Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1326890 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good Day Bosses!
[url]DoyenExchange.com[/url] <<===>> CLEAN FUNDS!
We Buy:
=>>PAYONEER (Super-High Rate!)
=>>PerfectMoney (PM)
=>>SKRILL (MasterCard/Non-Card)*
=>>NETELLER (MasterCard/Non-Card)*
=>>BULK Suppliers Needed! Come WhatsApp!
=>>Withdrawal: Upwork, Fiverr etc? Come!
=>>PAID via PAYONEER? Deal Dey!
•••>YOU CAN CALL US: "CASH INSTANTA!"

=>> [url]CashInstanta.com[/url]

** SCAM ALERT!!: Please Do EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH on whomever you are dealing with to avoid SCAM!! We DON'T ESCROW as a matter of principle. Shine your EYES so that you don't fall PREY to SCAMMERS!!
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

We Buy everyday no matter the Quantity @ Super-High Rates!
... Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Marshlaw:

*HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.*

I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".

Please read careful and learn.

20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Keep d info with you

thanks for your contribution!! highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 3:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Hi, how you dey?

$73 Payoneer available.
Interested? Let's deal as usual.
Thanks.

[quote author=CokeBar post=99802770][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by palinco: 3:30am On Mar 12, 2021
$73 Payoneer available @ N470
whatsapp contact 080 3 8 3 0 47 98.
This is an honest deal. Scammers back off.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 3:41am On Mar 12, 2021
ariyosniche:
Hello guys,

Trade your Gift Cards and Bitcoin at Merchant's RATES.

See few proofs & interactions with customers on our official IG page Trade with confidence
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
===>> www.instagram.com/fxchangeng <<===
===>> www.FXchangeNG.com <<===
===> iTunes, Amazon, eBay, Googleplay, Steam, Cash/debit receipts, no receipts and ecodes welcome.

=>> VANILLA:100-200$, 400-500$ (4941/4847/4358) (5432/5164/5113/5273)
(4358 4034)

=>> Walrmart VISA: (4852)

=>> SEPHORA/JCP: 100$, 200$-500$)

=>> AMERICAN EXPRESS 3779: 100$, 200$-300$, (400-500$)

=>> MACY‘s, FOOTLOCKER, NIKE, AMAZON, NORDSTROM, EBAY, HOME DEPOT, APPLE STORE.

Wow! Rates for AMEX, Coach & Vanilla

=>> E Codes come
=>> ZELLE

=>> BITCOIN

=>> COINME SLIPS

=>> BLUEBIRD AMEX FUNDS

=>> USDT

=>> ETHEREUM

=>> PAYONEER

=>> CASHAPP

=>> EDD FUNDs

=>>GreenDot/Chime/Simple/GoBank/Go2Bank/
Money Lion

WhatsApp: https:///s/5fd7944e8d3d4

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2021
mesmer:
Walmart Money Card

Money lion Needed

Fast use, Fast pay

Mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2021

==============================================================================================
( Hello Traders ) @ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/ FIVERR & UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL AS WELL ( PAYPAL, PAYONEER & SKRILL )

================================================================================================

=========================================
☎️ WhatsApp Link;
Click here https:///3rnest

Email: admin@3rnestxchange.com
Visit https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.............................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2021
DoyenExchange:
Mr. Ajongbolo, you are needed on Nairaland now. Please come and clear your name. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry.

I opted to pay for neteller fund @ the rate of 495/$ for $130 order in which he, Mr Emmanuel pleaded with me to accept 450/$ as he can't afford the rate but being that I wanted a starting point for business partnership, I paid extra to a neteller merchant which i showed him the payment details of #63700.

Under normal circumstances, funds should have been released latest 6-12hrs and a max of a day which I told him.

But now, it looks like the merchant couldn't deliver the fund neither explain precisely what occurred along the line that he couldn't complete the order.

Now, I pleaded with the merchant to refund the total sum as Mr Emmanuel requested and I told him to exercise patience so it would be sorted out.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2021
LiquidMer:
cc Dominique INSTANTCASH345 latest SCAMMER

Ebenezer Segun Ajongbolo.
First bank

You should have asked and give audience to hear what i have to say regarding the matter, thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Buying both funds and spending.

MoneyLion✅
Greendot
Simple
Gobank
Walmart money
Chime with account
Edd

Buying
Steam card
Google
Itunes
All Kinds of gifts Cards.

Also,I re-open your blocked greendot,gobank and Walmartmoney card.
Available 24/7..Contact on my signature(text/call/whatsapp).

Thanks in advance as I await your cordial patronage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2021
superfemo:
Skrill and webmoney fund needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Timadeleke(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Now selling
$KLV
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2021
INSTANTCASH345:

Mr Emmanuel, sorry for the inconveniences caused.

