Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Please Who Is Supposed To Hold The Survey Plan Of A Land (rebuy) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Who Is Supposed To Hold The Survey Plan Of A Land (rebuy) (551 Views)

Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) / The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Supposed To Hold The Survey Plan Of A Land (rebuy) by SteveUg(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2020
Please I want to ask a question pardon my grammar...
If someone rebuys a land and d land is being surveyed by a surveryor who's suppose to hold the original copy of d survey plan is it the owner or the govt of that state?
Someone bought a land dat has been sold before but the surveyor is saying the original survey plan is supposed to be with the govt .
Please let the professionals in the house enlighten me.
Re: Please Who Is Supposed To Hold The Survey Plan Of A Land (rebuy) by SteveUg(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2020
Please professionals in the house help me on this
Re: Please Who Is Supposed To Hold The Survey Plan Of A Land (rebuy) by Hassanabioduna(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2020
The buyer gets a new survey plan, it’s the record copy that is submitted at the office of the surveyor General of the state and the surveyor is meant to give the client evidence of lodgement, that the record copy has been submitted.

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Luxury Fully Furnished Detached Duplex For Sale! / THE CLARIDGE 1 SANGOTEDO. Buy With Ease / Now Selling: 2 Plots Of Sand-filled Land Beside Mega Mound Estate Ikota 1, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.