Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ (1328151 Views)

➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜currency/e-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by smoochii: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2021
LandMann:
Now buying PAYONEER, BNB, BTC AND ETH

Bring any quantity you have.

I also sell BUSD, USDT and USDC. Come with a sweet rate.

My WhatsApp number is on my signature/profile.

Thank you very much, got the transfer. He is very trustworthy and responsive.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2021
Payoneer funds needed....Instant Payments
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LandMann: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Ysakaws1:
$145 Payoneer available. Selling for 470. Escrow is a must.

Please provide your contact
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021

==============================================================================================
Hi there, @3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
==============================================================================================

* WE ARE BUYING BELOW FUNDS DAILY *

* SKRILL (MasterCard/Visa/Forex)

* NETELLER (Mastercard/Visa/Forex)

* PAYONEER FUNDS

* PERFECT MONEY/ BTC/ USDT / FUNDS

* CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS (Gns and Fnf)

=====================================

AVAILABLE TODAY:

* Verified Skrill Account for sale*
================================================================================================

OTHER SERVICES:

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE/SELL/
(FIVERR, UPWORK,FREELANCER.COM)

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL:
. (PAYONEER, PAYPAL, SKRILL & STAR-CLICKS )

================================================================================================

KINDLY CONTACT US TODAY:
=========================================

Trade @ ease using our
WhatsApp Link below....
Click WhatsApp Link

Your funds are SAFE trading with us.
Our Payment is Super Fast & Rate is Good!
Serving our Valued Customers since 2010.... wink
========================================
.................................................................................................................................................
.............................................,........................,................................................................,...................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................,..................,.................................................................................................................. ......................................,........... ...... .................................................,...............................................................................................,........................................................................................................................................................................,..................................................,....,.......................,...............................................,.....................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dmostcheerful(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
aslug:

He was actually thinking he was untouchable and was going about forming Lord of the rings until he was finally embarrassed and was given a long term ban. Now he can't use his Original Moniker called Funlord to ever post here again and that was why he started creating various alternates accusing everyone his dull brain sees as a scammer. But one thing is for sure. Whatever has a beginning has an end. Nobody is above the law here
How you know all these being an April member baffles me.
Did you close any moniker to open this one?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
writter:
$350 fnf paypal available from balance
Contact below
Still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
$1069 skrill needed, Transferwise also needed. WhatsApp on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
writter:
$350 fnf paypal available from balance
Contact below

Available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ebenezary(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
you are just on point
that is confirmation that @aslug has some skeleton in his cupboard as they say
dmostcheerful:

How you know all these being an April member baffles me.
Did you close any moniker to open this one?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
aslug:

Bother yourself no more. He will soon be dealt with. His original Moniker is Funlord. He was banned about two years ago cos he was accused of tipping off a scammer and probably working with the scammer. Ever since then he has created various monikers like runon2 Genox Liquidmer and alot of other monikers just to vent his fruastration here thinking he is bursting scammers but he goes about it the wrong way thinking he knows it all. And that is why nobody supports him, everyone just look at him like a fool. So just ignore the old fool claiming security personnel wen he is actually a toothless jobless bulldog, forming Nairaland security gateman.
mheeen how did you come about all this. I don't even know him anyway. But if Funlord has been ban. Then I think, he is posting here with a new user account. Probably LiquidMer or something else. Funlord|LiquidMer, etc respect yourself, if you are LiquidMer don't quote me with nonsense, take your liquid in privacy not on public forum so you don't misbehave.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by muhamm3d: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
First of all I’m a person that hates scamming and scammers really much and it seems they have infested Nairaland of late. I also don’t really like meddling in people’s businesses but I feel if I don’t expose this scammer called Tshege I will not be doing the world a favour. He claims to be able to check out alibaba on any amount you need to be checked out. Upon my enquiry, I informed him that I needed him to help me check out an item on alibaba and he told me he needed my password and email address. That sounded fishy to me as Something was always telling me he is a fraud but he sounded convincing so I furnished him my email and password so that he could be able to access my Alibaba account on my behalf and check it out. At first I wanted to involve Wese90 but the i.diot was like he needed to check whether my account could accept card payment first before involving Wese90. Even though I told him it could, the ba.stard was like I wouldn’t know until he checked. Well, to cut the long story short I gave him my email and password and the first thing this good for nothing Imbec.Ile did was to try to change my password and email address. Alibaba alerted me immediately that I needed to send a code sent to my email for my password and email address to be changed. At this point I was confused and very cautious. The mu.mu buzzed me that I should send him the code. Guess what? I sent it to him but luckily for me it had passed 59 seconds before I sent it to him. So Alibaba had auto cancelled the particular code I sent. So I questioned him also that I wasn’t comfortable with the code thing and all as it meant he had intended to change my email and password and he should have nothing to do with that. That, why would alibaba be asking for a code if not that he was trying to change my password and email address to which he had no business doing as he was only mandated to just check out my order and release my Alibaba account. The good for nothing I.Diot said, that’s how alibaba demands for code anytime someone wants to log in from a different account. I didn’t believe him cos at that point I wasn’t comfortable with the whole thing cos I have logged in to alibaba on different devices and it didn’t ask for code unless you are trying to change your password and/or email address. But Just to be certain, between that yesterday and now I have tried logging into my alibaba account from at least 5 different devices I have never used before and it never for once asked for a code sent to my e-mail. So definitely the bas.tard was lying. Infact, if you look at the picture attached you will see that the prompter alibaba sent to my mail said that the person who is operating the account must have been the one that prompted the code cos he must have intended to change the password and email hence, the code. Why am I doing this? I might have been lucky to escape the bas.tard by whiskers but others might not that’s why I’m putting this out there for everyone. His name is Tshege and his number is 08162294017. His name should be added to the fraud list too so that others can be careful. He is a thief. No matter how convincing he sounds he is a thief. He is also mrjangaweed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jidonskii:
$1069 skrill needed, Transferwise also needed. WhatsApp on my signature
come WhatsApp at 480/$ forex enabled
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively wink wink

