Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1340987 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (2397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2020
talentedboz:
$110 BTC AVAILABLE (selling all at once)
@420/$

$50 BTC available (selling all at once)
@450/$

If bringing escrow, he must be a nairalander/Mod

Check my signature for WhatsApp link.

This guy @talentedboz said he's just a marketer. He doesn't have funds with him. I wanted to purchase gift cards but he was going to refer me to someone else so I declined.

I've gone my own way.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 7:19pm On May 14, 2020
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by talentedboz(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2020
dafemnet:
Bring it
WhatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2020
talentedboz:
Thank you, I don't sell Giftcards directly. I only advertise, check my signature.

I only trade on Bitcoins directly.

Don't advertise what you don't sell next time please.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2020
talentedboz:
@420/$

@450/$

who and who bought BTC from this guy?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:38pm On May 14, 2020
**************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE!:::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:51pm On May 14, 2020
razzby:

This guy, na everytime you dey post about Amazon GC. But nobody dey buy from you. Mods for this section suppose dey escrow.

*What exactly do you trade on, here?
*How many people have you traded with?
*Can we see past and present trades of those you traded with?

You are trying too hard to remain relevant here, with no meaningful trade.
Many criminals did more than this and na we still burst them. So what exactly do you want to tell me about you?

Notice: Whosever going to trade with this guy on Gift Card should not send first for any reason. I repeat- DO NOT SEND FIRST. Na Una de load agc, then post a different picture of card de-activation or redeemed by another user to the seller. Be warned!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2020
artworks1:

*What exactly do you trade on, here?
*How many people have you traded with?
*Can we see past and present trades of those you traded with?

You are trying too hard to remain relevant here, with no meaningful trade.
Many criminals did more than this and na we still burst them. So what exactly do you want to tell me about you?

Notice: Whosever going to trade with this guy on Gift Card should not send first for any reason. I repeat- DO NOT SEND FIRST. Na Una de load agc, then post a different picture of card de-activation or redeemed by another user to the seller. Be warned!

Lmao. This guy. Check my signature. Not like I'm calling you a scammer oi but you dey always get $100 AGC all the time. All the time bruh. It looks suspicious.

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but I'm just being blunt. You always have this card. Lol.

Is nobody? .

I'm willing to pay mods to buy gift cards from you for me walahi.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2020
razzby:

Don't advertise what you don't sell next time please.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
talentedboz:
@420/$

@450/$

This guy has been chased out of Nairaland. He's been whining in my Dm's ever since. I keep telling him it was wrong for him to have advertised what he doesn't have.

It was after I video called him that I eventually discovered he didn't have gift cards.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Esther231(f): 8:11pm On May 14, 2020
razzby:

This guy has been chased out of Nairaland. He's been whining in my Dm's ever since. I keep telling him it was wrong for him to have advertised what he doesn't have.

It was after I video called him that I eventually discovered he didn't have gift cards.
But dude said he is selling BTC not Giftcards grin

Check well, check the comment you're quoting, or is it from my eyes grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
Esther231:

I only talked about him selling gift cards, never did I made mention of btc. That being said, his signature doesn't specify he sells BTC.

He plainly told me he's just a marketer. Kindly help us trade with him and send screenshots so that others can trade too.

Nobody should advertise what they don't have. I just wasted my time doing video call and all with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2020
Esther231:

Shey you be guy or babe? Lol ���
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
i need $100 btc asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 8:48pm On May 14, 2020
@tsowems it's me with the ...8520 chatting you up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 8:49pm On May 14, 2020
pinkyruledworld:
i need $100 btc asap

Plenty available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
razzby:

Lmao. This guy. Check my signature. Not like I'm calling you a scammer oi but you dey always get $100 AGC all the time. All the time bruh. It looks suspicious.

I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but I'm just being blunt. You always have this card. Lol.

Is nobody? .

I'm willing to pay mods to buy gift cards from you for me walahi.

But I offered you the imaginary cards I sell with any escrow of your choice and u went AWOL. U don forget?

Can you show me history of your trades and those you traded with??. It's just a simple and harmless question.

Even the guy you traded with was all over here begging for your attention; and Immediately you noticed he wasn't given up, you had to refund him $25 out of $50 you stole from him.

Anybody taking you serious here, is just out to be ripped.

I usually don't do this but, I need to save souls from stupidd kids like you, who at the end, will only go lick codeine, smoke, and drink beer and pkomor with people's money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2020
Amazon card need asap 100*2
Rate is mouth watering
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2020
pinkyruledworld:
i need $100 btc asap
come here if you still need it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
More Ethereum Needed.... kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
Davisk11:
sorry bro ...
it's me chatting you up with ...8520
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
who can vouch for funlord and Davisk11?

*Modified*
Thanks for your Trade n escrow service.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2020
600$+ available to bc @450
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wisedove(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2020
350 paxful btc available for sale. @450 no story please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
Still Buying all yours Coins. Quote me for better Rate as always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
Innunique:
who can vouch for funlord and Davisk11?

*Modified*
Thanks for your Trade n escrow service.
post their number let's be sure u aren't talking to impersonators
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2020
artworks1:

But I offered you the imaginary cards I sell with any escrow of your choice and u went AWOL. U don forget?

Can you show me history of your trades and those you traded with??. It's just a simple and harmless question.

Even the guy you traded with was all over here begging for your attention; and Immediately you noticed he wasn't given up, you had to refund him $25 out of $50 you stole from him.

Anybody taking you serious here, is just out to be ripped.

I usually don't do this but, I need to save souls from stupidd kids like you, who at the end, will only go lick codeine, smoke, and drink beer and pkomor with people's money.

$25 I stole from him?

Lmfao ���. If you called him after I dropped his number on here, you wouldn't say this. If you went through my thread( well that's if you aren't lazy to read like many Nigerians are) you wouldn't say this. Lol. Go through my posts (Razzby) and read.

I've been on Nairaland since 2015 bro. No you didn't. I actually posted our conversations here! I could remember.

Maybe we should hold a Video call on Zoom guy. Those cards you said you have. I'll send funds to any escrow on here. I'll share my screen with you via Zoom too.

Lobatan.

And also if you want to be on video call with the guy you're saying I stole from, lmao. I could setup a video call.

I've got time on my hands currently.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
chelseamann:
post their number let's be sure u aren't talking to impersonators
They're both good. had a stressfree trade.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by prupru(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2020
NIGHT MODE ACTIVATED

Keep the funds coming,We are still buying n selling @ your affordable rate.

www.nairapayer.com
https:///2349068078488
Always buying @your affordable rate.(LEGITIMATE PAYPAL, PAYONEER, PERFECT MONEY, BTC, SKRILL NETELLER)

Thanks for checking us out..

https:///2349068078488
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:53pm On May 14, 2020
lanrexdo:
Highly recommended

It is so great doing business with you

Mo legit pa!

kiss kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OdogwuMike(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2020
150 Payoneer available. Contact me now

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (2397) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.