Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1358584 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (2406) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 20, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
It might be network issue. I used mine dis afternoon nd it worked. Just try again later.
Really? Thanks. I'll try again at night.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by legaxi(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2020
$70 Skrill needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 4:29pm On May 20, 2020
$71 Payoneer available.

Interested check my signature for contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabulated: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
$80 neteller fund is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 4:44pm On May 20, 2020
Which country is your Paypal?

Mariinee:
Huh? I have been using it for withdrawal since January...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
razzby:
$100 FNF PayPal Funds Needed.

Check signature for contact details.

$400
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by olaleye1355(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2020
eBay check out available at sweet rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 4:59pm On May 20, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your *Skrill*

Stellar Lumens *(XLM)*

Bring all your *Neteller*

*Instant payment guaranteed*.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

*Mesmer* is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 5:06pm On May 20, 2020
Mariinee:
Really? Thanks. I'll try again at night.

When it happens like that. The safest thing is to wait for at least 48 hours to 72 hours before you login to your PayPal account to withdraw. If you want to try it later tonight ensure that you clear your browser cache or shut down your system and restart again, it may work and it may not work. But waiting for at least 2 days helps. PayPal does that to me all the time even for the fact that I stay abroad, registered my company and used all my company registration details. Mine sometimes takes 4 or 5 days to be able to withdraw to my bank account and sometimes it is immediate. It is what it is with PayPal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
yell0w1:
purchase successful

thanks master...don't mind Chelseamann...let's deal next time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
Stay strong, HODL even when the price drops.

Still buying/selling freshly mined $btc and $usdt
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 20, 2020
kayjegs:

When it happens like that. The safest thing is to wait for at least 48 hours to 72 hours before you login to your PayPal account to withdraw. If you want to try it later tonight ensure that you clear your browser cache or shut down your system and restart again, it may work and it may not work. But waiting for at least 2 days helps. PayPal does that to me all the time even for the fact that I stay abroad, registered my company and used all my company registration details. Mine sometimes takes 4 or 5 days to be able to withdraw to my bank account and sometimes it is immediate. It is what it is with PayPal.
Thank you very much.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
**************************************************** Good Day Bosses!
Bring All your BITCOIN (Blockchain, Paxful, CoinBase, BitMEX, Luno etc) from $5 to $100,000+, We Buy Daily!

===========≠=======≠====≠=============
:::::::::: DoyenExchange.com : CLEAN FUNDS!::::::
====≠============≠====================
:::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE!:::::::::::

========================================
=> BITCOIN: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> PM: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> NETELLER: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> SKRILL: $$$$ - We Buy! (WhatsApp)
=> Buy/Sell/Paid with Payoneer? Deal Dey!
=> VIA PAYONEER: - Fiverr, Upwork etc come!
=> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!

** Our RATE is SUPER-HIGH!
** Trade With Us and Get Paid INSTANTA!
** Trade Wisely & Safely!

=> Instant Payment : Our TradeMark!
WhatsApp or Contact Us (24 Hours):
https:///2349063162138

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by noble71(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2020
I need Ethereum urgently....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by legendspeakout: 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
dominique:

You can write to his bank and notify them that the account holder fraudulently collected money from you. Here on the forum, we will do all in our capacity to ensure he is removed from the forum. Since his identity is unknown for now, we'll have to add his details to the scam list. Hope this terrible experience doesn't discourage you from trading in this forum, there are lots of reputable traders here
please do you have a.list of the reputable dealers..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
Esther231:
I included screenshots on my first quote/comment check well

You only posted the accused's Whatsapp number and your Bitcoin balance. No concrete evidence you were scammed. Post transaction receipt of you crediting him as well as screenshot of your chat. That shouldn't be so hard should it?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
Kennyceez:

Chat me up

https:///2348021821208

RED FLAG!!!

Beware of sending first to less than a month old moniker such as the one above. Don't let his forum activity and number of topics created confuse you. I'm suspecting this is Fegori aka Stevenapron aka Calavarynike etc with a new number

Cc SolomonGrundy

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SolomonGrundy: 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
dominique:

RED FLAG!!!

Beware of sending first to less than a month old moniker such as the one above. Don't let his forum activity and number of topics created confuse you. I'm suspecting this is Fegori aka Stevenapron aka Calavarynike etc with a new number

Cc SolomonGrundy
Okay. Thanks for d heads up.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kennyceez: 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
dominique:

RED FLAG!!!

Cc SolomonGrundy

Why suspecting someone cos he's new? or am i the only one new here and what makes u feel it's becos of a deal i quoted him. What is the redflag in me telling someone to chat me up. I wonder why u just decided to tarnish my image and called me names of people i don't know. Is this how you guys operate here. It's so sad.
IT IS WELL.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crbc: 7:16pm On May 20, 2020
Kennyceez:

Why suspecting someone cos he's new? or am i the only one new here and what makes u feel it's becos of a deal i quoted him. What is the redflag in me telling someone to chat me up. I wonder why u just decided to tarnish my image and called me names of people i don't know. Is this how you guys operate here. It's so sad.
IT IS WELL.
na so angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 7:21pm On May 20, 2020
$600 BTC available at 435. Quote me here if interested and I will be in touch.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by space1(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
kayjegs:
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ogakizito(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
dominique:

RED FLAG!!!

