Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1326528 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (2390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
nurd:
$20 payoneer or PayPal needed
Nobody can send you $20 Payoneer. The minimum Payoneer allows for sending is $50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chumakk: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
osacoin:

Come

Nice dealing with you. Fast and easy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
$57 PayPal available for dynadot / namecheap topup or checkout.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rossovu: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
$50 PayPal fnf needed asap oooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
onlinediva:

We currently BUY:

PayPal FnF

Payoneer

Skrill USD

Neteller

PayPal GnS

Perfect Money

UBA Africard

CHAT WITH US ON OUR WHATSAPP AND TELL US THE RATE YOU WANT!!!

Our official website is www.ijamexchange.ng

Call or Whatsapp us on 08091833866 or visit our office at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

onlinediva:
I'm the official secretary of IJAM Exchange Limited, situated at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove is also available in Abuja.

We don't use Escrow but have a company account bearing IJAM Exchange Limited we use to trade the digital currencies listed on our website; this company is owned and managed by a reputable nairalander known as LEGALWEALTH.

Our website is www.ijamexchange.ng and official Whatsapp line is 08091833866.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by onlinediva: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Legalwealth personally buys BTC, USDT, BUSD, and other cryptocurrencies at superb rates and super fast payout.

Call or WhatsApp him on 08039614606 if you want to sell. You can trade with him one-on-one in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, and Akure!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nurd(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jidonskii:

Nobody can send you $20 Payoneer. The minimum Payoneer allows for sending is $50

Thanks, didn't know that. I've gotten from outside nairaland though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmdam(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Do you have Payoneer funds from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR and GBP for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds FnF from balance for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have PayPal funds GnS directly from a valid company to which you offered a service for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a PayPal email address to receive FnF from balance or service funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need to create a PayPal invoice to receive service funds from a company for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have Skrill or Neteller funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you need a Skrill or Neteller email address to receive funds for sale? I accept USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD for such funds.

Do you have USD, GBP or EUR current or savings foreign bank account funds for sale? I accept such funds..

Do you need USD, GBP or EUR foreign bank account details to receive bulk funds for sale? I accept such funds.

Do you need escrow service for your online transactions? I accept such deals. The minimum transaction amount is N10,000. The service fee is 5% of the total transaction amount.

The minimum funds I accept is 100 USD, 100 EUR, 100 GBP, 100 CAD, 100 AUD and 100 NZD.

WhatsApp: +2 3 4 8 0 8 4 3 0 4 6 8 8.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
60$ FnF Paypal funds available @ 1100/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chumakk: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2023
3RNEST:

Okay sir

Everyone should be careful with this guy called 3RNEST. I sold $200 to him since on 7th of December and he has refused to balance. Saying his Opay has passed limit of 200k that he will pay by the next day. He has GTb too and I don’t know he didn’t use that one. Next day don turn to weekend and weekend has turned to another weekend.

The issue is the audacity to asked me to wait until when he has the money as if I borrowed him the money. The guy get mind to come my WhatsApp again for another transaction when he hasn’t paid my balance.

Please should ask the soft/passive scammer to pay his balance. Today is making it two weeks now.

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2023
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above.
I can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..
I can help you manage your social media contents, pages and accounts.
I manage Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok and Instagram accounts for content creators.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

$86.6 USDT available in Binance for exchange, I need the equivalent in Euros so if you have euros acc that can send the equivalent to me then get in touch..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RealLordZeus(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Tired of unfair exchange rates & hidden fees? Trade smarter with Selopay Nigeria!
Ditch the middleman and enjoy transparent, low-cost crypto & dollar trading with Selopay. Get instant quotes, fast transactions, and a secure platform you can trust.

We buy/sell.................
PayPal Funds
Payoneer Funds
Perfect Money Funds
Wise Funds
Neteller Funds
Skrill Funds
PYYPL Funds

Escrow is allowed

Whatsapp number in the signature below

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DadojoReloaded(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
I am still actively buying PayPal funds, both GnS and FnF

I pay a premium for family and friends (FnF), they are my favourites. Hit 🎯 me up on WhatsApp with your deals.

$50 to $10,000 deals can come

Rate: 1,080/$ for Family and Friends (Instant payment)
GnS Rate: 1050/$ with terms and conditions.

