Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit (3608 Views)

New Mom, Adesua Etomi Steps Out In Style For Sharon Ooja's 30th Birthday Party / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by mrwonlasewonie: 8:47pm On May 22, 2020
properties4sale:

Okay, reply to my instagram message then.
you are the one searching for me so you send a message on facebook.my Facebook handle remains mrwonlasewonie
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by yuswrld20(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2020
properties4sale:

I reside in the UK, I'm not in Nigeria
guy start tracing her on instagram to know her whereabouts.act cool dont jump.came across her 3 days ago at a mall
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by Tirips(f): 3:06am On May 24, 2020
properties4sale:
@millenniumlady

What's the thing with the guy posting about you begging everywhere.. I think that's over reactive,puerile and uncalled for.

U can send me a PM or post ur account here I'll credit you with something.
I like pple like you with a good heart and non judgmental.
While she is delaying just credit my own oga boss
2141367387 UBA
Thank you
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by properties4sale: 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
Tirips:

I like pple like you with a good heart and non judgmental.
While she is delaying just credit my own oga boss
Thank you
I have since credited him!!!
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by properties4sale: 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
yuswrld20:

guy start tracing her on instagram to know her whereabouts.act cool dont jump.came across her 3 days ago at a mall
Na ,that will be stalking and I believe puerile... I am too busy with my time!, I'm a very busy person!!! Got work to do and money to make!..

I can only try to reach out and hope she accepts!!
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by Tirips(f): 4:19pm On May 24, 2020
properties4sale:
I have since credited him!!!
I also need crediting too
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by yuswrld20(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2020
properties4sale:

Na ,that will be stalking and I believe puerile... I am too busy with my time!, I'm a very busy person!!! Got work to do and money to make!..

I can only try to reach out and hope she accepts!!
i hope you can win her cuz i rarely see her with guys except her bro tats once in a while.but we dont talk cuz she is a complete introvert as i see
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by properties4sale: 12:17am On May 25, 2020
yuswrld20:

i hope you can win her cuz i rarely see her with guys except her bro tats once in a while.but we dont talk cuz she is a complete introvert as i see
I hope so too!!
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by yuswrld20(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2020
properties4sale:
I hope so too!!
guy i talk to her sis dis morning i'will gist u later
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by properties4sale: 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
yuswrld20:

guy i talk to her sis dis morning i'will gist u later
okay
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by yuswrld20(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2020
properties4sale:
okay
remind me later
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2020
yuswrld20:

remind me later

What did the sis say? Can u link me up
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by NENGIsmells: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Inspireddd:

What did the sis say? Can u link me up
drop your number let me link u up
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by properties4sale: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
NENGIsmells:
drop your number let me link u up
funny!!
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2020
properties4sale:
funny!!

Any luck with this yet?
Re: My Love For Sharon Oja and a possibility to win 20k instant credit by NENGIsmells: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Inspireddd:

Any luck with this yet?
drop ur number na. u think i am all those guys u lured and robbed. drop ur number ma link u up idiota

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai / Reactions As Kizz Daniel Drops Photos Showing Off His New Look / Billionaire Mike Adenuga At Loggerhead With Son,paddy And Daughter ,oyin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.