since on Monday which you didn't provide.

No allow everybody cook food for you because you no fit chop am finish. If you are banking on "ruining" his reputation here, understand that all your defamatory posts can be deleted by the mods and your account can even be banned. Tender an apology now that the issue is still fresh, take your money and move on.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SINisSIN(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Because he cares so much. Try it with other exchanger that care less and see if your money will come out.

He didn't scammed you, you guys only had misunderstanding with rates and delay in getting the fund but you rush enter here claiming he scammed you.

You think people don't read stories? So your rants is absolutely rubbish and trust me Tabbaz don't take people like you serious. All the usernames you quoted in your post, did anyone of them reply you?

Let's be using common sense to handle some issues at times. Some of these exchangers are trustworthy even with all the wahala of moving out fund.

Payoneer fee is very high. When you receive and moving out, charges. You can be loosing about 8usd on just 200usd.

[/b]Everyone is against you buddy. Tender an apology to ebenezary and you guys should settle. Life no hard na![b]

Brokeness:

He knows he's finished if he listened to your advice.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello Boss!!! 🧿

Oya bring business to me...
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
@ www.3rnestxchange.com.ng
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(eBay & Amazon)
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed)
√ Payoneer/AUD/EDD/UK/US Funds Transfer
(All Aza available for pickup)

√ PayPay Funds Card/Balance (Gns/Fnf)

√ Neteller & Skrill Funds

√ ZELLE & CashApp, USDT, BTC & PM and All GiftCards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, VISA/MasterCard funds..

√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)

(na Best RATE we get)
Come WhatsApp link below
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>.................................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
odimbannamdi:

But me and you know that you are dragging that bros unjustly. You clearly agreed to his rate of 810 and he has provided screenhot of the $3 Payoneer charged him. Also, you initially claimed he hasn't paid you a since but he requested for your account details since on Monday which you didn't provide.

No allow everybody cook food for you because you no fit chop am finish. If you are banking on "ruining" his reputation here, understand that all your defamatory posts can be deleted by the mods and your account can even be banned. Tender an apology now that the issue is still fresh, take your money and move on.

I have already explained everything you said in your first paragraph.

Creating new account on NL is easy as ABC. Abi the mods also dey in charge of fb and twitter? Guy you know nothing. If I mean am sef I go create account tire because of am. Both here and outside nairaland .

It seems you don't know what reputation (true/false) does to someone.

That guy is greedy. But don't worry I'm at work now.. I don't have much time to type. If he wasn't to test my ability, after deleting the posts, let him not pay me complete (820). Dem no dey telli person.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TripleLTD: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

Creating new account on NL is easy as ABC. Abi the mods also dey in charge of fb and twitter? Guy you know nothing. If I mean am sef I go create account tire because of am. Both here and outside nairaland .

That guy is greedy. But don't worry I'm at work now.. I don't have much time to type. If he wasn't to test my ability, after deleting the posts, let him not pay me complete (820). Dem no dey telli person.
Look at this werey

Abeg shift make we rest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TripleLTD: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

if you no try am. No be your mama born you

No worry. You can tag me and say what ever. Once I see your mention I go just snubbed am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
SINisSIN:
Because he cares so much. Try it with other exchanger that care less and see if your money will come out.

He didn't scammed you, you guys only had misunderstanding with rates and delay in getting the fund but you rush enter here claiming he scammed you.

You think people don't read stories? So your rants is absolutely rubbish and trust me Tabbaz don't take people like you serious. All the usernames you quoted in your post, did anyone of them reply you?

Let's be using common sense to handle some issues at times. Some of these exchangers are trustworthy even with all the wahala of moving out fund.

Payoneer fee is very high. When you receive and moving out, charges. You can be loosing about 8usd on just 200usd.

[/b]Everyone is against you buddy. Tender an apology to ebenezary and you guys should settle. Life no hard na![b]

Those people I tagged are his partner in crime. They steem from the same group. I have vendors that give me first hand info there. Bro, if it was before I'd have been trembling, but now.. grin grin 100k no fit but me 10 names na grin tongue

For your info, 100k is only 10k × 10.. and you think someone of his status would want to take chances cos of 100k? Abi I no know why I use heavy loader like am? Guy relax. I don't want to argue with you now. Action speaks louder.

Lastly, You're only making things complicated for ebenezary. Bookmark this post, you'll need it soon if he does otherwise.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TripleLTD: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

Those people I tagged are his partner in crime. They steem from the same group. I have vendors that give me first hand info there. Bro, if it was before I'd have been trembling, but now.. grin grin 100k no fit but me 10 names na grin tongue

For your info, 100k is only 10k × 10.. and you think someone of his status would want to take chances cos of 100k? Abi I no know why I use heavy loader like am? Guy relax. I don't want to argue with you now. Action speaks louder.

Lastly, You're only making things complicated for ebenezary. Bookmark this post, you'll need it soon if he does otherwise.
Then let them give you his address. Make you collect am f2f na

Atleast e go be better.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Don't send him any money until he delete all the nonsense he wrote about you, considering you did not even charge him for the name and tax issues, his moniker say all about him "brokeness" indeed.

You be confirm ewu Gambia. Go back and check the date I registered on nairaland to now.. you think things are still the same? You be olodo I swear.

