Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified (565 Views)

More Music Lovers Crown AFRO JC 'hottest Artiste In Bayelsa State' As Blogger Th / Let’s Settle This :- Rema Vs Fireboy, Who Is 2019 Hottest Artiste? / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by DejiPlug(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2020
Meet Aduke, eccentric daughter of late dentist Aladekomo and Made in Lagos crooner, now rocking the global music stage with her 13track debut album titled Peace & Light. Aduke recently appeared on the Celeb Stopover show with radio host Ife Ajagbe where both vixens discussed music culture and all manners of interesting projections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BMuwdDYbc

Consolidating over a decade of activities with the eclectic "Peace and Light" album, this guitar wielding sensation is here to bring Peace & Light to the world. Catch her brief chat with radio host & plug, Ife Ajagbe on this super charged episode of Celeb Stopover!!!.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by Enoch07: 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
who she be?
Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 01, 2020
Cool.

I knew this gal 2012, I got her song then (Hear the words) on the first Android phone I ever used (Sony Xperia).
Hear the words is one song I loved back then till now, very cool song. That song is a masterpiece. I only wonder why a gal with such talent has been in oblivion, but now I'm happy to realize her music career isn't dead.

Mind you, this girl as I knew her back then, is better than the crop of Froggido and co. Well, the entertainment industry we now have is a shadow of it's old self. Entertainment industry in the past has no much profit, so, only the talented and passionate go into it; but now that it's so profiting, every godforsaken wacks and frogs on the street are into entertainment, and most times they're the lucky fools.
This generation is fvcked, and it's getting the worst out of everything in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by DejiPlug(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2020
Enoch07:
who she be?

Aduke

Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by MrSensor(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2020
What does she do for a living?
Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by DejiPlug(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2020
MrSensor:
What does she do for a living?

Go on IG for @itsaduke and remember to hold some wine while she makes u smile at how she's making Africans proud
Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
DejiPlug:

Go on IG for @itsaduke and remember to hold some wine while she makes u smile at how she's making Africans proud

Pls give me the link to her songs, then call these snake-loving mods to move this shiit to FP ASAP.
People don't know this girl, more people have to know about her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Photos Of Naijas Hottest Artiste In Diaspora- Boomplay Certified by DejiPlug(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
light099:

Pls give me the link to her songs, then call these snake-loving mods to move this shiit to FP ASAP.
People don't know this girl, more people have to know about her.

https://www.musicinafrica.net/search?type=all&search=Aduke

Here's one of her links I can locate, currently in her dm to get the authentic links.

You'd have to join in reaching the mods, Lalastic lala, show

Here's the fan link to Peace and Light album

https:///peaceandlight

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Dayo Amusa Reacts After Stranger Sends Her N1,000 / Wizkid Vows To Sue Internet Troll For Saying He Has A Shrine In His House. / ”marriage Isn’t A Degree Or An Achievement” – Actress Yvonne Nelson Tells A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.