Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1336731 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2023
Jidonskii:

If the money is fraudulent, then why would artworks1 use it as payment for mrreed? Shouldn't he first provide proof that makes him think the money is fraudulent? Thereafter, it will be clear on what basis zacwale is identifying himself for.

Both of them dy work together
E dy try to defend his boss

If my fund is fraud money why did you use it for mrreed and collect money from him

Looking for excuse anyhow to defend his scamming method

I shld defend my payment when I visit d company aquantuo I defend myself discover from d company dat artwork use my fund and drop info for me to confirm

Dat z how I get to know dat mrreed use my fund

Tell me dat @artworks1 tell him to use it

No evidence to show my fund is fraud or have a chargeback

We shld b careful with people who we trade with

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Danielederonede:

Oga settle what and what are you even saying
Try to understand something before you comment don't just comment

Am not trying to be rude.
Actually it's you that should read carefully before commenting. That wasn't the comment that i used to quote you. Check again, you will see the right one.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Contact is on signature
Kaybthaniels:
Your WhatsApp #

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Danielederonede:

Common sense is not common

We all are looking for a simple resolution
U say my Friend is guilty

Why your Friend they hide he identity

Make he Carry he evidence go police station. Why he dey fear
You get evidence and you dey fear, show your identity you dey fear they claim right
You all should go and sleep the this matter nor get head

If they say art and Zac they stay the say compound na online he go dey show evidence because he can defend it

Art want him to defend but zac nor one defend

If he ready to take his money make he go defend
Simple as ABCD

So case CLOSED

Daniel, you are not wise. You keep ranting incoherently and you are beginning to appear like you have an ulterior motive and it is not putting both yourself and Artworks in good light.

For the record, nobody for here dey feed me, so I have no reason to be biased or subjective towards anybody when contributing my thoughts towards this issue that has been presented to the public.

Using myself as an example; On the 3 occasions that I suffered chargebacks, I had to collect proofs from the company and suppliers that the bad funds were sent to and presented these proofs to the sellers that sold me the funds for resolution. In fact, on the first occasion, the seller kept denying that it wasn't a chargeback, that the company returned the funds to the account (which was now closed). It took me 3 weeks of square follow-ups with the company before they sent me a detailed PDF report of my account with them, confirming there was indeed a chargeback and the seller had no further reason to deny.

This is all about cause-and-effect. Something needs to prompt something else. If Artworks says he was sold fraudulent funds by Zacwale, then he needs to provide the proofs that the funds were indeed fraudulent. This Will then warrant Zacwale to clarify his identity with the company and proof the source of his funds.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=Jidonskii post=127149208]$200

PayPal withdrawal to your bank account available
805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp
+2349030181009 or +44 7476 514422

Both numbers are on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 6:40am On Nov 25, 2023
Jidonskii:
$200 PayPal needed.
Africard funds needed.
Clean foreign EUR, USD and GBP funds needed.
BTC, ETH, USDT, BCH, LTC, XRP and BNB also needed.
WhatsApp on my signature

805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp
+2349030181009 or +44 7476 514422

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2023
csckid:

in your dm

805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp
+2 3 4 9 0 3 0 1 8 1 0 0 9 or +4 4 7 4 7 6 5 1 4 4 2 2

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2023
ebenezary:
$200 PayPal funds is available

reach me Whatsapp 234 8138 4425 64

805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Hello Boss!!! 🧿

Bring Business to us ✓✓✓✓
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
@ www.3rnestxchange.com.ng
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(eBay & Amazon)
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed Daily)
√ Payoneer Funds....
AUD Funds Transfer (Osko Payment Only)

√ PayPay Funds Card/Balance (Gns/Fnf)

√ Neteller & Skrill Funds (Both Local/Foriegn)

√ ZELLE & CashApp, USDT, BTC & PM and All GiftCards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, VISA/MasterCard funds..

√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)

√ Online Survey Training (Legit Paying Apps)

(We offer Best RATE)
Come WhatsApp link below
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>.................................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................................,..........................................,,......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2023
DadojoReloaded:
I am still actively buying PayPal funds, both GnS and FnF

WhatsApp: 09035726810

805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2023
$80 FnF Paypal Funds Available @ 1050/$
US Paypal account preferable or eBay Checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2023
3RNEST:

Come WhatsApp Link below

PayPal deals available
805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp
+234 90301 81009 or +44 7476 51 4422

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sarmypounds(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2023
Kaybthaniels:
$2K left, not selling below $1000 at once, Come with better rate and bring escrow (wese or braindee)

805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Bring your

PayPal [USA personal account]
Skrill
Payoneer
Wise
Chime
Venmo
Fiverr
Upwork
Stripe
Debit cards
and more...

