Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom (875 Views)

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / 6 Ways To Protect Your Bank Account From Scam / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom by joshuaudom(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2020
I am very confident that you could make a significant amount of money from home with your love ones. And I do is too. But here’s the trick – I don’t put all my eggs in one basket (figuratively and literally, as I often have one of my boys carrying the egg basket in the morning).

There are 6 ways that I regularly make money from home. Some ways make just a little bit, and some make a lot, but each one plays a role in bringing in money to my household, whether just N7,000 a day, or much more.

I thought I would share how I make money, because I bet you will find out that you could do these things too. With a little time and planning, you might be surprised how much you could actually make in a day.

In fact, I could actually be making far more than I am by putting more time in to each venture. But I am careful about what I am doing. I want to make enough money that my family can live comfortably, but not take too much time away from my family either.

After all, I want to be home with my families too.

HERE ARE 6 WAYS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE MONEY AT HOME:
1. Start a blog. If you have a passion for a business and love to write, a blog is free to start, and with some time and dedication, can be a very rewarding way to make money at home. Not a ton of money, unless you can devote a ton of time, but more than you might think. Obviously I blog, and I do make money from my blog. My blog is a creative outlet for me. A chance for me to connect with like minded people, sale my products and support people. But recently I have ventured into partnering with a few businesses owners to create business blogs for their small business.

2. Write for someone else’s blog. I write for two blogs other than my own right now. And I actually wrote for a different blogger before I started my own blog. When I started writing for the first blog I had NO experience at all, I was simply passionate about living simply and helping others learn. There are a lot of blogs out there that will pay YOU to write for them. Go to your favourite blog, click on the contact form, and shoot off an email – it can be just that easy!

3. Offer social media services. Do you love Pinterest facebook, twitter and instagrame? Could you spend all evening on Facebook? Why not get paid for doing just that! Just as above, there are a TON of bloggers that would love to hire you to do some pinning and facebook scheduling for them.

4. Offer tutoring. As a teacher, this one is a bit more specific to myself. I have a few teen students that I tutor every week. I used to teach special education and I love working with my special students. But I am sure there is something specific to you too. What are really great at? Baking? Music lessons, dancing, internet marketing, driving Computer classes? Pilates/Yoga? Think of something those in your area might be looking for, and offer it!

5. Refinish furniture. This one I generally don’t do in the winter, and is not one of my husbands favourite activities of mine. I find very inexpensive furniture pieces online, get my hubby to go pick them up after work, put a little TLC and paint on the project, and resell. It is amazing the deals I have found! And this one is good for the soul too – you are saving the landfill from unnecessary waste!

6. Thin and Do-Away. Spring cleaning at it’s best. Choose any room in your house and look at it with a critical eye. Do you have too much stuff? Clear it out. Pop it in a closet of the basement. If you feel better and can do without that clutter for a few weeks, then sell it! Even just a few items can be good for your wallet and your mind. I feel so much better living without clutter.

And there you have it! Those are the 6 ways I regularly make money from my living room. Almost exclusively at my little ones rest time and bedtime.
Back to you, what is the ways you make money from your living room during this stay at home period?

Ps: If you need a website or blog to promote your business, please contact me, my team of expert will handle it right away.

Stay Safe
Joshua Udom

Re: Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom by Miakellz: 10:37am On May 02, 2020
hi, please I will like to offer social media services. how do I start?
Re: Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom by joshuaudom(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2020
Miakellz:
hi, please I will like to offer social media services. how do I start?

I will send you a link to download a video tutorial, kindly drop your email or tel. no.
Re: Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom by ALARAPE22(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2020
Good....please I will like to offer social media services. please help a soul. alaras1995@gmail.com
Re: Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom by OYENIYIJK: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
please I'd like to write for other peoples blog and have some cash before I start mine. How I do start?
Re: Discover 6 Ways I Used Regularly To Make Money From My Living Room: Joshua Udom by joshuaudom(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
OYENIYIJK:
please I'd like to write for other peoples blog and have some cash before I start mine. How I do start?

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Shawarma Business With Little Or No Capital Ebook / Pls Which Digital TV Antenna Is The Best? / Omo Na Phone O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.