Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1334991 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:00pm On May 28, 2021
mesmer:
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 5:00pm On May 28, 2021
mesmer:
Chime needed for spending

Money lion needed

Chime needed for spending

Money lion needed

Note: OTP code needed. Rate is super high

Mesmer is the name
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2021
3RNEST:

All WhatsApp Link Disabled, pls check

Everyone kindly
Update your WhatsApp ASAP..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by apoti(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2021
ceecia:
This person with phone number +234 802 185 9219, I don't know what his moniker is but he contacted me to sell PayPal funds. We agreed on the rate and then he asked if I'll use wese90 as escrow, I told him yes and then he said he'll contact him. He came back an hour later and said he couldn't reach Wese and that I should send my PayPal email and he will send the funds first. Incidentally Wese just updated his WhatsApp status and I immediately informed him that Wese is online and he should contact him, I didn't hear from him again.

I guess he wanted to send to me and later do a charge back, everyone beware of this scammer.

He is a scammer as so many people have found out recently

Royalfreshness:
Good day dear Nairalander

I want to report this scammer for you to beware of him. Please don't fall victim of this fraudster.

This is the details that he used to scam me:

Name: Emmanuel Okeke

Account No: 2007481141

Bank Name: Kuda microfinance bank

Nairaland Username: Otokx

Phone number: 08021859219

This is how the story goes:

I'm a Airtime to cash vendor that help people convert airtime to cash and I do post it here on Nairaland. This guy message me on my WhatsApp that he wanted to convert Airtime to cash in which I gave him my number to send the Airtime and receive payment after. But he insisted that i have to make payment first or we should use Nairaland Escrow before I get Airtime, he said he have been scammed before for sending Airtime first to someone. He said his Nairaland username is Otokx and he's one of old users on Nairaland. I checked the username and I see that the name is one of active member on Nairaland. But still, that doesn't freak me. We drag the matter for like an hour or more which I didn't agreed to send money first. But I later fell for his trick when he later mentioned one of Airtime to cash vendor on Nairaland that he use to sell Airtime to that person. I have the vendor he mentioned on my contact list which we've done some successful transaction together. I chatted the person up to ask about the guy and the vendor confirmed it that they've transacted successfully before, that's how the guy got me. But still, before I agreed to send money i told him to send his valid ID card that tally with his bank account details and he agreed. I made payment of #16,000 from my Palmpay wallet successfully to his Kuda account. It remain to send Airtime but he refused. He started giving different excuses for like 3days that he haven't received the money due to network issues on Kuda bank. He later said he have called Kuda customer service and they told him that I'll get reversal of the money back to my Palmplay wallet. But for like 5days now, i get nothing back and he have stop replying my messages. I later searched for his phone number on Nairaland and I discovered that he have been in this fraudulent act for long by scamming people on different business purposes. He was using different username, phone number, and account details to scam people.

The worse part is that the vendor later told me that the guy also scammed her probably on that same day or second day to mine.

Some people are just wicked that they don't care to be hurting others for them and there family to live fine. Though we've been trying maybe we can catch him with the tracking number on the National ID card he dropped to me. But I have to share this to others before the guy reach your side. So that you won't fall victim to his tricks....THANKS

Regards.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KingOdd: 5:25pm On May 28, 2021
400$ - 500$ needed urgently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2021
ceecia:
This person with phone number +234 802 185 9219, I don't know what his moniker is but he contacted me to sell PayPal funds. We agreed on the rate and then he asked if I'll use wese90 as escrow, I told him yes and then he said he'll contact him. He came back an hour later and said he couldn't reach Wese and that I should send my PayPal email and he will send the funds first. Incidentally Wese just updated his WhatsApp status and I immediately informed him that Wese is online and he should contact him, I didn't hear from him again.

I guess he wanted to send to me and later do a charge back, everyone beware of this scammer.
Avoid Gns Paypal especially, there are using it to charge back, too many scammers around now even when u involved trusted escrow, they will still charge back, scammers are wicked souls.

