Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334796 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Still buying all your

>>CashApp

>>Payoneer

>>PM

>>Neteller

>>Skrill

>>Bulk Bitcoin....and more....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
8000 usd paypal needed as fnf

2500 usd paypal needed as gns

Must be from paypal balance

*2btc needed from any wallet*

Rates are very good

Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
megatran:
Good morning peeps,

$350 cashapp from balance @ 390 /$

€200 fnf PayPal @ 420/€

My whatsapp numbers are at my signature.

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
$50 Payoneer available,

Interested check my signature for contact

**unscrupulous elements stay off**
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Xbee007:

1. Why don't you permanently ban the scammers?

2. Also, the thread name should include name should include: "Read first page before any deal to avoid being scammed."

1. We do, they keep coming back with new handles, tactics and details

2. That's a good idea, I'll do some modifications on the first post to include tips on avoiding scam and the topic as well. Thanks for the suggestions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
valenjohnex:

Look at this unfortunate being... because everyone can hide behind keyboard and type rubbish, so you think we re all mate

I asked the person you called funlord to quote me And I dropped my moniker so that I can be sure He is the one, so that I can be sure am dealing with the real Funlord, both of you were spitting rubbish. I kno funlord by name buh never had anything to do with him. How will I be sure He is the real person.
I attached the conversation here. How will telling Escrow to quote me so that I can be sure of his identity make your ancestors a scammer.

None of the numbers I see here belong to Funlord. Who created this group?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by geedot: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
pinkyruledworld:
come, i have
Thanks bro, gracias!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
valenjohnex:

Look at this unfortunate being... because everyone can hide behind keyboard and type rubbish, so you think we re all mate

I asked the person you called funlord to quote me And I dropped my moniker so that I can be sure He is the one, so that I can be sure am dealing with the real Funlord, both of you were spitting rubbish. I kno funlord by name buh never had anything to do with him. How will I be sure He is the real person.
I attached the conversation here. How will telling Escrow to quote me so that I can be sure of his identity make your ancestors a scammer.
You r a bigger fool for your statement...when I suggested three escrow for you....you said funlord and hazzan....to me I assumed you knew both of them already I even told you to research about funlord.... stupid idiot of you allow me to pay finish with payment screenshot dropped in the group your foolish idiot started asking escrow to quote you.

Oga kindly take down screenshot that reveals funlord account details if you don't want to be unfortunate this night... your stupidity is enough.

Cc Dominic
Cc Tabbaz

Pls tell this bastard to remove funlord details here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
dominique:

None of the numbers I see here belong to Funlord. Who created this group?
I created the group ...that's funlord number that ends with 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
razzby:

eBay Checkouts Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tshege(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
This thread is everyday drama I swear grin grin
I am already fearing for my self... Very few you can trust here I swear.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Davisk11:

I created the group ...that's funlord number that ends with 2021

Ok. He wanted Funlord to quote him but Funlord is currently serving a ban and can't post at the moment. To verify if it's truly his number, all you need to do check his profile to confirm his number..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cc Dominic

Pls ask this guy to take down funlord details here...or you as mod should pull it down. I don't want wahala o.

If the guy is legit as he proves why he quickly blocked me n not requesting for Hazzantazzan assistance.

Everyone who have transacted or use funlord as escrow knows his number. Better still use the number that ends with 2021 on the screenshot n account details there to as proof.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
dominique:

Ok. He wanted Funlord to quote him but Funlord is currently serving a ban and can't post at the moment. To verify if it's truly his number, all you need to do check his profile to confirm his number..
I told the guy everything ...I made everything cleared to him before we proceeded with d deal. He realized I paid finished with proof dropped in the group....he started asking escrow to qoute him.

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact...........

☎️ WhatsApp
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Davisk11:

You r a bigger fool for your statement...when I suggested three escrow for you....you said funlord and hazzan....to me I assumed you knew both of them already I even told you to research about funlord.... stupid idiot of you allow me to pay finish with payment screenshot dropped in the group your foolish idiot started asking escrow to quote you.

Oga kindly take down screenshot that reveals funlord account details if you don't want to be unfortunate this night... your stupidity is enough.

Cc Dominic
Cc Tabbaz

Pls tell this bastard to remove funlord details here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2020
...meanwhile, i am available for night trades. Hit me up asap rocky.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:59am On Jul 10, 2020
geedot:
Thanks bro, gracias!
You welcome sire, hope you come back soon. With some friends of yours. cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Saucekide25(m): 2:04am On Jul 10, 2020
owo4mii:
Currently in need of domicillary fund, if you sell@ What rate

Send a DM on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JaySterling: 4:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Who sells fully verified cash app account ?

Fully verified to bitcoin level
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ukaivbemiles: 4:27am On Jul 10, 2020
JaySterling:
Who sells fully verified cash app account ?

Fully verified to bitcoin level

Needed also
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mamaking: 5:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Dipsonkky:
$550 paypal available for sale, 350/$ non negotiable, payment first or u come with reputable and known escrow. No story please

Still Available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Morning!!!

Now available to buy all your btc and eth at market rate.

$101,150 btc needed today....

$45k eth needed today...

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

Contact me on WhatsApp via my new number on my profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=======================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND DAILY

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL
(PAYONEER/PAYPAL)

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant

& Rate is super high..
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................l...........................................................................................................,.........................................................................,.................................................................................................................……....................................................................,..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2020
We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER everyday no matter the Quantity!.. Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Tel/WhatsApp: https:///2349063162138
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Glare247(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Now buying movo cash at best market rate!!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Glare247(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Hello friends ,
exchange ur gift cards/BTC for naira @ Wulham Xchange and services,we trade 
iTunes(Usd, Cad,Aud,euro)
iTunes bigcards
itunes ecode
(cash/debit with receipt)
UK amazon
Google play(Usd,cad,aud,eur)
Steam(usd,aud, EUR, CAD, GBP)
Apple card
Sephora 
Nordstron
Vanilla
Walmart
Best buy
Macy
Ebay
GameStop
samsclub
target
onevannilla
American express
Nike
Walmart visa
Finishline
offgamer.
fast deal,fast payment,great experience 
@wulham Xchange and services
whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by homicsblinks: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nubiangod9(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2020
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ GALACTIC EXCHANGE LTD‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We offer quick and fast EXCHANGES for your sale of

Bitcoins

Etherum

PayPal fund

Zelle

Cash app

Neteller

We also buy ur GIFTCARDS for fast cash

★★★★★★★★Google ▶️ ★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Steam(USD,UK,EUR,AUD, NZD)★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Amazon(GBP,USD, EUR)★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Amex★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Vanilla★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Sephora★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Walmart★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Visa GC★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★offgamer★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Nordstrom★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Nike★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Razer Gold★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★Google gift cards★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★ITunes (USD, UK, ecodes, big cards)★★★★★★★★

We pride ourself in the league as one with the Fastest payout in the industry

WhatsApp
http:///+2347012873268

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Zxnox and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.