Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff (431 Views)

How To Take Screenshots Of View Once Message On WhatsApp (Photo And Video) / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / EFCC Arraigns Union Bank Staff, Another For Stealing Customers' N116m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff by chocolateme(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2020
Hello guys.. hope you are staying safe..

Few minutes ago, I got a call from a number that my true caller identified as Busari Sako, who claimed he is Mr Frank claiming he is a First bank staff, and (as they always claim) that he is calling for me to get some information to synchronize my BVN info as my date of birth does not tally with it. Honestly, he got my full names correct and also my date of birth, I already know all these things and does not have energy to lead him on, I just told the guy that I don't operate with First Bank which is true though but he went ahead asking me if I use Access Bank hmm.. I told him that I don't and that I operate with GTB.
He then told me that he is just need some info based on my BVN because it joins all the different banks I operate that he is calling from GTB Headquarters Marina.
I asked him the year GTB shifted their headquarters to Marina Lagos and for him to send me the address that I will come on Monday morning since lockdown will soon be relaxed a bit. The guy man told me that it may be late before then which infuriated me and I asked him why he is using Busari's number to call me. He got confused and asked me who Busari is, I told him to use the second chance that God gave us all to life after surviving and still surviving this pandemic to change to a new person and lead a progressive life ahead, that it will be better for him and advised him to stop this scam business because its stale too. He said ok and cut his call.
Honestly, we need to be careful, I don't know where and how they get people's correct information from before calling, I even checked my Facebook profile to see if I left enough information for them to use and do this, true caller can help too and truly I use Access bank but how on earth do they do these things.
If you are reading this and you involve yourself in stuff like this, then try and stop it because at the end of the day, you look back and see how many years that has passed you by without achieving anything plus the years that has piled on your current age. Let us be guided.
Protect your account details and personal information on social media.

Re: Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff by Davash222(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2020
It takes a Hen and a Cockerel to fall for this type of scam.

Meanwhile, I gbadun the way he replied you "OK" after advising him. The Oga no even get time to dey argue or shout with you.

OP, it's BUHARI sako not BUSARI sako.
So, it takes your charger 20 minutes to add 6%

1 Like

Re: Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff by Ningen(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2020
Lol, New year 2017 SMS?

Time to move on, it's 2020 already.
Re: Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff by Liposure: 9:36am On May 20, 2020
chocolateme:
Hello guys.. hope you are staying safe..

Few minutes ago, I got a call from a number that my true caller identified as Busari Sako, who claimed he is Mr Frank claiming he is a First bank staff, and (as they always claim) that he is calling for me to get some information to synchronize my BVN info as my date of birth does not tally with it. Honestly, he got my full names correct and also my date of birth, I already know all these things and does not have energy to lead him on, I just told the guy that I don't operate with First Bank which is true though but he went ahead asking me if I use Access Bank hmm.. I told him that I don't and that I operate with GTB.
He then told me that he is just need some info based on my BVN because it joins all the different banks I operate that he is calling from GTB Headquarters Marina.
I asked him the year GTB shifted their headquarters to Marina Lagos and for him to seaddrt I will
thank u 4 sharing cutie. I'm daniel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joy Ambassador – Celebrate The Album / Nigerian Chess Champion Celebrates International Chess Day With Amazing Picture / The Snake I Killed This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.