Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1346431 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (2401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good Day Bosses!
[url]DoyenExchange.com[/url] <<===>> CLEAN FUNDS!
We Buy:
=>>PAYONEER (Super-High Rate!)
=>>BlockChain (Super-High Rate!)
=>>Paxful BTC (Super-High Rate!)
=>>SKRILL (Card/Non-Card Skrill)*
=>>NETELLER (Card/Non-Card)*
=>>PM (PerfectMoney)
=>>BULK Suppliers Needed! Come WhatsApp!
=>>Withdrawal: Upwork, Fiverr etc? Come!
=>>PAID via PAYONEER or BTC? Deal Dey!
•••>YOU CAN CALL US: "CASH INSTANTA!"

=>> [url]CashInstanta.com[/url]

** SCAM ALERT!!: Please Do EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH on whomever you are dealing with to avoid SCAM!! We DON'T ESCROW as a matter of principle. Shine your EYES so that you don't fall PREY to SCAMMERS!!
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

We Buy everyday no matter the Quantity @ Super-High Rates!
... Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
$42 forex Skrill Available
$304:forex Skrill Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
KushCollectible:
Please bosses, I need ideas on how to go about this. My fund is at stake for almost 2 months. I used the payoneer to payooneer option once with an exchanger. Now they are holding the new funds and asking me why I sent money from payooneer to payooneer, and show evidence of business done. The exchanger told me to put in web design as service delivered then. Now I'm out of ideas. Surely someone has also experienced this before. Please help with ideas.
CC. Cokebar, archymacho, Hazzan tazzan, doyenexchange.

No idea o, but I guess you should be able to atleast provide an invoice between you and the exchanger if you cannot get email correspondence.

Truth is, something suspicious might have been detected in either accounts hence their ask.

Like 3rnest said, if you're unable to provide what they need, they will block your account and probably give you access to your funds after 180 days (I really don't have experience with blocked or closed accounts).
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KushCollectible: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
3RNEST:

U did mention me! undecided but from my own view that account is blocked, after submitting all documents they will block it and ask u to wait for 3 months before u withdraw to bank.

I didn't because you replied me last time I posted ith having to wait 100 days or something.

Thanks for your input again.

After blocking the account, can I still open another payoneer account later?

Seeing as we don't have any other option of receiving our money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KushCollectible: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
DoyenExchange:
That's exactly my thought. KushCollectible, take note. Thanks.

Thanks Doyen.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KushCollectible: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
CokeBar:

No idea o, but I guess you should be able to atleast provide an invoice between you and the exchanger if you cannot get email correspondence.

Truth is, something suspicious might have been detected in either accounts hence their ask.

Like 3rnest said, if you're unable to provide what they need, they will block your account and probably give you access to your funds after 180 days (I really don't have experience with blocked or closed accounts).

Apart from invoice, I need to show URL connecting me to the site, screenshot showing website affiliations.

Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Embro99(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello.
$2,900 Paypal fund is Available for Withdrawal !!!!
Please understand me well.

This is available for instant withdrawal into either your USA bank account or your USA PayPal with account no and routine no.
This can be withdrawn into any Bank in USA instantly with Account No And Routine No.

Serious Buyer is needed for this.

Come with escrow or be ready to send Naira first.

WhatsApp 07062348509

Note - this cannot go into An email address. This cannot go for checking out.
This can go into all prepaid cards in USA.
Like chime,Greendot,Visa prepaid e.t.c

It can go into all prepaid cards with account no and routine no. And its instant transfer !! Though the charges for instant transfer is very high, but we are sacrificing that.

We are selling all at a go.
Selling all at once.