@YOUR RATES

We work with freelancer too to receive directly from your foreign partners
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2023
I am still actively buying PayPal funds, both GnS and FnF

I pay a premium for family and friends (FnF), they are my favourites. Hit 🎯 me up on WhatsApp with your deals.

$50 to $5000 deals can come

WhatsApp: 09035726810.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2023
Sarmypounds:

PayPal deals available
805 naira per dollar

Contact me on WhatsApp

come whatsapp link below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2023
bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Bulk Africard
Bulk Btc
Bulk Usdt
Bulk Ethereum,
Bulk Zelle,
Bulk Cashapp,
Bulk skrill,
Bulk Neteller,
bulk Rmb
bulk checkout ?
bulk perfect money
bulk go2funds
bulk Greendot
bulk Giftcards
bulk Transferwise
bulk Canada e-transfer
bulk fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira

excrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Liangliang1(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Greetings 🌞,

Trade with @Marcus Organization!!

A secured place to make your exchange in confidence 🤝

We provide services for:

💳 Buying PayPal Funds, Skrill, Neteller
💳 Acquiring wise & Payoneer Funds
💳 Exchanging Gift Cards
💳 Dealing in Cryptocurrency (both small and bulk)
💳 Zelle!! cashApp!! Venmo!! Chime!! $ more

💰 Offering the Best rate 24/7

Contact us via WhatsApp/Call:
📞 +2349022433111

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Jidonskii:

Actually it's you that should read carefully before commenting. That wasn't the comment that i used to quote you. Check again, you will see the right one.

I don't want to be rude but I see say you nor wise at all next time when you see me talking don't comment on my message
Your message they tell me to settle
Settle what exactly has na me and am do business abi waiting,
waiting you nor understand. Ask questions don't just comment

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Daniel, you are not wise. You keep ranting incoherently and you are beginning to appear like you have an ulterior motive and it is not putting both yourself and Artworks in good light.

For the record, nobody for here dey feed me, so I have no reason to be biased or subjective towards anybody when contributing my thoughts towards this issue that has been presented to the public.

Using myself as an example; On the 3 occasions that I suffered chargebacks, I had to collect proofs from the company and suppliers that the bad funds were sent to and presented these proofs to the sellers that sold me the funds for resolution. In fact, on the first occasion, the seller kept denying that it wasn't a chargeback, that the company returned the funds to the account (which was now closed). It took me 3 weeks of square follow-ups with the company before they sent me a detailed PDF report of my account with them, confirming there was indeed a chargeback and the seller had no further reason to deny.

This is all about cause-and-effect. Something needs to prompt something else. If Artworks says he was sold fraudulent funds by Zacwale, then he needs to provide the proofs that the funds were indeed fraudulent. This Will then warrant Zacwale to clarify his identity with the company and proof the source of his funds.

You are the biggest fool too
Who nor go read and understand something before who na comment just open your stupid mouth to support rubbish

I de see say most of who na no wise at all
art told Zac to present himself as the person who made payment so incase there were issues, he won’t be held for debts. Simple. Show your identity na you dey you dey hide

Nobody said he’s payment were chargedback . Let him stand as the person who made the payment he wants to collect.

Who na no go under English na to just opened your stupid mouth dey comment rubbish
Try they ask both parties what wrong don't just jumped into conversation you don't understand

Art want him to show is identity
Zac nor one show he identity, is hiding

Thats the issue between them

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Danielederonede:

You are the biggest fool too
Who nor go read and understand something before who na comment just open your stupid mouth to support rubbish

I de see say most of these people no wise at all
What he Zac to do is for Zac to present himself as the person who made payment so incase there were issues, he won’t be held for debts. Simple. Show your identity na you dey you dey hide

Nobody said he’s payment were chargedback . Let him stand as the person who made the payment he wants to collect.

Who na no go under English na to just opened your stupid mouth dey comment rubbish
Try they ask both parties what wrong don't just jumped into conversation you don't understand

No b your fault ooo since your boss av use you like P.A you get mouth to talk 🦜

Ask your boss when him complain about website didn't ship his goods if I didn't refund his money 🤑🤑

P.A for your information I have trade millions of naira in dis platform and if you complain about it I will refund your money back without chopping someone earn money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Bro, the money is not even the problem. I will still find him should there be any chargebacks from any of his past payments to the company, through me. They told me categorically they are already in loss. I have been invited; so I placed a call across to the main guy and explained my role in these payments. Let him call eddy and confirm this.

