Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic (403 Views)

An Average Worker In Lagos Spends At Least 4 Hours In Traffic Every Day / Does Anyone Know Anything About Superior Options Limited. / Edo Govt Screens Applicants For 250 Job Openings In Traffic Agency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic by Boseous: 7:19pm On May 01, 2020
mobile police officer and a soldier were caught on camera exchanging words and almost resulting in a physical fight over who is superior between them.

The verbal altercation which was caused by a disagreement over road usage, took place in the middle of a highway.

The soldier got out of his car, left the door open, and confronted the mobile police officer who placed himself in front of the car.

“You don’t know your senior, abi? Am I your mate?” The police officer said, pointing his finger in the soldier’s face.

“Are you my senior?” The soldier countered, adding, “God will punish you. Are you my senior?”

Getting aggressive, the soldier said, “I’ll change it for you now. Am I your mate?”

As the argument unfolded, citizens, who were sitting on top of bags of goods placed in open trucks, watched both uniformed men with interest.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJiiGa6hgv0
Re: Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic by incogni2o: 7:35pm On May 01, 2020
The Devil almost nak nail for thier middle oh.

Hmm.

Typical scene that starts a bloody Police/ Army clash
Re: Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic by Yanmiriflathead: 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
What is the supremacy battle for??
But These soldiers dey sabi misbehave ehn, They Always think they are above the law. Na so one bikeman carry one corofo wey wear swaga camo jacket pass my area which day, olokpa wey dey area kom tell niqqa make e alight from the bike identify himself, because e no make sense say civilian go dey take army camo waka, unto say omila dey disquise with am take rob sef. Omo na there gbege burst oh.. if you see how this corofo dey ginger, like say e fit chest bullet ehn. e say e don waste more than 100 people say olokpa dey treck for killing business. na there e tear innocent bikeman wey carry am better woozing, say why e dare stop for ordinary olokpa. Niqqa Damnnn, All these casala because pesin say make reveal ur identity? trust olokpa wey no one slack na, before u know it niqqa done spread the air with bangard, deafening Noise everywhere. Thank God Say Airforce Wey dey pass kom Settle The Matter Las Las, Because Olokpa wan light the idiot corofo soldier b4.
Re: Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic by Golden057(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2020
See the children of the clueless government disgracing themselves, like father like son
Re: Big Drama As Policeman And Soldier Fight Over Who Is Superior In Traffic by Cameleon72(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2020
Who accepted to be the junior?

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Home With Wegist Forum Today❕ / Front Desk Officer Urgently Needed / Customer Service And Hr Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.