Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1323143 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Mikeshine:

How can someone get a good trader on paxful?
you may also use ng.pexbank.com as escrow and trade with peace of mind.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by silibaba: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Neteller and skrill needed

Come with a reasonable rate

Bring a reliable excrow

And we will be fine.

smileyhow market folks smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Still Buying BTC massively

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2020
Available 24/7 with the best market rate, DON'T SELL LOW. KINDLY CHECK OUR RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING......

~Bitcoins $10-$100,000
~Neteller
~Perfect Money
~Skrill
~Payoneer
~Cashapp

GIFT CARDS
~Amazon
~Google Play
~Steam Wallet
~Vanilla
~Ebay
~Walmart
~iTunes
~Home Depot
~Apple Store(Starts 3pm daily)

Freelance sites paypal withdrawal......

Trade safely with the merchant that has the best rate and get paid instantly...

Come and enjoy our excellent service.

Contact............

☎️ WhatsApp/call
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by schukwuma(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2020
hillsway:
I've got 1800$.
Contact is in siggy, please message me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by karferguso(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
schukwuma:

What denomination is the bills and would you be willing to take $/465, contact in siggy.
It’s in 100s
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
More Ethereum, Tron and USDT Needed..... kiss

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Innunique: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
suchmuch:
rmb available rate is good
That's me with the ...8520
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by demalo(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2020
$65 Skrill available for fast deal.
WhatsApp number in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
$1000 PayPal Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal

Also come for online PayPal checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMerc: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
dapzyadix:
Here's the account details znox use to receive payments, Pay here

Kuda Microfinance Bank

Johnson

The account number had history of fraud related case. The name he claims to bear (Ejiro)has no correlation with the name on that account.
this znox is scammer, with that kind of bank account u don't need anyone to tell u it smell scam , Am no one knows physical address of the bank...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by hoodboy(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
OO77:
110 and 55 freelance PayPal is available @345
Quote me here ..

Still got this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Same eric johnson that claimed to have repented. I laugh.

dapzyadix:
Here's the account details znox use to receive payments, Pay here

Kuda Microfinance Bank

Johnson

The account number had history of fraud related case. The name he claims to bear (Ejiro)has no correlation with the name on that account.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2020
Davisk11:

Why have you gone mute since yesterday to address those that paid you to supply them coins...reason I kept mute since yesterday was the way you've been challenging those with scam cases here and your sense of reasoning..that's why have been unable to conclude that you scam them... remember you have many cases here which I later got to know but just observing you cos you said you've repented. Kindly refund these people's money or you supply them their orders. My cents for now
Blaksheep:
Pls. No one should deal with this guy for now. Until I comeback to update. I have sent him money for btc but he's beginning to display scam attitude.

I did not receive the money sent by blaksheep and tshege, FCMB never credited the account. I provide the statement of account from FCMB to tshege 2hours after he sent the fund. All this while Kuda was on downtime I couldn't receive fund there because they where doing an upgrade.

Around 10am I left church to return to the guest house I was because I am currently not in the area I was residing. I don't know how it happened that I lose my phone only to realize this 2mins after coming down from the taxi. I did all I can to get to my phone, and it was always ringing, contacted all my banks with someone's phone after I couldn't login in my email and recovery phone number was loses with the phone.

The sour taste I learned in the hard way is how poor my security pin was to my phone. Kuda bank was a big mess, I lost everything there just with my gmail email account, I never knew even my transaction pin can reset with just the email.

There are some lost I can't mention here.

I can't use my problem to affect others.

tshege and blaksheep will receive their refunds.

I can provide bank statement of my account from FCMB.

I am even travelling this morning to ensure i do the needful with FCMB as soon as possible, so I can sort out everything by at least tomorrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by realazalear: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2020
justi4jesu:
$1000 PayPal Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal

Also come for online PayPal checkout

Is this still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money (exchange your Perfect Money to Naira, get paid automatically in 5 seconds)
Buy BTC & PM on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

Deriv (We are approved Payment Agent for Deriv. Fund your Deriv account instantly in 10 seconds using your ATM card or USSD)

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.
Instant and automated payments guaranteed. No human/manual funding!