And I didn’t say this money was chargedback. All I asked from him is to tell the company HE MADE THE PAYMENT, and not ARTWORK as believed by the company.

I pinned this payment because na my identity de on am. Let him go claim it with his, and it will be released to him.

We wouldn’t be here if there were no complain from the office. Ask am if I de owe am before.

The wayo man is just after money and don’t want to take responsibility.

If matter happen now and I get held up for debts or fraud, a lot of ranters here wey no fit afford to eat well go fit help? Who fit provide zac if mgban gba! Sup?

Zac don’t have to come if he’s far from Lagos; he can send any of his friends, business associates on Nairaland to represent him.

It’s not just about running down here to shout scammers scammers. He can shout till 2080 for all I care.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2023
zacwale:

No b your fault ooo since your boss av use you like P.A you get mouth to talk 🦜

Ask your boss when him complain about website didn't ship his goods if I didn't refund his money 🤑🤑

P.A for your information I have trade millions of naira in dis platform and if you complain about it I will refund your money back without chopping someone earn money

Nor go settle things with your dealer they here they talk rubbish they claim right with evidence you can't even stand for

You only have evidence online you can't even stand for it.
Take fully responsible for your evidence then you would be paid
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2023
artworks1:

Bro, the money is not even the problem. I will still find him should there be any chargebacks from any of his past payments to the company, through me. They told me categorically they are already in loss. I have been invited; so I placed a call across to the main guy and explained my role in these payments. Let him call eddy and confirm this.

And I didn’t say this money was chargedback. All I asked from him is to tell the company HE MADE THE PAYMENT, and not ARTWORK as believed by the company.

I pinned this payment because na my identity de on am. Let him go claim it with his, and it will be released to him.

We wouldn’t be here if there were no complain from the office. Ask am if I de owe am before.

The wayo man is just after money and don’t want to take responsibility.

If matter happen now and I get held up for debts or fraud, a lot of ranters here wey no fit afford to eat well go fit help? Who fit provide zac if mgban gba! Sup?

Zac don’t have to come if he’s far from Lagos; he can send any of his friends, business associates on Nairaland to represent him.

It’s not just about running down here to shout scammers scammers. He can shout till 2080 for all I care.

Can you share our chat here because I have not make any payment for you only one payment that is For success Osarenkhoe?

Tell d platform which payment I make for you in
aquantuo that have chargeback

I should stand for you payment I didn't make for you or know d source of d payment

I know you get a lot of chargeback with d company because you make payment for people

You want me to stand for you dat I am d one you funny 🤣😂😂😂😂😂

I have hear a lot about you from d company

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigboxwithj: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Chat is useless oga
Go stand for your evidence
Or tell your friends to stand for you
Your support are many here tell them to stand for you and claim your right
Na chat 😂😂😂😂😂 online
they one take track record of your transaction
Go and take full responsibility

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by zacwale(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2023
bigboxwithj:
Chat is useless oga
Go stand for your evidence
Or tell your friends to stand for you
Your support are many here tell them to stand for you and claim your right
Na chat 😂😂😂😂😂 online
they one take track record of your transaction
Go and take full responsibility

You have turn to second account

You no smart Awsr
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2023
I am your trusted exchanger based in Ikeja, Lagos.
I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Deriv Payment Agent
AstroPay
UBA Africard
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed.
Physical/office meeting (Ikeja, Lagos)

WhatsApp 08088425415
Telegram @sowget_chat
Call 08144333114
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2023
Danielederonede:

I don't want to be rude but I see say you nor wise at all next time when you see me talking don't comment on my message
Your message they tell me to settle
Settle what exactly has na me and am do business abi waiting,
waiting you nor understand. Ask questions don't just comment
You are the one that is not wise here. I have already told you, read the right comment where i quoted you. Are you mrpassionate that i told to settle someone else? You are there beating about the bush talking about someone's else case while evading the questions that i asked you. We are on a public thread, who the fvck are you to tell me not to comment on your message?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kaybthaniels(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2023
$5000 paypal fnf currently available, I am not selling below $1000 at once, Come with better rate and bring escrow (wese or braindee)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Danielederonede(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Jidonskii:

You are the one that is not wise here. I have already told you, read the right comment where i quoted you. Are you mrpassionate that i told to settle someone else? You are there beating about the bush talking about someone's else case while evading the questions that i asked you. We are on a public thread, who the fvck are you to tell me not to comment on your message?

Go and stand guarantor for him go and stand guarantor for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (2394) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.