I have called you & we spoke for over 10mins on phone. Two things i told you; you will get a repayment today, thanks.

you didn't call me...I was always the one calling you!!! today is the 3rd day....I want my money...you have my account details ..it's paining me you don't have 57500 to pay me...what kind of dealer are you?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2021
INSTANTCASH345:

Mr Emmanuel, sorry for the inconveniences caused.

I have called you & we spoke for over 10mins on phone. Two things i told you; you will get a repayment today, thanks.

Next time learn to use excrow.....you just refused excrow...you moniker is just 2018... people's moniker are way back 2011 , 2008,...mine is 2013...why the hell would you refuse excrow everybody take note...no excrow ..no deal.......he said he would pay me today being 12 March...am waiting for my money....I will update the house when he pays back ...thanks everyone for the support...and thanks to my good friend Doyenexchange ....

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
INSTANTCASH345:

Hi, thanks for the inquiry.

I opted to pay for neteller fund @ the rate of 495/$ for $130 order in which he, Mr Emmanuel pleaded with me to accept 450/$ as he can't afford the rate but being that I wanted a starting point for business partnership, I paid extra to a neteller merchant which i showed him the payment details of #63700.

Under normal circumstances, funds should have been released latest 6-12hrs and a max of a day which I told him.

But now, it looks like the merchant couldn't deliver the fund neither explain precisely what occurred along the line that he couldn't complete the order.

Now, I pleaded with the merchant to refund the total sum as Mr Emmanuel requested and I told him to exercise patience so it would be sorted out.

while you are sorting things out with your merchant.... can't you refund my 57500 from your money first ? you want to be using people's money to do business and you don't have money of your own...refund me from your own money....I can't wait for your merchant....today will make it day 3.....this is what I've been telling you on phone...now you don't even pick my calls....He should refund me from his money first....you can't use your own to affect mine....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by alterego17: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2021
LucReXng:
bought already thanks

Bro ur. Number has been off since yesterday was happening?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2021
$30 BTC available.

No long talk..

WhatsApp: https:///s/5fdc39e09c051
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Davisk11:
Good morning my people...we've resume buying

Packing:

BTC unlimited

ETH $50k needed

USDT $200k needed

GREENDOT unlimited

Chime unlimited

Simple Fund

Money Lion

Turbor Fund

Walmart Money Card

ROBBINHOOD fund

COINME voucher $5k needed daily

@massive rate & payment is always faster than Usain bolt on confirmation

Also Available On Our List

Data Bundle ( All Network)

Cable TV Subscription ( Gotv, DStv & Startime)

Convertion Of Excess AirTime To Cash ( All Networks)

Come Today & Enjoy Sweet Discounts

Link to whatsapp office below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
DoyenExchange:
Mr. Ajongbolo, you are needed on Nairaland now. Please come and clear your name. Thanks.

The stupid and wicked man has switched off his phones ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by digi101(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
i Buy at End User Rates
UBA Africard $ Funds
Freelance Paypal

Looking for regulars. Escrow is a must for if i dont know you, fast payment assured
Always ask for a mention to confirm who youre dealing with, Trade safely!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by basugar441(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2021
basugar441:
Available 24/7 for your exchange with the best rate, DON'T SELL YOUR FUNDS LOW. CHECK MY RATE BEFORE YOU SELL

BUYING BITS AND BULK. Bring Whatever you have.....

*** Skrill

*** Neteller

*** PayPal

*** Perfect Money

*** Cashapp

Rate is sweet grin grin grin. FAST PAYMENT

Oya slide into dm sharp sharp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Buying

✅Greendot
✅Gobank
✅Simple
✅walmart moneycard
✅Go2bank

Best rate in the market. Instant payment on confirmation���
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Jidonskii:
$45 PayPal needed, $126 skrill needed, Transferwise also needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Your trusted & instant exchanger

Bitcoin (exchange your bitcoins to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Perfect Money (exchange your Perfect Money to Naira, get paid automatically in 10 seconds)
Buy BTC, PM & Payeer on our site using your ATM card or USSD, get your account funded instantly in 10 seconds

Deriv (We are approved Payment Agent for Deriv. Fund your Deriv account instantly in 10 seconds using your ATM card or USSD)

We also exchange Ethereum & Tether funds

We offer you competitive and attractive rates.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kowalsky: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
$400 paxful BTC available

490/$ come with escrow. I won't send first

https:///s/6046038e5eb26
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lexxyrule(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
* Alots of Greendot needed for spending *

*Alots of Moneylion needed for spending*

Bulks Btc needed
Bulks Usdt needed
Bulks Eth needed

Fast payment
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
$100 BC BTC AVAILABLE. WhatsApp or Contact Us Immediately. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2390) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.