Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. (1083 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by josepphh: 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
I have always wanted infnx hot 8 or any good redmi device. My budget is 38k. You can also recommend any Good phone.

1.Battery life
2. Game performance
4. Phone speed

Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by josepphh: 1:55pm On May 01, 2020
Pls help recommend a good phone
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by skywalker240(m): 2:12pm On May 01, 2020
If its phone speed and game performance you're talking about, then avoid anything infinix or tecno or transsion.

try

Redmi 8a

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by josepphh: 2:13pm On May 01, 2020
skywalker240:
If its phone speed and game performance you're talking about, then avoid anything infinix or tecno or transsion.

try

Redmi 8a

Sir please How much is Redmi 8a and can I install gcam on it?
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by skywalker240(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2020
josepphh:

its roughly almost that amount. As for gcam, it depends.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by josepphh: 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
skywalker240:

its roughly almost that amount. As for gcam, it depends.
thank you sir.
Sorry to disturb you what about the camera
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by skywalker240(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2020
josepphh:
thank you sir.
Sorry to disturb you what about the camera
there are two variants of the redmi 8a. They are the redmi 8a dual and the redmi 8a.

the redmi 8a dual houses a double camera with 13 mp and 2 mp

the redmi 8a has a single 12mp shooter.

both has 8mp selfie cam

their camera a pretty good, but you can take it to another level with Gcam version 7.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by Tillatalk: 3:13pm On May 01, 2020
josepphh:

yes you can install gcam on it thats phone im using right now
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by dyfaze: 4:18pm On May 01, 2020
josepphh:

Its around 38-40k and you can come to computer Village on Monday if you're in Lagos or buy from jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by josepphh: 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
Tillatalk:
yes you can install gcam on it thats phone im using right now
okay thanks.
Have been told Redmi is a very powerful device.. what would you say from your experience?
Can you pls post a photo with gcam and another one you took without gcam? Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by josepphh: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

Its around 38-40k and you can come to computer Village on Monday if you're in Lagos or buy from jumia

Thanks alot. Am in warri.
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by wolex1960(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2020
dyfaze:

how much is redmi 8 64gb
Re: Infinix Hot 8 Or Redmi Please Help A Brother. by fabgrachi(f): 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
Please how do I install gcam on redmi 8a
skywalker240:

there are two variants of the redmi 8a. They are the redmi 8a dual and the redmi 8a.

the redmi 8a dual houses a double camera with 13 mp and 2 mp

the redmi 8a has a single 12mp shooter.

both has 8mp selfie cam

their camera a pretty good, but you can take it to another level with Gcam version 7.

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About MTN Midnight Plan. / Biko, help with this thing [pictured] / Infinix Note 8 Confirmed To Feature Mediatek Helio G80 Soc And 6GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.