Na your type fit dey beg for 2k here with another moniker. Ewû
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
ebenezary I dey see your shadow grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TripleLTD: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:
ebenezary I dey see your shadow grin
Good day nairalanders. I believe this is a great forum with lots of intelligent folks.. and that is why I have come to seek your counsel. Even though I haven't met anyone here but nairaland is like my online family

I think these are some key facts to note before you dish your advice (s). Here we go;

-I am a 23 years old male.
-I am the only son and eldest in a family of 2 and my dad is late.
-I am in 100 level (sponsored by my mum's relations) doing a 4 years course but sorry to say this, I don't rate school at all.. just there for the certificate (even though the course is highly rated)
-I am a pump attendant on a 25k salary (night work 7PM to 6AM) with one night off in a week.
-I have a nice USA used HP laptop that is laying idle in my room and my strong Tecno camon which can be used to learn some valuable skills.
-Lastly, I have the zeal to learn an online skill that can be very profitable in 3 to 6 months time and would stand the test of time in a long time to come; but I don't know which, how or where to start from. I seriously need to add another source of income (online) as this my current work is exhausting coupled with my schooling. No rest at all.

Pls my elders in the house, I sincerely need your advice at this critical point in my life. I don't want to make a grave mistake of not learning an online skill and be left out in the digital word. I don't want to continue forever in paid employment. It's no fun. I want to help myself and my family. I don't want to explain tire..

Kindly feel free to ask me whatever you may need to know. I will be reading from the comments. Thanks.

Try dey remember where you come from boy

Broke ass nigga

Saying 100k no be anything for him
Abeg shift make we rest abeg

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

Meanehile, in your response to below post Ebenezary made, you claimed that you said "it is alright" as a response to something else he was talking about. He asked you to share screenshot of the other chat you were referring to, but you modified your post, interestingly.

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/2182#126360404

All these blackmail will not help you. If God is now buttering your bread and you are no more broke like your moniker, you should stay humble and be wise. If you think you can go about defaming people, understand that you can be arrested and sued for all you are worth for doing so. With this attitude, you may be back to square one vefore you know it.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

I hope you also considered the fact he can sue you.. just be happy he is lenient..

This is a straight forward case,
810 per usd, you agreed.

3usd charges, well shown

I don't see why this should cause all this ruckus, there are lots of experienced ppl on this thread, and you see that no one is supporting you.

If you are being cheated, the community will rally round you and call him out.

So take a chill pill, remove all the posts, tender an apology and receive your funds..

You have a long way to go, so don't start something you will not be able to finish.

Don't bother quoting me if what you will type will be off

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
@brokeness, you have to tender the public apology here for character assassination on this and l will quote you and pay you N119,070.00

and l thank everyone sincerely who put their views to the issue at hand

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
RealLordZeus:
I hope you also considered the fact he can sue you.. just be happy he is lenient..

This is a straight forward case,
810 per usd, you agreed.

3usd charges, well shown

I don't see why this should cause all this ruckus, there are lots of experienced ppl on this thread, and you see that no one is supporting you.

If you are being cheated, the community will rally round you and call him out.

So take a chill pill, remove all the posts, tender an apology and receive your funds..

You have a long way to go, so don't start something you will not be able to finish.

Don't bother quoting me if what you will type will be off

Let me tender an apology first. So that after the reggae, we play the blues
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
ebenezary:
@brokeness, you have to tender the public apology here for character assassination on this and l will quote you and pay you N119,070.00

and l thank everyone sincerely who put their views to the issue at hand

Here comes my apology; ebenezary I am sorry. I am the scammer indeed. Pls forgive my scammingness and release my 100k before hunger finish me tonight. I will not scam you again pls 🙏🙏 cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Apology accepted and l will be initiating the payment of total sum of N119,070.00 to the company bank account details you sent to me on Whatsapp
Brokeness:

Let me tender an apology first. So that after the reggae, we play the blues
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Second apology;

ebenezary pls forgive me and pay me my meare 100k. I really need that money to survive in life. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Forgive me and pay me whatever you wish I beg of you 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Brokeness(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
ebenezary:
Apology accepted and l will be initiating the payment of total sum of N119,070.00 to the company bank account details you sent to me on Whatsapp

Thank you sir. I'm literally rolling on the floor right now. Tears of joy in my eyes. Pls do fast and send whatever you want.. even if it's 10k sef.. I will manage it like that before hunger injure me 🙏🙏🙏 cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
thanks to you all and l have paid him fully and bellow is the proof

Thanks to
@Tabbaz
@Mrcorrection
@puskin
@SINisSIN
@TripleLTD
@odimbannamdi
@RealLordZeus

and everyone that help us solved the issue, l am really grateful

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
$202 PayPal available for check out and account top up. Rate $/970
Whatsapp contact 080 38 30 4 7 98
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by typicalgamer(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
DadojoReloaded:
I am actively buying any amount of PayPal. Rate is 900/$

Come to my WhatsApp: 09035726810

Tempting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
typicalgamer:

Tempting

Enter WhatsApp and confirm rate, if you have for sale.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcorrection: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Brokeness:

You be confirm ewu Gambia. Go back and check the date I registered on nairaland to now.. you think things are still the same? You be olodo I swear.

Na your type fit dey beg for 2k here with another moniker. Ewû

Lol smiley see you that was begging him to make 820 so you can get money to pay house rent is here typing nonsense, you are a pig, I don't have your time.

You are lucky is Ebe..., try this nonsense with me that your Money I use am settle lawyer and charge you for defamation, you nor go see money pay that rent, your landlord go send you parking "brokeness" and "senseless" thing you are.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (2390) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.