Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1324568 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (2388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:32am On May 11, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 11:32am On May 11, 2021
mesmer:
Green Dot spending needed(start code 4143)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

$5000 upwards

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2021
Your satisfaction is our priority
Visit us today
We are Nigeria's No1 Fully Automated Bitcoin Buying and Bills Payment System that buys as low as 1$ automatically.

visit www.load.ng to experience the RATE and SPEED in transaction

IG, FB: @load.com.ng
Twitter: @LoadNGautomated

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi Guys @ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

Check in for update

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

=========================================
☎️ WhatsApp Link; >> https:///s/3rnest <<<<

Trade @ https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,...................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by GabrielYulaw(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2021
JulianoB:

Thanks. I actually ran a check on his numbers, it wasn't on the scam list.

Yeah, it isn't on the scam list. But look well and you will find that people have been complaining about their dealings with him.

I first started selling him small funds, then I sold him Paypal fund worth over 130K and he started misbehaving. He gave excuses upon excuses, that he traveled, that he this and that he that. Will send him message upon message on Whatsapp and he will reply when he chooses. Finally, a few days later he sent some of what he owed and days later sent the rest after I threatened to come to Nairaland and expose him. Check well, that is like his modus operandi. He will first behave like he's trustworthy and then fvkc you up when you send him sizable funds.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JulianoB: 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Yeah, it isn't on the scam list. But look well and you will find that people have been complaining about their dealings with him.

I first started selling him small funds, then I sold him Paypal fund worth over 130K and he started misbehaving. He gave excuses upon excuses, that he traveled, that he this and that he that. Will send him message upon message on Whatsapp and he will reply when he chooses. Finally, a few days later he sent some of what he owed and days later sent the rest after I threatened to come to Nairaland and expose him. Check well, that is like his modus operandi. He will first behave like he's trustworthy and then fvkc you up when you send him sizable funds.

You are very right. I saw some complaints but felt it was just misunderstandings. It was after I had paid him that I realized that was his mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by JulianoB: 1:15pm On May 11, 2021
omoskenso:

Haaaaaaa.... This dude doesn't have capital, he wants to use Your own money to trade with You (askes for payment and tells you funds will the available in 2-3 days time Monday - Thursday and says no to Escrow, he takes off at the mention of wese90 ). His a potential Sc undecided

He is. He is just waiting for a sizeable amount before he takes his flight. The mod have to do something about that guy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FrancisAdl(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2021
$1,000 BTC for sale
BC wallet
480/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 1:54pm On May 11, 2021
$285 PayPal funds is available for check out.Dm

$125 fnf PayPal is available
Please serious buyer only

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by brownsugarvk: 2:25pm On May 11, 2021
naijacutee:
As the previous thread created by @puskin is now 4 years old and 8,000+ pages long, please continue your E-currency trading requests here

For our importers and exporters in the house, you can buy your dollar at an affordable rate...

Call zero eight zero, seven five one eight eight four zero six
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Miyachi: 2:43pm On May 11, 2021
brownsugarvk:

For our importers and exporters in the house, you can buy your dollar at an affordable rate...

Call zero eight zero, seven five one eight eight four zero six
What's your rate? Deposit or transfer?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
$2,548 Legit PayPal Available

Come on WhatsApp for swift deal, My contact is on my Signature below

Also come for online PayPal checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
dvkot:
Do you sell bitcoin on your site
Yes sir.
We sell Bitcoin on our site.
www.mytopexchange.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fyguard: 3:38pm On May 11, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:13pm On May 11, 2021
Good Day Bosses!
[url]DoyenExchange.com[/url] <<===>> CLEAN FUNDS!
We Buy:
=>>BTC (BITCOIN)
=>>PAYONEER (Super-High Rate!)
=>>PerfectMoney (PM)
=>>SKRILL (MasterCard/Non-Card)*
=>>NETELLER (MasterCard/Non-Card)*
=>>BULK Suppliers Needed! Come WhatsApp!
=>>Withdrawal: Upwork, Fiverr etc? Come!
=>>PAID via PAYONEER? Deal Dey!
•••>YOU CAN CALL US: "CASH INSTANTA!"

=>> [url]CashInstanta.com[/url]

** SCAM ALERT!!: Please Do EXTENSIVE and EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH on whomever you are dealing with to avoid SCAM!! We DO NOT ESCROW or VOUCH as a matter of principle. Shine your EYES so that you don't fall PREY to SCAMMERS!!
To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

We Buy everyday no matter the Quantity @ Super-High Rates!
... Isn't it time you Contact Us?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ariyosniche(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
Hello guys,
Trade your Gift Cards and Bitcoin at Merchant's RATES.
See few proofs & interactions with customers on our official IG page TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
.................................................................................
===>> www.instagram.com/fxchangeng <<===
===>> www.FXchangeNG.com <<===
==> Amazon, eBay, Google Play, Steam,
=>> VANILLA:100-200$, 400-500$ (4941/4847/4358) (5432/5164/5113/5273)(4358 4034)
=>> Walrmart VISA: (4852 & 4786)
=>> SEPHORA/JCP: 100$, 200$-500$)
=>> AMERICAN EXPRESS 3779: (100$, 200$-300$, 400-500$)
=>> NIKE, AMAZON, NORDSTROM, HOME DEPOT, APPLE STORE.
Wow! Rates for AMEX, Coach & Vanilla
=>> CASHAPP ($500 minimum)
=>> BITCOIN
=>> COINME SLIPS
=>> BLUEBIRD AMEX FUNDS P2P
=>> USDT
=>> ETHEREUM
=>> PAYONEER
=>> EDD FUNDs
=>> GreenDot/Chime/Simple/GoBank/Go2Bank/
=>> Money Lion/Robin Hood/Way2Go
WhatsApp: https:///s/5fd7944e8d3d4

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oladele1995(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2021
��������
��������
��������

*LEGIT* Paypal funds needed.

*Rate is very high.*

� FnF and from balance only.
� All freelance sites withdrawals.

Buying from $50 upward.

Come inbox directly.

*IMPORTANT:*
*ONLY BUYING FREELANCE FUNDS, FUNDS, DOMAIN & AFFILIATE MARKETING FUNDS.* Thanks.
*Ofem Services ©️*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2021
Recommend a legit person to help me receive $175 Paypal. Good rates please. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 5:29pm On May 11, 2021
HenryDion:
Recommend a legit person to help me receive $175 Paypal. Good rates please. Thanks
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 11, 2021
Lawsaite:

Come

You're number is blocked. That's a concern
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by idowuh98(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2021
HenryDion:
Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by daemperor1(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2021
daemperor1:
$1000 worth of btc/usdt needed, chat me up if available. Escrow is mandatory.
Still in need
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by csckid(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2021
$15 blockchain btc for sale...come Whatsapp...don't be shy...tap that Whatsapp link...am waiting for you...495/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superfemo(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2021
fffolly:

Come WhatsApp

Drop a message
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 7:45pm On May 11, 2021
HenryDion:

You're number is blocked. That's a concern

I think I placed it wrongfully or something, let me check. Btw, sold?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2021
Lawsaite:

I think I placed it wrongfully or something, let me check. Btw, sold?

Gotten someone else.. Maybe next time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lawsaite: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
HenryDion:

Gotten someone else.. Maybe next time
Okay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:44pm On May 11, 2021
$300 PM AVAILABLE. WhatsApp or Contact Us. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (2388) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: prosper2000, k777(m), mesmer, harustotle(m), Liangliang1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.