Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1324893 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (2388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:16pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
Here are the beneficiary details the money was paid into

Wema
Somtochukwu Okonkwo

Phone number: +234 708 042 6589, which came from the so called Mesmer’s profile page before he changed it to this: +234 802 758 6948, after payment was made

Kindly explain how come you transferred money to someone even before the person chatted U.

The timestamp on both your screenshots says it all.

CC: Mynd44, dominique, mesmer, 3RNEST.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2021
noobody:

It is not a mix up to the best of my knowledge,he fell for the classic scam,where a scammer would introduce himself as a well know nairaland member,like others said,he failed to do due diligence,I remb a case of Someone dragging day11 for similar issue,he was obviously scammed by someone claiming to be who is he is actually accusing right now,he should direct his energy to the beneficiary bank.
The dude sounds so sure that it was mesmer's profile, so sure that he probably felt quoting him will be pointless. If mesmer is indeed innocent and it wasn't a mix-up, it's either he's intentionally accusing mesmer wrongly for reasons best known to him or mesmer's account was hacked during that period of time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davidmusiq36: 1:22pm On May 10, 2021
The time difference is due to different timezones

puskin:

Kindly explain how come you transferred money to someone even before the person chatted U.

The timestamp on both your screenshots says it all.

CC: Mynd44, dominique, mesmer, 3RNEST.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davidmusiq36: 1:24pm On May 10, 2021
I’ve never had anything to do with the so called Mesmer previously. I’m just here to do clean and genuine business. That’s all

Jidonskii:

The dude sounds so sure that it was mesmer's profile, so sure that he probably felt quoting him will be pointless. If mesmer is indeed innocent and it wasn't a mix-up, it's either he's intentionally accusing mesmer wrongly for reasons best known to him or mesmer's account was hacked during that period of time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
i can confirmed that the link led to the first phone number directly from his profile page, and after checking, it led to the second number. Don’t you think i would posted the moniker’s link of the impersonator if i had it? Everything leads straight from his profile page. My regret is not copying and screenshoting the initial link before it was changed

If you are 100% sure the first link was straight from the real Mesmer then this is a game changer and a huge security breach on this thread cos Newbies like us will now be extremely scared and won't even know whom to deal with. But then there is always Escrow and vouch to counter any attempt of scam and that was where u messed up. Even if the person that chatted u refused to use escrow, you would have simply told him to quote u just to be 100% sure u are chatting with the right dude and also the quote would serve as reference in fishing out whom u actually dealt with. Anyway, i hope u are able to recover your money cos such amount at this period is not a small money to just let go just like that.
Over to the Mods to complete their findings and end this issue.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
Hello guys,
Trade your Gift Cards and Bitcoin at Merchant's RATES.
See few proofs & interactions with customers on our official IG page TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
.................................................................................
===>> www.instagram.com/fxchangeng<<===
===>> www.FXchangeNG.com <<===
==> Amazon, eBay, Google Play, Steam,
=>> VANILLA:100-200$, 400-500$ (4941/4847/4358) (5432/5164/5113/5273)(4358 4034)
=>> Walrmart VISA: (4852 & 4786)
=>> SEPHORA/JCP: 100$, 200$-500$)
=>> AMERICAN EXPRESS 3779: (100$, 200$-300$, 400-500$)
=>> NIKE, AMAZON, NORDSTROM, HOME DEPOT, APPLE STORE.
Wow! Rates for AMEX, Coach & Vanilla
=>> CASHAPP ($500 minimum)
=>> BITCOIN
=>> COINME SLIPS
=>> BLUEBIRD AMEX FUNDS P2P
=>> USDT
=>> ETHEREUM
=>> PAYONEER
=>> EDD FUNDs
=>> GreenDot/Chime/Simple/GoBank/Go2Bank/
=>> Money Lion/Robin Hood/Way2Go
WhatsApp: https:///s/5fd7944e8d3d4

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 1:29pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
He has modified the WhatsApp link, it’s now leading to this number: +234 802 758 6948. He made the modification after I made payment.