Cc SolomonGrundy

cheesy You dey para o cheesy

Pls spy your mail
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2020
Bamz:
Stay strong, HODL even when the price drops.

Still buying/selling freshly mined $btc and $usdt
you are advising people to HODl and still looking for BTC to buy..so who will now sale to u ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
dominique:

You only posted the accused's Whatsapp number and your Bitcoin balance. No concrete evidence you were scammed. Post transaction receipt of you crediting him as well as screenshot of your chat. That shouldn't be so hard should it?
am suspecting her..she agreed to deal with me, she suggested hazzan and Mac for escrow. I invited hazzan..she went mute since
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2020
kayjegs:
come if still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
chelseamann:
am suspecting her..she agreed to deal with me, she suggested hazzan and Mac for escrow. I invited hazzan..she went mute since
you are smart
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 8:33pm On May 20, 2020
Kennyceez:

IT IS WELL.

Lol. Freaky freaky . Scammers go die young
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2020
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds

Of all quantities

Rate is superb
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by slimanyd: 8:59pm On May 20, 2020
lilkech:
Please everyone should be careful while dealing with dipsonkky here.

I sent $390 GnS PayPal funds to him since the 9th of April 2020 and till today I haven’t seen either a refund or its naira equivalent.

I had funds to trade. I approached him here. After sending $390 as a GnS transfer I realized it was supposed to be a FnF transfer instead so I requested a refund or he pays for what he received. He said he will refund. I agreed. He initiated a refund which later got canceled from his end. Now he is saying the refund was successful from his side while it clearly shows failed from my side.

In effect he is saying my $390 PayPal funds is now LOST, and he can’t pay me anything. He is saying I should complain directly to PayPal for my funds and not to him WHOM I TRANSFERRED IT TO.

Please, whoever knows dipsonkky should tell him to look for my funds wherever he kept it. I have been patient enough and I won’t let today pass without bringing this issue here for all to see.

I have pictures and receipts I can post to show how he gave me another persons PayPal account to transfer my funds to and now that my funds is missing he is telling me to go to PayPal to complain and get it back. He is in effect distancing himself from the deal as if I was trading with someone else other than him.

Dipsonkky said that the email I transferred the funds to afolabilekan4444@gmail.com belongs to someone else here on Nairaland and he has told the person about this issue. Let him come out and explain how my money which I transferred to him went missing and why he is acting like it is none of his business if my money gets lost or not after he received it in his PayPal account.

I am tired of calling and mailing PayPal when the person I transferred my funds to keeps coming here to trade. I will post proofs and screenshots in the appropriate thread if dipsonkky doesn’t pay me Naira or refunds my dollar before the end of this day.

This your case is suspecious. And very strange . Nothing like scam in these case as am fully aware of these development, as i also played a role in these case Even though ,you never knew me but am also a party to these said case and i see it as the modest thing to do to clear the air of anything related to fraud as am an ardid agent of Scam Detectives . For your information, The paypal account was Limited immediately the said fund entered into it that very day. Am in btwn this transaction and the Guy who has the paypal dropped his paypal account details after he was finding it hard to refund you . After the first failed refund happened , I fully came into these transaction and I actually told diponsky to do chargeback immediately but he was relunctant so as nt to further damaged the receiver paypal account ,After all said and done , The recipient paypal was finally and permanently limited and it was at that point that You now did the chargeback and after 2weeks , The case was awarded in your favour of which i saw the emails paypal sent to you and the other guy in question . The receivers account was debited with same 390$ and his account balnace was 0.00$ , No negatives sign which would have given everyone a believe that the receiver never and was unable to withdraw the funds . i can conveniently say that a refund was sent to your paypal account after the recipient gave me his paypal to verify the claims. On checking the recipient paypal account , And the email paypal sent to him . I came into conclusion on the said funds should be in ur account as paypal has already debited the paypal Account of the receiver . So, in these scenerio , There has never been a situation paypal will award and favor a buyer without crediting the account of the sender with the said disputed amount. It has never happened since have been using paypal . How will paypal award you and favor you on a dispute without crediting such account with the said amount ? Thats like a mirage to me. Have never heard of such scenerio before . Reason why i instructed diposkky to take the matter up to dominique ,tabbaz, and co , And also told him to inform the sender of the funds to mail or even give a call to paypal to lay claims to your funds . Meaning where art the 390$ vanished into . Into thin air or what ? Thats a big question left for all of us to battle with .

N.B - The BANNED paypal email and password is available for everyone to check the claims . My contact is also below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by razzby(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2020
razzby:

$400

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (2406) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: Biggyz, victorogundepo0(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.