Strictly instant Paypal withdrawal into USA bank account or Prepaid Accounts.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
am sure your case is not as though as mine, they asked me for five provoking proof and evidence that show l provided the service/products for the money paid into my payoneer account. But because is my line of service, and by God's grace l was able to convince them and the funds was later release for me to withdraw early this year

and l was able to do live chat with their CC and they explain to me better the type of screenshot they needed

KushCollectible:
Please bosses, I need ideas on how to go about this. My fund is at stake for almost 2 months. I used the payoneer to payooneer option once with an exchanger. Now they are holding the new funds and asking me why I sent money from payooneer to payooneer, and show evidence of business done. The exchanger told me to put in web design as service delivered then. Now I'm out of ideas. Surely someone has also experienced this before. Please help with ideas.
CC. Cokebar, archymacho, Hazzan tazzan, doyenexchange.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CokeBar(f): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
KushCollectible:

Apart from invoice, I need to show URL connecting me to the site, screenshot showing website affiliations.

Thanks.

That's easy, get a web guy... and tell him what you need.

You should be in sync with your exchanger since "he provided service you were paying for". From your story, he should be the web designer and you should be the client.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
ebenezary:
am sure your case is not as though as mine, they asked me for five provoking proof and evidence that show l provided the service/products for the money paid into my payoneer account. But because is my line of service, and by God's grace l was able to convince them and the funds was later release for me to withdraw early this year

and l was able to do live chat with their CC and they explain to me better the type of screenshot they needed

U said it all, his account is blocked no matter the amount of documents provided to them, they can't release his funds until their security team is done with their investigation, before they will release his funds via bank withdrawal..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by royal231(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
KALMA1:
$42 forex Skrill Available
$304:forex Skrill Available

Still available?!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TotoNaRubber: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hi, what is the source of the funds, funds withdrawn to US bank acc can be charged back to the acc, any guarantee concerning that?
Embro99:
Hello.
$2,900 Paypal fund is Available for Withdrawal !!!!
Please understand me well.

This is available for instant withdrawal into either your USA bank account or your USA PayPal with account no and routine no.
This can be withdrawn into any Bank in USA instantly with Account No And Routine No.

Serious Buyer is needed for this.

Come with escrow or be ready to send Naira first.

WhatsApp 07062348509

Note - this cannot into An email address. This cannot go for checking out.

We are selling all at a go.
Selling all at once.

Strictly instant Paypal withdrawal into USA bank account.

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
they asked me this one too but as you can see it in the screenshot l uploaded.

This is what l did: l edited one of my nairaland topic to service as you can see below
https://www.nairaland.com/5668401/professional-contents-writer-service

and l use it as my URL and boom it was approved

KushCollectible:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Who has Skrill funds?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
With all this you for state rate kwanu . Am interested to buy 5k$ urgently

Embro99:
Hi,
15,000$ Cash fund is available !!!!
It can go into the following account.

Paypal
Greendot
Chime
Any Prepaid Account in the USA with account no and routine no.

It will come in form of ACH.(Please ignore this post if you don't know the meaning of ACH)

I'm selling the whole 15,000.
Lowest order is $2,000.
Come with escrow.
Or you send your Naira first.

Note- ACH will take few days to reflect.
But I'm available to start the process immediately if you are interested.

Escrow is a must !!
Chat me up at 07062348509

(Please first explain to me your knowledge about ACH when contacting me,to know where to start from)

Serious Buyers Only !!

Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2021
ariyosniche:
Hello guys,

Trade your Gift Cards and Bitcoin at Merchant's RATES.

See few proofs & interactions with customers on our official IG page Trade with confidence
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
===>> www.instagram.com/fxchangeng <<===
===>> www.FXchangeNG.com <<===
................................................................................
===> iTunes, Amazon, eBay, Googleplay, Steam, Cash/debit receipts, no receipts and ecodes welcome.

=>> VANILLA:100-200$, 400-500$ (4941/4847/4358) (5432/5164/5113/5273)
(4358 4034)

=>> Walrmart VISA: (4852)

=>> SEPHORA/JCP: 100$, 200$-500$)

=>> AMERICAN EXPRESS 3779: 100$, 200$-300$, (400-500$)

=>> MACY‘s, FOOTLOCKER, NIKE, AMAZON, NORDSTROM, EBAY, HOME DEPOT, APPLE STORE.