So he didn't post it on the thread? He was quoted on some of the posts on the thread but there was no link there. Kindly go though your browser's history to check if it's the same profile you checked. I hope you've contacted your bank by now to report this scam
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dyonpoint: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
Still need $1200 Skrill asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davidmusiq36: 1:36pm On May 10, 2021
It was a direct WhatsApp link from his signature on his profile. The link led me directly to the first phone number before I made payment. After payment was made, the link led me to the second phone number. I have made further reports on the case.

dominique:

So he didn't post it on the thread? He was quoted on some of the posts on the thread but there was no link there. Kindly go though your browser's history to check if it's the same profile you checked. I hope you've contacted your bank by now to report this scam
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:38pm On May 10, 2021
dominique:

I'm afraid we don't have access to your profile's activity history. I'll escalate this to admin to see if such data can be accessed
Pls do... This is what am waiting for to know the necessary steps to take to teach the guy a lesson on how to get facts right before trying to tarnish someone's image.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sonickay(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
This has Jilux and Co signatures over it especially the phone numbers
davidmusiq36:

Wema
Somtochukwu Okonkwo

Phone number: +234 708 042 6589, which came from the so called Mesmer’s profile page before he changed it to this: +234 802 758 6948, after payment was made

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
He has modified the WhatsApp link, it’s now leading to this number: +234 802 758 6948. He made the modification after I made payment.

Kindly state how the scammer contacted you cus you didn't even have a contact info on your profile and according to the screenshot you provided, he was the one that contacted you? Pls answer this question.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davidmusiq36: 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
You contacted me with my phone number that i left on a post regarding webmoney funds

mesmer:

Kindly state how the scammer contacted you cus you didn't even have a contact info on your profile and according to the screenshot you provided, he was the one that contacted you? Pls answer this question.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Haryormeedey(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
5 fully verified USA crypto .com account urgently needed

Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:

Wema
Somtochukwu Okonkwo

Let's assume the phone number changed on his profile, try and verify if that beneficiary's name is his. If you are still sure that you didn't make a mistake, then there's the possibility of a hack. The most important thing now is to get your money back by visiting the beneficiary's bank
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 1:47pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
The time difference is due to different timezones

Really. undecided
According to the timestamps within the chat history.....which is Nigerian time BTW. Both of you were still negotiating on price before you did that transfer.

Kindly explain that.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davidmusiq36: 1:50pm On May 10, 2021
The chat history are screenshots which i took from my own device and sent to the second number saying I just bought funds from him and he went ghost immediately. Which he immediately rushed to this platform to post my screenshots
It is not nigerian time please. That is Minsk time.

puskin:

Really. undecided
According to the timestamps within the chat history.....which is Nigerian time BTW. Both of you were still negotiating on price before you did that transfer.

Kindly explain that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:50pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
You contacted me with my phone number that i left on a post regarding webmoney funds

Keep yapping about the word "you".. I hope you will be able to defend this allegations when that time comes cus I would be glad to take you to the cleaners... Am just waiting for any of the admins with the access to my account to clarify the issues then I will let you know the repercussions of trying to spoil a man's business. Keep it up sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:53pm On May 10, 2021
Jidonskii:

Let's assume the phone number changed on his profile, try and verify if that beneficiary's name is his. If you are still sure that you didn't make a mistake, then there's the possibility of a hack. The most important thing now is to get your money back by visiting the beneficiary's bank
Instead of him to go after the beneficiary of he account he sent money to, he is busy maligning my name here... He should keep at it, no sin goes unpunished.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:55pm On May 10, 2021
puskin:

Really. undecided

Kindly explain that.
God bless you sir.. I can't believe I missed that.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by waploger(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2021
tshege:

Do you have greendot?

i don't even know. what a greendot is?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi Guys @ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

Check in for update

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

=========================================
☎️ WhatsApp Link; >> https:///s/3rnest <<<<

Trade @ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:30pm On May 10, 2021
Lawsaite:

Are you trying to sound funny or what?

