Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village (384 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village by onyeka001: 8:29pm On May 01, 2020
Some okada riders in my home town have started adhering to government guideline of social distancing
A chat with one of the okada man who was adhering to the social distancing said that they haue to adhere to it seeing that it is one of measure to curb the spread of coronavirus
We also asked him if he feels confortable sitting on the tricycle tank in the name of social distancing he said nothing good comes easy that it is a situation now which everybody must adapt and adhere to government order
www.onyekadavid..com
6g.g

1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village by Consray(f): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
funny
Re: Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2020
So the woman is comfortable abi......
Re: Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village by onyeka001: 9:12pm On May 01, 2020
very happy she was
Re: Okada Riders Observed Social Distancing In My Village by onyeka001: 2:30am On May 02, 2020
sorry for the mistake in the blog name it is www.davidonyeka..com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Update!! Learn How To Load Prepaid Card / Enugu Enugu Digital Marketing Training In Enugu State Nigeria Foxxymobile Ict ? / Patoranking – “abule Lyrics”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.