Call 08144333114 Telegram 09039962993

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2020
bulk rmb available at 67.5
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMerc: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2020
znox:

I did not receive the money sent by blaksheep and tshege, FCMB never credited the account. I provide the statement of account from FCMB to tshege 2hours after he sent the fund. All this while Kuda was on downtime I couldn't receive fund there because they where doing an upgrade.

Around 10am I left church to return to the guest house I was because I am currently not in the area I was residing. I don't know how it happened that I lose my phone only to realize this 2mins after coming down from the taxi. I did all I can to get to my phone, and it was always ringing, contacted all my banks with someone's phone after I couldn't login in my email and recovery phone number was loses with the phone.

The sour taste I learned in the hard way is how poor my security pin was to my phone. Kuda bank was a big mess, I lost everything there just with my gmail email account, I never knew even my transaction pin can reset with just the email.

I am even travelling this morning to ensure i do the needful with FCMB as soon as possible, so I can sort out everything by at least tomorrow.

pathetic liar

To the victims if you don't act quick, know you that your money is gone...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2020
znox:

Guy you sure you wrote this....I'm authoritatively declared this guy unrepentant scammer. You lost your phone for the second time... smiles .... whenever you pull a scam that's when your phone always lost right. I'm compiling your details for mod to work on now.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2020
znox:

why e come be when them pay u all this problem start?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by timitayo77: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2020
znox:

Story for the gods.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2020
znox:

Story Story, STORY! Once upon a time, TIME TIME!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2020
gowaga68:
$130 BTC for sale.

445/$.
cool headed guy.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2020
chelseamann:
why e come be when them pay u all this problem start?
I must say this ...have been sensing danger buying from this(Znox) guy for long even before I got to know he had been blacklisted. What I was only praying for is not to mistakenly over pay him or bank fails which will prompt me to initiate another payment. When he chatted me with his current number I queried him he gave excuse that he lost his phone from that very day have been extremely careful dealing with him.... yesterday I think immediately he pull the scam he changed his phone cos I noticed his security code changed I was like what happened to this guy until I login to see scam allegations against him.
He only deceived Tabbaz, jidonskii that he has repented but only use the this means to pull another scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mrcalxy(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Mrcalxy:
PREPAID CARDS NEEDED
*physical & ecodes*
*$ 50 - $ 500 accepted*

✅AMEX SERVE CARDS
[ 3777, 3751 & 3779 ]

All VISA GIFT CARDS

✅VANILLA GIFT CARDS

✅MYVANILLA GIFT CARDS

✅MASTERCARD GIFT CARDS

✅VISA DEBIT [ ALL TYPES ]

✅TARGET VISA CARD

RATE is Very Good
©
*Get in TOUCH cool
*Mrcalxy E. cool

E kaaro o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Davisk11:

I must say this ...have been sensing danger buying from this(Znox) guy for long even before I got to know he had been blacklisted. What I was only praying for is not to mistakenly over pay him or bank fails which will prompt me to initiate another payment. When he chatted me with his current number I queried him he gave excuse that he lost his phone from that very day have been extremely careful dealing with him.... yesterday I think immediately he pull the scam he changed his phone cos I noticed his security code changed I was like what happened to this guy until I login to see scam allegations against him.
He only deceived Tabbaz, jidonskii that he has repented but only use the this means to pull another scam.
the victims should take the necessary steps. Besides, that kuda bank looks strange
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dapzyadix(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2020
chelseamann:
the victims should take the necessary steps. Besides, that kuda bank looks strange

Kuda bank is a legit bank.... The victims should just take the necessary recovery steps. I can also provide his wema and gt bank account details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2020
I wanted to ask the question you asked.
Davisk11:

Guy you sure you wrote this....I'm authoritatively declared this guy unrepentant scammer. You lost your phone for the second time... smiles .... whenever you pull a scam that's when your phone always lost right. I'm compiling your details for mod to work on now.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Repentant bokoharam .. undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by simplify80: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
OO77:
110 and 55 freelance PayPal is available @345
Quote me here ..

#330/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (2387) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.