Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Etb Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Bank Test (1584 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Bank Test by lizzymbo: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2007
Has anybody heard about the etb test coming up this Saturday 9th June 2007?
Pleas house I don’t know the venue, can any one that have they real information on etb  test pleas pass the venue across  

thank you.
Re: Etb Bank Test by okaratony(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2007
pls where is d test holding? is it abuja or where?
Re: Etb Bank Test by angel002(f): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
its at their training school at apapa
Re: Etb Bank Test by ican(f): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
Please do you think ETB will allow gatecrashers. Please do send the address and time for the test. And answer my question"Will they allow gate crashers?"
Re: Etb Bank Test by rightdude(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2007
hey lizzymbo, did you attend the test, if yes, how was it?
Re: Etb Bank Test by Hardware(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2007
Hey My Guy,

LOOK my people ETB no de allow gate crashing oh, bc if u want to write their test they might hav given u a letter of approval for that test from their HR department, then when u get to their venue (@ 7 MIC Adenga road, Apapa, ie their training center,) the guy incharge of the test and the security will first ask for ur paper b4 allowing u to enter.

I did their test and interview and have been confirm that i pass d interview but they hav not called anybody for employment since then. for over months ago now. I heard dat there is embago on there recruitment now, but it doesnt stop them from writing test and even interview. I learn dat what they are doing is dat whenever they open the 15 branches they are doing , dat is when they are going to cal everybody
Hav a nie time.

HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENT
Re: Etb Bank Test by Nnamzo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2007
hey hardware, would u kno if they are still insisting on the 2.1 standards for recruitment?
Pls tell
Re: Etb Bank Test by segxy4ever(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
lizzymbo i wil like to chat with u on ETB STUFF, u may call me on this line 08052894899, or mail me on segxy_olusegxy@yahoo.com, olusegxy2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Apply For These Urgent Jobs! / Virgin Nigeria Cabin Crew Members. / Employment Opportunity In Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.