Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Learn How To Build Your Own Website From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Build Your Own Website From Scratch (547 Views)

We Design affordable Website from N25K / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Get Your Business Website From The Best Web Design Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Your Own Website From Scratch by EdmundAlma: 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
Hello everyone, this is an opportunity for you to learn how to build your own website from scratch without having tech skills or even knowing how to code.
I will show you a step by step process on how to create your own website for your business or even for others.
All you have to do is click on the link below
https:///2349054414188
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own Website From Scratch by EdmundAlma: 2:06pm On May 01, 2020
This isnt just an opportunity to learn how to build a web site for yourself, it's also an opportunity to have a skill that you can teach people. So this isn't only for people who own a business. It's for everyone who is interested in making money for themselves.

You learn this for just 3,000 (which is a discount price) and go ahead to teach other people you know how to build a website at a fee too..

Just imagine you learning this at 3,000 and you get to teach 20 people at 3,000 too. That's a whole 60,000 from your phone with out having to leave your house in this lock down period..

I think I've talked too much.. If you haven't paid for this class, this is your chance now. Click on the link below
https:///2349054414188

(1) (Reply)

Lexus For Sale / Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Sneakers, Canvases And Shoes Importers Contact Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.