WhatsApp: 09035726810
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Orderabove(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Orderabove:
Air Cargo price from China-Nigeria

Guangzhou 9.8USD/KG

Hong Kong 10.6USD/KG
Customs fee. 800 naira/kg

Battery 23USD/KG
Customs fee 850 naira/KG

RMB also available to Alipay and WeChat pay

1688 link buying
5% commission on total goods.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GreaterFuture(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2023
I have AliExpress checkout currently available, @ ₦1140 per dollar.
Grab it now while it's available.
Only making payments from $250 upwards.
AliExpress checkout Only. (No other sites)

DM, WhatsApp, call - zero9045327063
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Okodav(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Okodav:
Trade with Chix Enterprise!!

Trade with Confidence!!!!
Peace of mind!!!

I buy PayPal funds
Payoneer
(≥ $50 above)
Crypto
Cashapp
Neteller
Skrill

All kinds of gift cards!!

Ecode!! No receipt!! Accepted

Apple
Steam
Google
Amazon
Razer
Sephora
eBay
Nordstrom
Footlocker
Macy's
Nike
Vanilla
Visa/master
PlayStation

[b]Others

NOTE:
Rate shift! Depend on How much! Ecode!! Physical card!!!

Others
ITunes, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Denmark, the united Arab emirates, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hong Kong, Russia, Greece, Portugal, Luxembourg, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Finland, the Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Spain, Switzerland,. Sweden, France.... Google play( National)
Vanilla: 4847494, 1516, 4543, 2411, 8409,,,, SecureSpend~Visa ~ wmVisa ~ Master: 4852/4034 / / 4142/4786/5113, 4358/4912,
American Express [3779] 3777
Netspend 4817 4169 4358 5412 4420 5262

💥 All Country Numbers Available For Verification(WhatsApp ETC)

USA verified Paypal Accounts Available For Sale 💥 ID Available

Best rate!!
Instant payment!!
Active 24/7!!
WhatsApp/call!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
$10,000 bill pay available
Walmart checkout available
School fees payment available

WhatsApp below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Blacklion3: 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
chumakk:

Everyone should be careful with this guy called 3RNEST. I sold $200 to him since on 7th of December and he has refused to balance. Saying his Opay has passed limit of 200k that he will pay by the next day. He has GTb too and I don’t know he didn’t use that one. Next day don turn to weekend and weekend has turned to another weekend.

The issue is the audacity to asked me to wait until when he has the money as if I borrowed him the money. The guy get mind to come my WhatsApp again for another transaction when he hasn’t paid my balance.

Please should ask the soft/passive scammer to pay his balance. Today is making it two weeks now.

Haaa how much is remaining
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by koyeni(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
chumakk:

He has been regularly called out here
Ask him to do escrow he go tell u say he senior your ancestors for nairaland come still insult you join

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LogicallySXT(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
LogicallySXT:
TRENNIX INTL BIZ LTD..

We are everything business and financial solution globally and nationwide.!!!

Always here for you @24/7

Our services includes:

- International transfers in any amount
- Buying and Selling of foreign currencies
- Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin deals in units and bulk
- Trade all giftcards in bulk
- Amazon & Ebay checkouts in bulk amounts
- Premium accounts subscription on different websites
- Zelle, Cashapp, Venmo, transactions
- Fund any account local and International both online and offline
- Receive funds from anywhere in the world in any amount.
- Transactions in all layers..

We are certified the best in Africa cause our rates are undeniably juicy and give all our clients a rest of mind before and after every transaction.

Our organisation covers buying and selling of all E-currency funds both in bulk and units which includes;

💸 Paypal
💸 Skrill
💸 Neteller
💸 Perfectmoney
💸 Payoneer e.t.c

We are the cards masters in africa cause we deal on everything cards involving;
(Ecodes and physical cards accepted)

💳 Apple iTunes
💳 Steam
💳 Walmart
💳 Google play
💳 Amazon
💳 Xbox
💳 Razer
💳 eBay
💳 Sephora
💳 PlayStation
💳 Vanilla
💳 Visa/master
e.t.c/b]

IMPORTANT NOTES: Rates are always unstable and changes randomly so please ask before you proceed to any transaction.