One have to be extremely careful buying paypal on this platform.

#Trade safe, everyone.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by apoti(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2021
KingOdd:
400$ - 500$ needed urgently

Dm me, let's do business
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KingOdd: 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ceecia(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
Saw this post after I did a search with his number. Funny thing, his number is stored as scammer nairaland on truecaller

apoti:

He is a scammer as so many people have found out recently

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi there, @3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

ALWAY AVAILABLE 247, KINDLY CONTACT US:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApplink below....
https://www.3rnestxchange.com

Come trade here:
Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by smokers: 6:33pm On May 28, 2021
5000 USDT needed at 497/$. Escrow Wese 90.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 6:49pm On May 28, 2021
TOM208:
$176 gns PayPal funds is available for check out.Dm

Sold

I'm always available for your online payment with PayPal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WeTradeCoins: 6:52pm On May 28, 2021
Do you still have the paypal funds? I'll like to buy them using Wese90
ceecia:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 6:52pm On May 28, 2021
3RNEST:

All WhatsApp Link Disabled, pls check

Everyone kindly
Update your WhatsApp ASAP..

Okay all link was truncated. I guess is Seun's way of solving link compromise
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2021
TOM208:

Sold

Bought $132, fast and smooth deal. Vouch for this guy!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WeTradeCoins: 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
What is your rate?
TOM208:

Sold

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 7:17pm On May 28, 2021
Why Pay excessive rate to buy Perfectmoney from website

When you can get it cheap here atmost 480/$

Escrow is highly welcomed, don't come to my WhatsApp and ask me to send PM first, bring a reputable escrow, thanks.

I can supply $10-$1,000 worth of PM daily

iSell @475-480/$ | iBuy @ ??

WhatsApp on signature

PM is always available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 7:19pm On May 28, 2021
BulkPM:
Why Pay excessive rate to buy Perfectmoney from website

When you can get it cheap here atmost 480/$

Escrow is highly welcomed, don't come to my WhatsApp and ask me to send PM first, bring a reputable escrow, thanks.

I can supply $10-$1,000 worth of PM daily

iSell @475-480/$ | iBuy @ ??

WhatsApp on signature

PM is always available

$500 ➕ perfect money is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by gagtum: 7:26pm On May 28, 2021
Thanks @ wese90 for the smooth Escrow service. You come highly recommended.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HAminat(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2021
LoadNG @woliagba_ayoajewole and @adedimejilateef UEFA Champions League Final Giveaway

How to win.

1. Comment with your correct score prediction on LoadNG's ambassadors instagram page (make sure it is not edited)

2. You must register an account with www.load.ng and be following @load.ng

3. Tag @woliagba_ayoajewole @adedimejilateef and @load.ng

NB: Your predictions should be made on our ambassadors instagram page to make it valid.

Best of luck guys

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by gagtum: 7:28pm On May 28, 2021
Feel free to DM me for all freelancing related jobs and software creation. We deliver excellent services to all our esteem clients.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 7:37pm On May 28, 2021
Northmall:

Bought $132, fast and smooth deal. Vouch for this guy!
Thank you boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TOM208: 7:39pm On May 28, 2021
WeTradeCoins:
What is your rate?

DM please

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmahalem(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2021
I have 14dollars worth of Skrill for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by fffolly: 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
emmahalem:

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
emmahalem:
Come whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abeynoni: 10:10pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=CokeBar post=102133222][/quote]
I am chatting you now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abeynoni: 10:11pm On May 28, 2021
Hello...I just chatted you[quote author=CokeBar post=102133222][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Andyskipo(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2021
245 gns paypal available for checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IjidolaExchange: 10:36pm On May 28, 2021
Andyskipo:
245 gns paypal available for checkout

Dm via WhatsApp: 09049412201

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2393) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

Viewing this topic: CoolVoice(m), Desertb, happiness2020(f), j0rdannkyle and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.