You claim to be someone, and I come here and click on your WhatsApp link and still land in your dm, and you still feel I should ask for a mention?
Its obvious that mesmer has turned rogue cause he seems to have been around for quite a while here on nairaland,
He still under this influence turned down offer of escrow cause I mean? It's like asking wese to escrow me and funlord, you get?.

This is all shades of wrong and the admins should be able to get info as to the history of member's nl account to see if he recently changed his link.

These are the avenues he should have been striving for, but chose to not only bad mouth his victim but also try to make me appear to be a clown in form of alternate moniker.

Please, the appropriate admins should be summoned to check this out, this Is a new dimension that if not checked, many will fall.

I'm particularly concerned about your concern in this particular case. Right in the middle of the night, the way you jumped and cemented the accusation, one would think you're the one that was scammed. It was almost as if you were waiting for the accusation to be made. Your crying louder than the bereaved made me curious about your profile. The number on your signature was Flagged as scam interestingly, by another scammer. A seasoned member on this thread knows how these scammers sometimes pretend to bust scam, then go ahead to scam. Sometimes they accuse their alternate profiles and numbers to appear legit. Could it the case here? Because your involvement in this accusation shows you know more about the case than you're letting on.

@All

Trade with extreme caution when dealing with this number 07054669095(2347054669095). Remember no trusted escrow, no trade

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chatflick(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2021
Seun be viewing this thread because of Mesmer and david saga

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlexyGy(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2021
$1000 neteller fund needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by davidmusiq36: 2:36pm On May 10, 2021
He has nothing to do with it. He is a genuine and trusted dealer which I have have completed bulk transactions with on a regular basis. And has showed support for right justification. Please don’t lay any false accusations on him
dominique:

I'm particularly concerned about your concern in this particular case. Right in the middle of the night, the way you jumped and cemented the accusation, one would think you're the one that was scammed. It was almost as if you were waiting for the accusation to be made. Your crying louder than the bereaved made me curious about your profile. The number on your signature was Flagged as scam interestingly, by another scammer. A seasoned member on this thread knows how these scammers sometimes pretend to bust scam, then go ahead to scam. Sometimes they accuse their alternate profiles and numbers to appear legit. Could it the case here because you're involvement in this accusation shows you know more about the case than you're letting on.

@All

Trade with extreme caution when dealing with this number 07054669095(2347054669095). Remember no trusted escrow, no trade
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:44pm On May 10, 2021
Good Day Bosses!
[url]DoyenExchange.com[/url] <<===>> CLEAN FUNDS!
We Buy:
=>>BTC (BITCOIN)
=>>PAYONEER (Super-High Rate!)
=>>PerfectMoney (PM)
=>>SKRILL (MasterCard/Non-Card)*
=>>NETELLER (MasterCard/Non-Card)*
=>>BULK Suppliers Needed! Come WhatsApp!
=>>Withdrawal: Upwork, Fiverr etc? Come!
=>>PAID via PAYONEER? Deal Dey!
•••>YOU CAN CALL US: "CASH INSTANTA!"

=>> [url]CashInstanta.com[/url]

** SCAM ALERT!!: Please Do EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH on whomever you are dealing with to avoid SCAM!! We DO NOT ESCROW or VOUCH as a matter of principle. Shine your EYES so that you don't fall PREY to SCAMMERS!!
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

We Buy everyday no matter the Quantity @ Super-High Rates!
... Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idowuh98(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2021
$2000 paypal FnF from balance available.
Selling all at once
Escrow Wese90

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2021
davidmusiq36:
He has nothing to do with it. He is a genuine and trusted dealer which I have have completed bulk transactions with on a regular basis. And has showed support for right justification. Please don’t lay any false accusations on him

How does this explain jumping in to cement a scam accusation at such odd hour of the day not more than hour after it first came to light? Kindly share some screenshots of chats of transactions with this trusted trade partner of yours. I want to see something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (2388) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: mrblake(m), Jubreal007 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.