Do you feel left out on the solutions you seek cause its not stated above, Trennix global intl. also covers you on your area of specialty with our services below;

[b]- Real Estates management and service directory
- Automobiles sales and purchase
- Flight services and best agency
- Business consultancy
- Financial analyst
- Crypto Trading
- Forex market & trading
- Stocks trading & analyst
- Website & App development
- Website designing
- Sports trading, betting & analyst

(We also upgrade all websites and apps making it become the best amongst its competitors.)

Trennix Global has its network far and wide and was made to offer solution to your financial worries. It always put a smile on everyone's face who come across it both clients, potential clients and non-clients
- All instant payment
- We compensate you for any delay
- You get a gift on your first transaction and big discount on second transaction to the future ones
- You also get a gift when you contact us even without patronising our service
- We give a maximum of 48hrs to deliver on any request or we pay back double
- Refer anyone to Trennix and you also get a gift plus a percentage cash amount

- HONESTY IS OUR LEGACY, - TRANSPARENCY IS OUR NAME, - SATISFACTION IS OUR WATCHWORD.

- Just one trial and the name "Trennix" will never cease from your lips.

Our worldwide and nationwide contacts and addresses are:-:-:-

Nigerian mobile:- +2347087442391.

Lagos offices: 📞
Benin offices: 📞
Abuja offices: 📞
Warri offices: 📞
Port Harcourt offices: 📞
Ibadan offices: 📞
Enugu offices: 📞
Kaduna offices: 📞
Jos offices: 📞

United States mobile:- ☎
United States office: ☎

United kingdom mobile:- ☎
United kingdom office: ☎

China mobile:- ☎
China office: ☎

South Africa mobile:- ☎
SouthAfrica office: ☎

Belgium mobile:- ☎
Belgium office: ☎
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LogicallySXT(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
3RNEST:
Hello 🅱️OSS,

Pls Bring your Deal to us ✓✓✓✓
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
@ www.3rnestxchange.com.ng
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

√ Come for your PayPal Checkout
(eBay & Amazon)
(Online Shopping & Payment link)

BUYING : (Needed Daily)
√ Payoneer Funds....
AUD Funds Transfer (Osko Payment Only)

√ PayPay Funds Card/Balance (Gns/Fnf)

√ Neteller & Skrill Funds (Both Local/Foriegn)

√ ZELLE & CashApp, USDT, BTC & PM and All GiftCards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, VISA/MasterCard funds..

√ Freelancing Withdrawals (Upwork & Fiverr)

√ Online Survey Training (Legit Paying Apps)

(We offer Best RATE)
Come WhatsApp link below
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
ll WhatsApp_Click here ll
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>..........>>>>>>.................................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................................................................................... ..............................................................................................................,..........................................,,....................................................................................,.....................................................
Bro your name has been called out for scam and failure in transaction so i would suggest you handle that issue first with the person involved before you advertise any further to avoid more suspicions and future issues or talks on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LogicallySXT(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
chumakk:

Create a topic on this Business section outside this thread then mention him, and the moderators of this business sector.

Use his name in the topic of the thread

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Truth234(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
More African funds available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
bring all your

bulk PayPal fnf,
bulk payoneer,
Bulk Africard
Bulk Btc
Bulk Usdt
Bulk Ethereum,
Bulk Zelle,
Bulk Cashapp,
Bulk skrill,
Bulk Neteller,
bulk Rmb
Bulk Pii
bulk checkout ?
bulk perfect money
bulk go2funds
bulk Greendot
bulk Giftcards
bulk Transferwise
bulk Canada e-transfer
bulk fiverr withdrawals

for instant flip to naira

excrow allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
mesmer:
Walmart Money, Greendot, Indi, Albert, Sofi, Chime, Go2Bank, GoBank and all other prepaid cards needed for fast spending....

Cash app use or Store use

Payment over guaranteed...

Big Balance only, cool cool cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
mesmer:
Freelancer PayPal withdrawal needed( Upwork, Fiverr, Bookrun and the likes)

Clean (FNF and from Balance PayPal) needed

Note: No GnS or card funds.... I will never pay for GnS or card funds.

Fastest payment guarantee.

Chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) ... (2390) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.