Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,463 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Let's Come Together To Make Our Startup Ideas Possible - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Come Together To Make Our Startup Ideas Possible (639 Views)

Let's Come Together To Discuss Business Ideas And Partnerships / 21 Startup Ideas To Start Profitable Business In 2020 / Seven Business Startup Ideas For Stay-at-home Moms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Come Together To Make Our Startup Ideas Possible by Inteltower: 7:43pm On May 01, 2020
Hello am Emmanuel.

I believe there are young and bright entrepreneurs with amazing and daring business ideas as startups. but lack the funds to establish them

I believe there are excellent and business inclined individuals who seek opportunities to invest in next big thing or business that will reel in profit annually.

We have created a whatsapp platform just for these problems to be solved. so that both parties meet to each others interest.

Whatsapp me: 08136156015

Spammers be warned

Re: Let's Come Together To Make Our Startup Ideas Possible by Ysquare98: 8:02am On May 02, 2020
The link isn't working
Re: Let's Come Together To Make Our Startup Ideas Possible by Inteltower: 9:16am On May 02, 2020
Ysquare98:
The link isn't working
ok. whatsapp me: 08136156015
Re: Let's Come Together To Make Our Startup Ideas Possible by waleyp(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
if you are getting SACKED or scared of getting SACKED due to covid-19 then you might think of having a PLAN B

little money you have right now CAN do a lot if you really want to MAKE IT BIG. so don't wait till you get the sack letter or pay cut

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.

yeah yeah we have different aspects of farming but i'm talking about [i]CATFISH [/i]farming

so dont wait till you get laid with the SACK letter or PAY CUT... do something today

INVEST TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Uber Set To Lay-off 3,700 Full Time Workers. / Order For Bread, Snacks, Beverages Customized Nylon & Pack At Company Price / South-East No Longer Buys Our Cows, Miyetti Allah Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.