Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby (4116 Views)

Davido on CNN News / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Davido Welcomed His Daughter Imada And Baby Mama Sophia In Atlanta(PV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by BrandNewsDay(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2020
Popular gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper has welcomed a baby boy, Wyatt Morgan Cooper, through surrogate on Tuesday, April 28.

Brandnewsday gathered that Cooper who has been a gay from childhood was excited to announce the birth of his new baby via surrogate.

In his reaction, he showed his immense happiness by calling out to the surrogate who took the bold step to carry the baby despite having a husband and children.

Taking to social media, Anderson Cooper as a clearly ecstatic new dad, shared a slideshow of photos of his newborn.

According to him, I never thought fatherhood would be a possibility for him while he was growing up.

Aderson Cooper baby: What he said:

Cooper said: “I want to share with you some joyful news. On Monday, I became a father. This is Wyatt Cooper. He is three days old. He is named after my father, who died when I was ten. I hope I can be as good a dad as he was.

''My son’s middle name is Morgan. It’s a family name on my mom’s side. I know my mom and dad liked the name morgan because I recently found a list they made 52 years ago when they were trying to think of names for me. Wyatt Morgan Cooper. My son. He was 7.2 lbs at birth, and he is sweet, and soft, and healthy and I am beyond happy.

Continue Reading here
https://brandnewsday.com/2020/05/01/how-gay-cnn-news-anchor-anderson-cooper-welcomed-his-first-baby/

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Tetrahedron(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
The end of the world has come, sodom and gomorrah didn’t do upto this undecided

A gay man that billions of people watch on TV everyday including children will be watching this and think its normal undecided

Am not sure the world has 50 more years before God ends the world cry cry cry

So sad the world we know and enjoyed in the 80’s is no-more

6 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Trailblazer1(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
He still had to rely on a woman's egg to produce the baby undecided

The height of man's foolishness

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by operotimi: 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
angry
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Buharidgeneral: 7:51pm On May 01, 2020
So you like a baby and you are also a gay
Kolework

2 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by ojun50(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
Why corona no go dey every where,

2 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Trailblazer1:
you still had to rely on a woman's egg to produce the baby undecided

Thank you jare.I thought they said they don't need a female,Mumu people grin

6 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Trailblazer1(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

No gay deserves a baby.

They should die in their foolishness

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Sinerman: 8:14pm On May 01, 2020
The end is near my people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
Trailblazer1:

No gay deserves a baby.

There is no movie especially season movies that they don't stylishly tell us it is okay to be gay.
Flash,Arrow, Legends of tomorrow,

2 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Harmony92(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2020
Just when u tot u have seen it alll embarassed den boom!!! anoda madness appears undecided

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Gemez: 9:30pm On May 01, 2020
Lol
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2020
Gemez:
every one has the right to do.......whatever they want........in as much as it doesn't inconvenient the other person...............though I DNT support LGBT rights anyway.......but try and hear someone out before I start raining negative citics.....
Keep saying it doesn't affect you,it like you having a bro that takes heroine or cocaine and you keep on saying it doesn't affect you,right now it's not but when the time truely arrives,it will affect you

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by VillageHead: 10:03pm On May 01, 2020
And when the boy asks about his mum, what will be his response?

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2020
VillageHead:
He will answer:Your parents are gay so,we are your dad n mum. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by kalufelix(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
You can't eat your cake and have it...No way!

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
Tetrahedron:
The end of the world has come, sodom and gomorrah didn’t do upto this undecided

A gay man that billions of people watch on TV everyday including children will be watching this and think its normal undecided

Am not sure the world has 50 more years before God ends the world cry cry cry

So sad the world we know and enjoyed in the 80’s is no-more
You mean the 80's where the men were locked in their closet to lie about their love for women when they are secretly gay. Let them come out so that women don't make the wrong decisions
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:13pm On May 01, 2020
Trailblazer1:
He still had to rely on a woman's egg to produce the baby undecided

Don't be biased, lesbians do it, straight people that don't see the rave of marraige but want kids do it. What then do you call that?

3 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:16pm On May 01, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
So you like a baby and you are also a gay
Kolework
So he should marry and lie to a woman, father a child with her and then divorce her once he has what he wants?
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:17pm On May 01, 2020
ojun50:
Why corona no go dey every where,
Because china wey bring the rubbish virus come legalize gay marraige abi? Every little thing, na gay people cause am
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:18pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

But it's ok for straight people who say they also don't wanna get married or lesbians who say they don't need men?
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Denique(f): 10:19pm On May 01, 2020
To think this man is from a family of affluent...A Vanderbilt!

The mom should have willed all to the one she disowned instead of this thing.

I used to love his show due to his energy but all that changed, man!

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:20pm On May 01, 2020
Trailblazer1:

No gay deserves a baby.

Lol, the same way straight people who don't want to get married at all to the opposite sex deserves a baby? Or the straight people who dump them in dustbins and orphanages deserves children too?
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Nekky5(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2020
Hahaha!!!!! God is the Almighty!! Amongst all other gods the difference is clear and HE remains the only true God.

2 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:26pm On May 01, 2020
sulasa07:

There is no movie especially season movies that they don't stylishly tell us it is okay to be gay.
Flash,Arrow, Legends of tomorrow,
The creator of all 3 series you stated is Greg Berlanti, an openly gay man who's married to a former LA galaxy football player, they have 2 boys via surrogacy. He's also the creator of riverdale, you and chilling adventures of sabrina, so just cross all those series off your list because they are helmed by a gay man. When you download and watch them, you are indirectly adding to the gay agenda

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2020
Palehair:

But it's ok for straight people who say they also don't wanna get married or lesbians who say they don't need men?
Gay actually represents both male and female,for those who don't want to get married,I think it's actually poverty that would make someone turn to a surrogate mother.Its somewhat not normal

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
Palehair:

The creator of all 3 series you stated is Greg Berlanti, an openly gay man who's married to a former LA galaxy football player, they have 2 boys via surrogacy. He's also the creator of riverdale, you and chilling adventures of sabrina, so just cross all those series off your list because they are helmed by a gay man. When you download and watch them, you are indirectly adding to the gay agenda
That's what I'm saying,we are getting indoctrinated into the act without us noticing.

1 Like

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by Palehair: 10:28pm On May 01, 2020
VillageHead:
So single straight parents are useless then

3 Likes

Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by sulasa07(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2020
Palehair:

So single straight parents are useless then
That's understandable,your father left us and went with another lady or he passed or we divorced or he ran away and never showed his fucking face
Re: How Gay CNN News Anchor, Anderson Cooper Welcomed His First Baby by StubbornGENIUS: 10:31pm On May 01, 2020
Nekky5:
Hahaha!!!!! God is the Almighty!! Amongst all other gods the difference is clear and HE remains the only true God.
YES he shows love to gay and straight alike
Palehair:

Lol, the same way straight people who don't want to get married at all to the opposite sex deserves a baby? Or the straight people who dump them in dustbins and orphanages deserves children too?
Trailblazer1:

No gay deserves a baby.

Continue wallowing in your ignorance. Its your type that will end up with juvenile deliquents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Fans Blast Him After First Baby Mama Shola Reveals Her 2008 Model Car / Happy 23rd Birthday To WIZKID + ‘wizkid Buys ATM In His House / Could This Be MERCY JOHNSON? She Looks So Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.