Wow! Rates for AMEX, Coach & Vanilla

=>> E Codes come
=>> ZELLE

=>> BITCOIN

=>> COINME SLIPS

=>> BLUEBIRD AMEX FUNDS

=>> USDT

=>> ETHEREUM

=>> PAYONEER

=>> CASHAPP

=>> NETELLER

=>> SKRILL

=>> GREENDOT/CHIME/SIMPLE/GOBANK
WhatsApp: https:///s/5fd7944e8d3d4

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BoboNogoDie: 2:42am On Jan 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
i need 63usd PayPal

gns or fnf
Seun lalasticlaIa, mynd44, oamj

SCAMMER alert
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 2:53am On Jan 15, 2021
PlayboyCarti:
$70 Cashapp needed urgently.
Hmu
I have at 480/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adamsbadoo(m): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2021
https:///+2348108891282

All your BTC, ETH and USDT can come in, bits and bulk.
We buy at the sweetest rate in the market.. Let me be your sure vendor �

You're welcome

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fffolly: 4:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Neteller needed urgently.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PlayboyCarti: 5:06am On Jan 15, 2021
megatran:
I have at 480/$
Lmao
480...na btc

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KushCollectible: 5:14am On Jan 15, 2021
ebenezary:

Thanks bro.

I'll contact you again.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Ebay gift Card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by articlewriter: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Checkouts via Paypal available up to $1000+, could assist with online payments, flight bookings.

All funds are genuine.

Contact details on signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradeplusib: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2021
justi4jesu:
$1,256 Legit PayPal Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal, My contact is on my Signature below

Also come for online PayPal checkout

Sent you a whatsapp message.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AllyPolly: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2021
400 Euro Transferwise Fund available.

You either send first or we use an escrow (Wese.90)

Whatsapp/Call on my signature

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2021
$200 forex Skrill Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2021
TOM208:

AROWOLO ADENIKE(EURO MONEY) SHE IS A SCAMMER IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS DONT BELIEVE WHATEVER SHE SAYS. SHE IS A GOOD PRETENDER BUT SHE IS PLAYING A GAME WITH THE WRONG PERSON. SHE KEEPS CALLING ME SHE WILL REFUND TODAY, TOMORROW BUT IS ALL A LIE. EMPTY PROMISES. I WILL CATCH YOU LEGALLY. PLEASE DONT BOTHER TO CALL ME AGAIN BECAUSE I WON'T LISTEN TO SCAMMER

Dominique

Mynd44

Tabbaz

Arowolo Adenike and Momoh Oladele Peter are confirmed scammers .Do not associate with them in any form. What a disgrace to Arowolo and Momoh family.

These people just bring down their family names because of 390k.
Your pregnancy should have been aborted if your parents knew that you will bring them to shame.

You will definitely not go free. I just pity innocent parents

Dominique

Mynd44

Tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2021

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==================================
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ BITCOIN & PERFECT MONEY

⭕ PAYONEER AND PAYPAL ( * )

⭕ CARD/NON CARD SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

AT CURRENT MARKET RATE

COME WHATSAPP FOR SWIFT DEAL, NO DELAY.

=======================================

====OTHER SERVICES OFFER =====================

⭕ WE APPROVE/SELL UPWORK ACCOUNT
(INSTANT APPROVAL)

⭕ FREELANCING WITHDRAWAL
ALWAYS AVAILABLE (PAYPAL & PAYONEER )

==========================================================

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///3rnest

Visit: https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Our Payment is instant.
========================================
....................................................................................................................................................................................................l.............................................................................................................................,......................................................................................................................................................................................................................,......,..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................….....................................................,....….......................................................................................................,..............................................,.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ayo84(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2021
I need Nigerian PayPal funded with $100, please contact me via my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2021
KALMA1:
$200 forex Skrill Available
Come WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (2401) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.