Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Funny Tiktok Challenge Video Of Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu &their Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Tiktok Challenge Video Of Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu &their Daughter (1239 Views)

Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Tiktok Challenge Video Of Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu &their Daughter by MsDoris(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
Hilarious TikTok Challenge Video Of Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu And Their Daughter, Imade, That Will Warm Your Heart
Joining a host of other celebrities around the world in the trending TikTok challenge, is the gorgeous entrepreneur and single mother, Sophia Momodu and her daughter with Music star Davido, Imade Adeleke.

Davido's first babymama, Sophia Momodu and her daughter with the singer, Imade Adeleke, have caused an emotional stir on social media after joining the trending Tik Tok challenge.

The Tik Tok Challenge was initiated a few weeks ago after most countries around the world went into a lockdown.

Fans have been left grinning and teary eyed on Instagram after Sophia and Imade's version of the challenge surfaced.

Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/hilarious-tiktok-challenge-video-of.html

Re: Funny Tiktok Challenge Video Of Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu &their Daughter by Habiyo: 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
This her dress � ehhh, how do you expect Davido to marry you with all this nonsense outfit. hiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Tiktok Challenge Video Of Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu &their Daughter by MsDoris(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2020
Habiyo:
This her dress � ehhh, how do you expect Davido to marry you with all this nonsense outfit. hiss

My point exactly.. she exposes alot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Joins Booty Bounce Challenge (video) / Curvy Moesha Boduong Saved From Suicide, Has A Word For Young Girls / My Step-mother Wants My Cucumber, But Big Backside Scares Me - Student Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.