Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

See What Is Causing 60% Of Smes Failing In Business. You Will Be Shocked - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What Is Causing 60% Of Smes Failing In Business. You Will Be Shocked (552 Views)

60% Of Hawkers In Nigeria Hail From Ebonyi State - AIT / Tosin Adefeko, Awosika, Babaeko, Aishah Ahmad Speak On Importance Of SMEs / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Causing 60% Of Smes Failing In Business. You Will Be Shocked by wmcnigeria(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
Few months ago, I was opportuned to speak with a shop owner (Medium scale enterprise). What else do you expect, she complained of business not moving. And during our conversation, about 6 customers came to purchase items (in less that 1 hours)

Then I asked her - What's your yesterday sales value?.

She thought for like 20 seconds before she gave an estimate value - she is not even sure.

From this I deduced that she does not even have sales data for last 7 days. Not even to talk of customers' management

This pushed me into research and got some answers that not only small customers based that affect SMEs. Poor record keeping also contribute to it. A lot of enterprise and SMEs just open and close their establishment daily without proper record keeping.

Even the little that keeps this records loose them because they are on paper and when the data gets large, you spend hours analysing them.

Then I called my team to develop a solution forbthe business industry including the SMEs, to conquerer this great problem. Then we came up with Coinstack!

A web application @ coinstack.com.ng that help enterprise manage their sales, customers, workers/staffs, financials and marketing. It turns your enterprise into a paper less establishment. Free e-commerce web page to list your products and services (stop paying huge amount for E-commerce website).

Do you have a business or companies or services rendering establishment, try Coinstack for free @ https://coinstack.com.ng/dashboard now!

1 Share

Re: See What Is Causing 60% Of Smes Failing In Business. You Will Be Shocked by wmcnigeria(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2020
For an outstanding #business #growth, #data, #customer #management, #financial #recording & #analysis, strategic #marketing are so crucial. Get all these #automated with #Coinstack. Get Started for free @ https://coinstack.com.ng
Re: See What Is Causing 60% Of Smes Failing In Business. You Will Be Shocked by waleyp(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Expansion Of Business In Port Harcourt.(guaranteed) / YOU MISS OLX... Jale Is Here. Check It Out / Affilate Marketer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.