Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid (2291 Views)

Actress Nuella Njubigbo Welcomes A Son / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by 247viral: 12:06pm On May 01, 2020

“As a gay kid, I never thought it’d be possible to have a child,” CNN anchor, Cooper, says, as he welcomes a son via surrogacy, CodedHits.com

I want to share with you some joyful news. On Monday, I became a father. This is Wyatt Cooper. He is three days old. He is named after my father, who died when I was ten. I hope I can be as good a dad as he was. My son's middle name is Morgan. It's a family name on my mom's side.

I know my mom and dad liked the name morgan because I recently found a list they made 52 years ago when they were trying to think of names for me. Wyatt Morgan Cooper. My son. He was 7.2 lbs at birth, and he is sweet, and soft, and healthy and I am beyond happy.

As a gay kid, I never thought it would be possible to have a child, and I'm grateful for all those who have paved the way, and for the doctors and nurses and everyone involved in my son's birth.

Most of all, I am grateful to a remarkable surrogate who carried Wyatt, and watched over him lovingly, and tenderly, and gave birth to him. It is an extraordinary blessing what she, and all surrogates give to families who cant have children. My surrogate has a beautiful family of her own, a wonderfully supportive husband, and kids, and I am incredibly thankful for all the support they have given Wyatt and me. My family is blessed to have this family in our lives

I do wish my mom and dad and my brother, Carter, were alive to meet Wyatt, but I like to believe they can see him. I imagine them all together, arms around each other, smiling and laughing, happy to know that their love is alive in me and in Wyatt, and that our family continues.

https://www.codedhits.com/cnn-anchor-cooper-welcomes-a-son-as-a-gay-kid/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nbote(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2020
Which kind dumb gay heading d OP give d post.. Sometimes dis f.ags are funny, U adopted a child given birth to by a female but u chose to b a gay and want sexual relations with a man. Why not take ur partner in for artificial insemination or beta still impregnate shehim

5 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Tocynone(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2020
Las las na woman born am

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2020
What if I tell you he will be the one to deflower the innocent boy.
Foolish people!!!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by josen16322(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2020
dis gay people are just provoking GOD all d time,there are so many beautiful,curvy,charmin,bigass,sexy,and gorgeous women out there lookin 4 men and a guy choose 2 be gay is dat normal at all..disgustin sad angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
josen16322:
dis gay people are just provoking GOD all d time,there are so many beautiful,curvy,charmin,bigass,sexy,and gorgeous women out there lookin 4 men and a guy choose 2 be gay is dat normal at all..disgustin sad angry angry sad
You will never understand. Did you choose to be straight? Nobody can choose his sexuality. You like what you like
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
Davash222:
What if I tell you he will be the one to deflower the innocent boy.
Foolish people!!!
Really? Because I've seen a lot of straight children that were raised by gay parents and vice versa. There are more straight pesos than gay ones
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
Tocynone:
Las las na woman born am
Las las, the woman sell am

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 4:55pm On May 01, 2020
Nbote:
Which kind dumb gay heading d OP give d post.. Sometimes dis f.ags are funny, U adopted a child given birth to by a female but u chose to b a gay and want sexual relations with a man. Why not take ur partner in for artificial insemination or beta still impregnate shehim
Really? Because the straight people who gave birth to them didn't want them so instead of seeing a child growing up in a loving home, you'd rather that child waste away in the orphanage and you do realize that straight people also use surrogates and they also adopt so your comment is baseless
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 01, 2020
undecided

And this dumb world, even keeps getting dumber, with bleeped-up retärded shiits flying in from all directions.

The carcass of his father must be writhing in the grave uncontrollably, for not living long enough to pull the trigger on this punk he once called a son.

What about his partner? Or is he asexual gay punk? You leave a woman, for the dry dirty asshole of your fellow man but when time to give birth comes, you go back to a woman.
How do these godforsaken freaks even give birth? Do they combine sperm of both punks with a woman's ovary or only one of them donates the sperm? These brotherfvcking freaks never cease to amaze me.

