Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1333415 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (2392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by levisco16(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2021
AirBay:

Gather money from your FAMILY members now undecided

My brother, you right ooo 100%

Family and friends is the best place to start out.

But these days, things just dey hard
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:38am On May 15, 2021
mesmer:
Green Dot spending needed(start code 4143)

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Chime, Lili, Dave and Aspiration funds all needed for spend.

$5000 upwards

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:39am On May 15, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 6:42am On May 15, 2021
Disclaimer: I mesmer will never reject an offer of escrow for whatever reason and ask me for a quote on nairaland if you are about to trade with me and you are in doubt of the real me

My WhatsApp link will only leads you to my one and only official WhatsApp: +2348027586948.

Note: This is imperative in the light of some evil minded individuals using my good name to perpetrate scam or trying to pull a fast one on me for whatever reasons unknown.

I repeat, my official WhatsApp is +2348027586948, never trade with anyone who claims to be MESMER with another number that's not +2348027586948.

The caveat is of importance. Thanks y'all and safe trade.

Mesmer is the name

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jurhnsyn: 6:48am On May 15, 2021
$280 PayPal needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sskynet: 7:21am On May 15, 2021
jurhnsyn:
$280 PayPal needed

Available. Drop your contact or send me a DM
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Funmipayoneer: 7:24am On May 15, 2021
Do you have more? $1500 needed

Sskynet:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sskynet: 7:25am On May 15, 2021
Funmipayoneer:

About $1,000 left
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by klassng: 7:29am On May 15, 2021
And also crypto currency..
Joining an ICO gives you a coin at a very low rate and you are guaranteed x5 profit when they launch..
One with a lot of potential is ongoing now

https://merchanttoken.org?ref=K6012DFC0

ABOUT THEM
payment solutions provider Hips Payment Group has announced a partnership with The Payment House in a bid to enable payment with cryptocurrency in over 20,000 taxis in Scandinavia and 10,000 taxis in the UK. The solution, to roll out in beta November 2021, will use the Hips Merchant Protocol (HMP) and its Merchant Gateway (HMP-gateway) over Ethereum. HMP, HMP-gateway and the governing Merchant Token (MTO) is a solution that introduces consumer protection concepts from the traditional card payment industry to the Ethereum blockchain, among others.
CHAT ME UP FOR MORE INFO 09065354626..
ICO is the surest way of making x10 investment in crypto space,, don't participate in shitcoin

Funmipayoneer:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by klassng: 7:32am On May 15, 2021
Patmilia:
Best Rate! Best Rate!! Best Rate!!!

$1,500 BTC is urgently needed today.

My rate is high as usual.

Best Regards,
Patmilia Enterprise.
And also crypto currency..
Joining an ICO gives you a coin at a very low rate and you are guaranteed x5 profit when they launch..
One with a lot of potential is ongoing now

https://merchanttoken.org?ref=K6012DFC0

ABOUT THEM
payment solutions provider Hips Payment Group has announced a partnership with The Payment House in a bid to enable payment with cryptocurrency in over 20,000 taxis in Scandinavia and 10,000 taxis in the UK. The solution, to roll out in beta November 2021, will use the Hips Merchant Protocol (HMP) and its Merchant Gateway (HMP-gateway) over Ethereum. HMP, HMP-gateway and the governing Merchant Token (MTO) is a solution that introduces consumer protection concepts from the traditional card payment industry to the Ethereum blockchain, among others.
CHAT ME UP FOR MORE INFO
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 7:47am On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:

SCAMMER
Aslug alternate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 7:48am On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:

About $1,000 left
SCAMMER
Aslug alternate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jurhnsyn: 7:56am On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by honestbuyer(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2021
LiquidMer:
SCAMMER
Aslug alternate

Aslug cheated me $61!!!!!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 8:23am On May 15, 2021
jurhnsyn:
he will scam, don't deal with him
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by honestbuyer(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2021
$1000 and above paypal fnf needed with good rate everyday, please contact me.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2021
Please anybody with rmb at cheap rate should please quote me with their rate, bulk buy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jurhnsyn: 8:58am On May 15, 2021
LiquidMer:
he will scam, don't deal with him
Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2021
1k Greendot needed to mail, Mention me if you have. Wese20 as escrow or you send first. Scammers look elsewhere please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sskynet: 9:08am On May 15, 2021
LiquidMer:

Aslug alternate

@ Dominique, this man has not stop spoiling my name for no reason, despite the fact that i have challenged him to come with Escrow and deal with me or provide substantial prove why he has continue to tag me whom I'm not. This character defamation here must stop. I call on the MOD here to ban Liquidmer and all his aliases that he uses to accuse any new moniker that wants to do an honest business here. I think everyone has equal right here. Even in the court of law nobody is guilty until proven otherwise in a competent court of law. This barbaric act must stop. I have bulk PayPal and anyone that wishes to confirm my legitimacy can quote me with his/her contact and let's deal with a reputable escrow of your choice and i can also send first to a reputable trader with good track record.

CC
Dominique
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:17am On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:

@ Dominique, this man has not stop spoiling my name for no reason, despite the fact that i have challenged him to come with Escrow and deal with me or provide substantial prove why he has continue to tag me whom I'm not. This character defamation here must stop. I call on the MOD here to ban Liquidmer and all his aliases that he uses to accuse any new moniker that wants to do an honest business here. I think everyone has equal right here. Even in the court of law nobody is guilty until proven otherwise in a competent court of law. This barbaric act must stop. I have bulk PayPal and anyone that wishes to confirm my legitimacy can quote me with his/her contact and let's deal with a reputable escrow of your choice and i can also send first to a reputable trader with good track record.

CC
Dominique
The rate of scams here is too much, new accounts should not even be allowed to post here until a certain age and post count is reached. You can't just make an account last month and start looking for trades to make! You've made no single comment outside the business and exchange section, meaning you know exactly what you are doing. Mentioning the Mods shows you are an old time member so why create a new account if you have no shady intentions? Anyone transacting with you should be extremely careful even if you show proof of legit trades it still doesn't justify your claim because you can easily exit scam after a few trades.

What the mods need to do is develop a proper means of identification, KYC should be enforced on every account before the account be allowed to post on the Business section. This is something I can program in a few days, I don't understand why nairaland Mods and Mr Seun have refused to get this right.

People get scammed here every day, the mods should please do something about it or close down the business section entirely.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi Guys @ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

Check in for update

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

=========================================

Trade @
https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,..............................................................................................................

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2021
NEW BUYING ALERT: TRANSFERWISE (sweet rate)

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

✲PayPal Funds Needed... (USA Email)
✲Bitcoin BTC Needed...
✲Google Pay Needed...
✲Venmo Needed...
✲CashApp Needed...
✲Gift Cards Needed...
✲Greendot Needed...
✲Gobank Needed...
✲Chime Needed...
✲Apple Pay Needed...
✲Zelle Needed...
✲Exchange for Bitcoin...
✲USD transfers Needed...
✲Payoneer Funds Needed...
✲Transferwise Funds Needed...
✲USA Bank transfers Needed...
✲Fiverr and Other PayPal Withdrawals
[Email accepted]
ANY AMOUNT CAN COME
ALL PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

Come WhatsApp for Swift Deal and Lightning Fast Payment
Rates are on Fire�

Bring all
Come one, Come all

Call
WhatsApp
https:///message/2349031837985
09031837985 https:///message/2349031837985https:///s/6076aecfbc06c

☜ ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
Trade Safely
Stay Healthy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2021
osacoin:

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

✲Bitcoin BTC Needed...
✲Google Pay Needed...
✲Venmo Needed...
✲CashApp Needed...
✲Gift Cards Needed...
✲Greendot Needed...
✲Gobank Needed...
✲Chime Needed...
✲Apple Pay Needed...
✲Zelle Needed...
✲Exchange for Bitcoin...
✲USD transfers Needed...
[Email accepted]
ANY AMOUNT CAN COME
ALL PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

Rates are on Fire�

Bring all
Come one, Come all

Call
WhatsApp

☜ ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
Trade Safely
Stay Healthy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by osacoin(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2021
osacoin:

We can now pay for your crypto in dollars to dorm accounts shocked
Buying USDT/BUSD/Bitcoin for USD dorm payments in Nigeria

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

✲Bitcoin BTC Needed...
✲Google Pay Needed...
✲Venmo Needed...
✲CashApp Needed...
✲Gift Cards Needed...
✲Greendot Needed...
✲Gobank Needed...
✲Chime Needed...
✲Apple Pay Needed...
✲Zelle Needed...
✲Exchange for Bitcoin...
✲USD transfers Needed...
[Email accepted]
ANY AMOUNT CAN COME
ALL PERSONAL ACCOUNTS

Rates are on Fire�

Bring all
Come one, Come all

Call
WhatsApp

☜ ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)
Trade Safely
Stay Healthy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Funmipayoneer: 10:24am On May 15, 2021
$1,500 fnf PayPal funds needed. Kindly inbox if available!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sskynet: 10:50am On May 15, 2021
grossintel:
The rate of scams here is too much, new accounts should not even be allowed to post here until a certain age and post count is reached. You can't just make an account last month and start looking for trades to make! You've made no single comment outside the business and exchange section, meaning you know exactly what you are doing. Mentioning the Mods shows you are an old time member so why create a new account if you have no shady intentions? Anyone transacting with you should be extremely careful even if you show proof of legit trades it still doesn't justify your claim because you can easily exit scam after a few trades.

What the mods need to do is develop a proper means of identification, KYC should be enforced on every account before the account be allowed to post on the Business section. This is something I can program in a few days, I don't understand why nairaland Mods and Mr Seun have refused to get this right.

People get scammed here every day, the mods should please do something about it or close down the business section entirely.
Firstly, any intelligent person should be able to study Nairaland very well before start posting. Me mentioning Mod doesn't mean anything cos i have taken my time to understand this section cos it relates to what brought me here. That is how life shud be. I study not to get scammed and i have learnt all the rules and how things are done here and i believe that is what you guys do advise new traders in order to avoid been scammed.
Secondly, u replied me in a matured way not like the other guy called Liquidmer that just jumped on my posts and started labelling me a scammer when i haven't done any trade with him and I'm even ready to use any chosen escrow or send first to a popular trader here. My only issue is the image tarnishing when u truly don't know who u are accusing or if u have convincing facts that u are right about your accusations. That's totally wrong and should not be condole here. Giving room for such act doesn't speak well. I'm still calling on Dominique to look into this action being carried out by Liquidmer here and put a stop to it because it won't be good for trading here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2021
$465 PayPal needed, Transferwise also needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 11:22am On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:

Firstly, any intelligent person should be able to study Nairaland very well before start posting. Me mentioning Mod doesn't mean anything cos i have taken my time to understand this section cos it relates to what brought me here. That is how life shud be. I study not to get scammed and i have learnt all the rules and how things are done here and i believe that is what you guys do advise new traders in order to avoid been scammed.
Secondly, u replied me in a matured way not like the other guy called Liquidmer that just jumped on my posts and started labelling me a scammer when i haven't done any trade with him and I'm even ready to use any chosen escrow or send first to a popular trader here. My only issue is the image tarnishing when u truly don't know who u are accusing or if u have convincing facts that u are right about your accusations. That's totally wrong and should not be condole here. Giving room for such act doesn't speak well. I'm still calling on Dominique to look into this action being carried out by Liquidmer here and put a stop to it because it won't be good for trading here.
pretence, Notorious scammer,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sskynet: 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
Bulk PayPal available. (Gns).
Will only send first to reputable traders, otherwise, come with a known escrow.

Quote me here first for confirmation before i contact you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by miemie15(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
Sskynet:
Bulk PayPal available. (Gns).
Will only send first to reputable traders, otherwise, come with a known escrow.

Quote me here first for confirmation before i contact you.
I need $147 pls
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sskynet: 12:11pm On May 15, 2021
miemie15:
I need $147 pls
DM or drop your contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (2392) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: prenazy, Nutking and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.