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt/No receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

mesmer is the name
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mesmer: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
GreenDot spending needed(start code 4143)

Go2bank spending

Walmart money needed for spending(start code 5273)

Chime, Lili, Dave and Aspiration funds all needed for spend.

Bring what you have

Fast use and fast pay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
gentyholar:
Warning!! Warning!! Warning!

Good day everyone,

I will like to bring to your notice a fraudster /scammer by the name JIMOH AKEEM (@hakimhimself). He is a known fraudster and specialize in sending fake alert to anyone that transact with him.

He defrauded a person of $10,000 USDT. Today makes it 18 days since he took the guys money.

He defrauded me the sum of ₦5,555,000 by sending a fake alert of proof of payment. Today makes it 12 days he has abscond with the money. He is WANTED at the SCID for other crimes as well.

You all should desist from having any transaction with him, if you have any transaction with him, it is at your own peril. and update your scammers

His details are. 08165226452, 08100683870.

Bank details.
jimoh Omotayo Akeem
Uba.

Jimoh Omotayo Akeem
Zenith.

Kindly forward to as many group as you can so that you can safe others from this thief /fraudster. Just a minute of your time can protect others from falling victim.

Thanks
cry cry I wonder where you met this guy from that you just send him money without caution ⚠️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
$370 Perfectmoney is available
BulkPM:
Why Pay excessive rate to buy Perfectmoney from website

When you can get it cheap here atmost 480/$

Escrow is highly welcomed, don't come to my WhatsApp and ask me to send PM first, bring a reputable escrow, thanks.

I can supply $10-$1,000 worth of PM daily

iSell @475-480/$ | iBuy @ ??

Now buying USDT, ETH, BTC @ 49*/$ and TRX, Doge, Litecoin, and many altcoins @ 48*/$

Non card Skrill @ 440/$ for bulk

WhatsApp on signature

PM is always available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by situations: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
i need perfect money
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LiquidMer: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
BulkPM:
cry cry I wonder where you met this guy from that you just send him money without caution ⚠️
keep pretending, I know you planning to run a huge scam by acting all saint..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chatflick(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Abeg I need 100 USD PayPal funds
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
LiquidMer:
keep pretending, I know you planning to run a huge scam by acting all saint..

No doubt, you are Funlord.

Here is my disclaimer.

If by any chance you contact me and I ask you to make payment first for fund beyond $100 please don't deal.

BulkPM will never take payment without using escrow for any reason, but rather will send first only to reputable traders, except for deals of $100 or below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
situations:
i need perfect money
come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by joneli: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
We buy all kind of gift cards, China's most honest buyers, credibility first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by febble: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Reputable escrow plsss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nextselectorr: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
BulkPM:
Scam

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nextselectorr: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
But LiquidMer, Nextselectorr, Funlord, etc

You mumu shall, the ban is really affecting your brain.

cc Dominique, naijacutee, other mods. Please ban nextselectorr it is same person as LiquidMer. They (He) don't sell or buy anything here but go about calling and tagging people scammer scam scam scam anyhow. This is bullying and defamation act being played. I have learnt to ignore him but he still doesn't want to respect himself

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
superfemo:

Drop a message
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BulkPM: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
BulkPM:
sold to jamebex, escrowed by wese90. Thanks for your service
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
Buying both funds and spending
BTC ✅

MONEYLION✅
WALMARTMONEY✅
CASHAPP ✅
CHIME with account✅
GREENDOT (Transfer)✅
AMEX(3779)✅

Buying all Kinds of gifts Cards with Juicy Rates
Best Buy gift card✓
Google Play gift card✓
OneVanilla (VISA/MasterCard)gift card✓
Razer Gold gift card✓
Steam Wallet gift card ✓
Target gift card✓
Footlocker Sports gift card✓
itunes gift card✓
Nordstrom gift card✓
walmart gift card✓

Also,I re-open your blocked greendot,gobank and Walmartmoney card for a %.
Available 24/7..
WhatsApp Link:
https:///s/60364d8cdd2e6
Email:
peddinero@gmail.com.

Always @ your service 24/7

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (2391) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.