Now who's going to feed this poor kid with natural breastmilk as it's very important for his well-being? Or will goodhearted people keep looking at this blonde punk, stick the bottle feeder in the baby's mouth all day? While he keeps dragging Pampers with the kid inorder to cover his leaking shiithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by scoundrel(f): 7:02pm On May 01, 2020
OP's title is stupid. He should have left it as 'Anderson Cooper welcomes a son.' End of story. We can learn the rest from reading the write-up.

Congratulations to the new father. How old is this guy again? Is he not in his fifties? It seems CNN pays very well for them to abandon domestic lives till further down the line.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 9:58pm On May 01, 2020
scoundrel:
OP's title is stupid. He should have left it as 'Anderson Cooper welcomes a son.' End of story. We can learn the rest from reading the write-up.

Congratulations to the new father. How old is this guy again? Is he not in his fifties? It seems CNN pays very well for them to abandon domestic lives till further down the line.
Thank you. Very stupid headline. I think he's in his 40's and he's worth over 200mil so CNN is definitely paying him well
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 10:08pm On May 01, 2020
light099:
undecided

And this dumb world, even keeps getting dumber, with bleeped-up retärded shiits flying in from all directions.

The carcass of his father must be writhing in the grave uncontrollably, for not living long enough to pull the trigger on this punk he once called a son.

What about his partner? Or is he asexual gay punk? You leave a woman, for the dry dirty asshole of your fellow man but when time to give birth comes, you go back to a woman.
How do these godforsaken freaks even give birth? Do they combine sperm of both punks with a woman's ovary or only one of them donates the sperm? These brotherfvcking freaks never cease to amaze me.

Now who's going to feed this poor kid with natural breastmilk as it's very important for his well-being? Or will goodhearted people keep looking at this blonde punk, stick the bottle feeder in the baby's mouth all day? While he keeps dragging Pampers with the kid inorder to cover his leaking shiithole.
Wow, his dad's heart could never contain that amount of hate as yours do. Straight men and women that don't see the rave of the traditional way do this, casepoint.... Kim and Kanye, Lucy Liu, Madonna, Ronaldo etc, why should they have a pass? You would rather see a child that the so-called straight parent threw away and abandoned left in an orphanage than with loving parents all because of your prejudice and ignorance.... Shame.
Do some research on the subject, it will do you some good and while you are at it, don't forget to throw your anger to this pages on Instagram @gayswithkids
@somefamilies
@surrogacytoday etc. They also need your hate
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 01, 2020
Palehair:

Wow, his dad's heart could never contain that amount of hate as yours do. Straight men and women that don't see the rave of the traditional way do this, casepoint.... Kim and Kanye, Lucy Liu, Madonna, Ronaldo etc, why should they have a pass? You would rather see a child that the so-called straight parent threw away and abandoned left in an orphanage than with loving parents all because of your prejudice and ignorance.... Shame.
Do some research on the subject, it will do you some good and while you are at it, don't forget to throw your anger to this pages on Instagram @gayswithkids
@somefamilies
@surrogacytoday etc. They also need your hate

Straight parents or gay punks, what I know is that a newborn needs natural breastmilk, the bottle feeder that punk keeps sticking in the baby's mouth isn't the right thing.
And I can't see anywhere in the post suggesting that the kid was thrown away and abandoned by his parents. Yet, isn't it better for a baby to grow up in an orphanage, among other good kids, and be exposed to a sane lifestyle, than for a baby to grow up in the bossom of a perverted gay father and his leaking ass partner? That's not the kind of strange lifestyle and environment a kid should be polluted with at a tender age. But I understand that everybody on the internet these days tries to put up some fake aura of being open-minded, in order to tolerate every form of insanity in the society, all in the name of being enlightened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by PureGoldh(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Life is easy and Good when One sees it from the angle,Oyibo Dem take dey see am
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by josen16322(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2020
@Palehair gay nigga

2 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 3:21am On May 02, 2020
light099:

Straight parents or gay punks, what I know is that a newborn needs natural breastmilk, the bottle feeder that punk keeps sticking in the baby's mouth isn't the right thing.
And I can't see anywhere in the post suggesting that the kid was thrown away and abandoned by his parents. Yet, isn't it better for a baby to grow up in an orphanage, among other good kids, and be exposed to a sane lifestyle, than for a baby to grow up in the bossom of a perverted gay father and his leaking ass partner? That's not the kind of strange lifestyle and environment a kid should be polluted with at a tender age. But I understand that everybody on the internet these days tries to put up some fake aura of being open-minded, in order to tolerate every form of insanity in the society, all in the name of being enlightened.
At first instance, I was talking about kids born to straight people that are adopted by gay parents.
The parent's sexuality has nothing to do with a child's growth and mental development (it's a proven fact) and besides it's natural, you may not see it as a natural phenomenon but it is, as long as a child receives love from a parent, who cares about the parent's sexual orientation and on the "pervert" word, not all gay men are perverts same with not all straight men are pedos. If you did take your time to do your research, you will know that gay parents raise straight kids, I've seen many of them turn out ok and straight while working in education. All a child need is love and I'm speaking from the POV of an adopted child because I'm one and trust me, its hell. The meals, the bells, the bullying and low self esteem combined with self hate makes living in an orphanage a nightmare. There are no good or bad children. There are just children
As for the breast milk, that's just for picture purpose, one of the contract agreement of signing on as a surrogate, they get to feed the babies for a year or 2 depending on the contract agreement so Anderson isn't a full dad yet because the baby will be with his birth mother for sometime with Anderson coming for regular visitations or since Anderson is rich, the surrogate's family could find a home in his mansion
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 3:28am On May 02, 2020
josen16322:
@Palehair gay nigga
Thank you
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 7:18am On May 02, 2020
Palehair:

At first instance, I was talking about kids born to straight people that are adopted by gay parents.
The parent's sexuality has nothing to do with a child's growth and mental development (it's a proven fact) and besides it's natural, you may not see it as a natural phenomenon but it is, as long as a child receives love from a parent, who cares about the parent's sexual orientation and on the "pervert" word, not all gay men are perverts same with not all straight men are pedos. If you did take your time to do your research, you will know that gay parents raise straight kids, I've seen many of them turn out ok and straight while working in education. All a child need is love and I'm speaking from the POV of an adopted child because I'm one and trust me, its hell. The meals, the bells, the bullying and low self esteem combined with self hate makes living in an orphanage a nightmare. There are no good or bad children. There are just children
As for the breast milk, that's just for picture purpose, one of the contract agreement of signing on as a surrogate, they get to feed the babies for a year or 2 depending on the contract agreement so Anderson isn't a full dad yet because the baby will be with his birth mother for sometime with Anderson coming for regular visitations or since Anderson is rich, the surrogate's family could find a home in his mansion

I can see you're now proving to know more than you do palehead. Where do you live to know so much about poor kids raised by punks?
Well to cut the crap, I would ask you, how would it look to you, if you grow up to realize your dad and his male friend live together as husband and wife, and the abominable things they both do every time? That's psychology trauma, especially for a kid with a sane brain. It's an abuse on his/her sane brain. He might be the one to pull the trigger on the two freaks when he grows up.
Well, it requires some highgrade perverseness to get sexually aroused by your fellow man, and finally stick your dck inside him. Infact a pedo is quite better than a gay.

No gay should be allowed to raise kids. A baby should reach about 15 to 18 years so he/she could decide if he's willing to live with punk parents or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 7:41am On May 02, 2020
light099:

I can see you're now proving to know more than you do palehead. Where do you live to know so much about poor kids raised by punks?
Well to cut the crap, I would ask you, how would it look to you, if you grow up to realize your dad and his male friend live together as husband and wife, and the abominable things they both do every time? That's psychology trauma, especially for a kid with a sane brain. It's an abuse on his/her sane brain. He might be the one to pull the trigger on the two freaks when he grows up.
Well, it requires some highgrade perverseness to get sexually aroused by your fellow man, and finally stick your dck inside him. Infact a pedo is quite better than a gay.

No gay should be allowed to raise kids. A baby should reach about 15 to 18 years so he/she could decide if he's willing to live with punk parents or not.
I'm not proving to know anything. I worked as a teacher in San Antonio for 12 years despite being a conservative state, you get to see this everytime.
It's not abominable. Society is the one who made it so, it's natural just like heterosexuality and believe me, I saw kids raised by same sex couples and they turned out ok, not confused because they were given every chance to explore every moment they had. Kids are very smart, they just need your honesty and explanation for everything you do.
Wow, you rate pedophilia better than homosexuality.... Really? A sexual act with two consenting adults to raping of a minor. Let's just agree to disagree because this convo is heading nowhere.
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Cousin9999: 8:24am On May 02, 2020
It's weird to me when gay people say, "I never thought I could have a kid." That's so dumb. If your reproductive organs work, there's nothing stopping you. And there's tons of kids out there who need a loving home.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Cousin9999: 8:26am On May 02, 2020
I don't care if this dude is gay. I'm more offended that he's white. That is truly disgusting.

1 Like

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Palehair:

I'm not proving to know anything. I worked as a teacher in San Antonio for 12 years despite being a conservative state, you get to see this everytime.
It's not abominable. Society is the one who made it so, it's natural just like heterosexuality and believe me, I saw kids raised by same sex couples and they turned out ok, not confused because they were given every chance to explore every moment they had. Kids are very smart, they just need your honesty and explanation for everything you do.
Wow, you rate pedophilia better than homosexuality.... Really? A sexual act with two consenting adults to raping of a minor. Let's just agree to disagree because this convo is heading nowhere.

Alright Palehair, you live in an environment where abominable lifestyles are the norm. Good for you.
Like you said, kids are very smart, innocent and sane too by default; when you expose them to abominable strange lifestyles, no matter the explanations, you're raping, polluting and abusing their sane innocent mind. Get that Palehair.
They may not have enough strength to kick against the situation but they're smart enough to know everything is wrong about everything

"Two consenting adults", I hear that shiit all the time, and that's the slogan that brought the world to this moral decay it is at this fvcking moment.
A father can impregnate his daughter as long as they're consenting adults, isn't it? A man can fvck his grandmother as long as they're consenting adults, isn't it? A son can marry his dad as long as they're consenting adult isn't it? A lady can marry his blood sister as long as there is consent isn't it? Infact in this wild insane world, some freaks should be able to cook and eat one another as long as they're consenting adults. That's the slogan that's gradually making this generation more brutish than farm beasts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 12:12pm On May 02, 2020
light099:

Alright Palehair, you live in an environment where abominable lifestyles are the norm. Good for you.
Like you said, kids are very smart, innocent and sane too by default; when you expose them to abominable strange lifestyles, no matter the explanations, you're raping, polluting and abusing their sane innocent mind. Get that Palehair.
They may not have enough strength to kick against the situation but they're smart enough to know everything is wrong about everything

"Two consenting adults", I hear that shiit all the time, and that's the slogan that brought the world to this moral decay it is at this fvcking moment.
A father can impregnate his daughter as long as they're consenting adults, isn't it? A man can fvck his grandmother as long as they're consenting adults, isn't it? A son can marry his dad as long as they're consenting adult isn't it? A lady can marry his blood sister as long as there is consent isn't it? Infact in this wild insane world, some freaks should be able to cook and eat one another as long as they're consenting adults. That's the slogan that's gradually making this generation more brutish than farm beasts.
You are the one who's mind have been conditioned to see it as abominable. Normally when adults kiss in front of kids, they are disgusted by the act irregardless of the gender. There are lots of straight kids that were raised by same sex couples, like I said I see it every time so your assumption that they all engage in the "abominable" act has been rendered to moot.
You brought up incest because I brought up "consenting adults", let's take it there then. Inbreeding have been know to cause a lot of birth defects in children which is why its not a trope of society.
You say we are turning to beasts, I say we are evolving and like I said, let's agree to disagree because there's nothing each of us will say that will convince the other to change their stance on this subject
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2020
Palehair:

You are the one who's mind have been conditioned to see it as abominable. Normally when adults kiss in front of kids, they are disgusted by the act irregardless of the gender. There are lots of straight kids that were raised by same sex couples, like I said I see it every time so your assumption that they all engage in the "abominable" act has been rendered to moot.
You brought up incest because I brought up "consenting adults", let's take it there then. Inbreeding have been know to cause a lot of birth defects in children which is why its not a trope of society.
You say we are turning to beasts, I say we are evolving and like I said, let's agree to disagree because there's nothing each of us will say that will convince the other to change their stance on this subject

It has nothing to do about mind conditioning. Nature is very powerful, and though kids might be shy when straight adults kiss, but they're even more disgusted and feel strange when you introduce porn to them or gayism or another guy different from their dad doing something with their mummy, by natural instinct, they know these are abnormal.
Kids raised by punks would be straight, no doubt. Since gayism is unnatural and odd, so by default and natural instinct, it would be unnatural to kids; so, that's not the issue. The only problem is the psychological abuse, and this might not show until they grow up. Some might not even realize the negative impart of this, while others would grow up to become gays, finally yielding to the psychology abuse they're brought up with. It's psychological rape. Get that Palehair.

So, according to you, if not for birth defects, there's nothing wrong with incest? Really? So, it's ok for a father to fvck her daughter, as long as there's consent?
Palehair, aren't you aware that, your brain has also been raped too, with the strange things you've been exposed to for too long? You just perfectly confirmed everything I've been saying to be true.
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Palehair: 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
light099:

It has nothing to do about mind conditioning. Nature is very powerful, and though kids might be shy when straight adults kiss, but they're even more disgusted and feel strange when you introduce porn to them or gayism or another guy different from their dad doing something with their mummy, by natural instinct, they know these are abnormal.
Kids raised by punks would be straight, no doubt. Since gayism is unnatural and odd, so by default and natural instinct, it would be unnatural to kids; so, that's not the issue. The only problem is the psychological abuse, and this might not show until they grow up. Some might not even realize the negative impart of this, while others would grow up to become gays, finally yielding to the psychology abuse they're brought up with. It's psychological rape. Get that Palehair.

So, according to you, if not for birth defects, there's nothing wrong with incest? Really? So, it's ok for a father to fvck her daughter, as long as there's consent?
Palehair, aren't you aware that, your brain has also been raped too, with the strange things you've been exposed to for too long? You just perfectly confirmed everything I've been saying to be true.
Homosexuality is natural, notice I used the word natural and not normal. It's natural on all fronts but most don't want to see that. Your assumptions are stemmed from theories and not facts. Have you spoken to a child with same sex parents? Have you studied a child's adaptation to such environment? You haven't so you obviously won't know, all of theories are baseless because you haven't been at the forefront of that arena or made pure research of it. I have done both.
Like I said this debate is overdue. You can't change my mind and I can't change yours so let's just give it a rest
Re: CNN Anchor, Cooper, Welcomes A Son As A Gay Kid by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2020
Palehair:

Homosexuality is natural, notice I used the word natural and not normal. It's natural on all fronts but most don't want to see that. Your assumptions are stemmed from theories and not facts. Have you spoken to a child with same sex parents? Have you studied a child's adaptation to such environment? You haven't so you obviously won't know, all of theories are baseless because you haven't been at the forefront of that arena or made pure research of it. I have done both.
Like I said this debate is overdue. You can't change my mind and I can't change yours so let's just give it a rest

Alright, I agree it's natural, like many other abnormal things like sickness, psychological disorders and so on, they're all natural too.
All I said are reality, you're the one with assumptions. You assume the kids are ok because you see them. Don't expect to see any obvious signs, it's a passive effect. But one thing will continue to remain true in life. Negative things over a long time, if they don't maim your mind, they would win your mind. I think the latter has already happened to you, you're a real practical example right in front of me, so this is not a matter of assumption, it's what happens everyday.
Let's give it a rest like you've said.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses In 2020 / The Negro Bed Wench Promoting Lesbianism, Pagan Devil Worship & Anti Family / See The Real Story Behind The Popular Benefit Boys- You Won't Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.