Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net (9826 Views)

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot (photos) / Heavily Endowed Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by dailynaijamode: 10:01pm On May 01, 2020
A heavily endowed Ivorian lady identified as Eudoxie is causing an uproar on social media with her heavy cargo body.

Social media has become one of the ways ladies express themselves and flaunt their curvy and hot bodies.

So many of them have become so popular due to technology while posing and displaying some of the nice features they have.

https://dailynaijamode.com/10-hot-photos-of-the-heavily-endowed-ivorian-lady-who-is-causing-uproar-on-social-media-2/

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by SocialJustice: 10:05pm On May 01, 2020
Rubbish

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by BusolaDakolo: 10:10pm On May 01, 2020
E go get person or persons wey go dey smash this disgusting something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Ussycool: 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
Fake life...
For her mind, she is Mrs. endowed.
Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Cameleon72(f): 10:17pm On May 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Kobicove(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2020
All shit! undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 01, 2020
Onzin
Meaning nonsense in Dutch sad
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by donbachi(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2020
Dash.... I no take.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 01, 2020
girdles just dey make some perverts dey wow for unrealistic nyash
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by FavourIfechukwu(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2020
how does she fit into those trousers?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 01, 2020
Any woman who displays her body to gratify men or seduce men is a HARLOT.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Raydos: 11:58pm On May 01, 2020
Sex object

I can't imagine this bitch in the next 40years

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by yuswrld20(m): 2:15am On May 02, 2020
Naughtysite:
Any woman who displays her body to gratify men or seduce men is a HARLOT.
anoda name na olosho
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Nobody: 2:19am On May 02, 2020
Please help me . I write this with tears in my eyes. Do you know when they'll start colonizing Mars? Cos ah don tire for all this sh?t

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by scoundrel(f): 3:56am On May 02, 2020
I pity her knees.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by GalaticHorde: 7:00am On May 02, 2020
See wahala

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by GalaticHorde: 7:01am On May 02, 2020
scoundrel:
I pity her knees.
tohkin flom expelience?
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by MXD5050: 7:23am On May 02, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by DejiPlug(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2020
dailynaijamode:
A heavily endowed Ivorian lady identified as Eudoxie is causing an uproar on social media with her heavy cargo body.

Social media has become one of the ways ladies express themselves and flaunt their curvy and hot bodies.

So many of them have become so popular due to technology while posing and displaying some of the nice features they have.

https://dailynaijamode.com/10-hot-photos-of-the-heavily-endowed-ivorian-lady-who-is-causing-uproar-on-social-media-2/

Confirm...checkout conversation with DJ Coublon today at Noon
https://www.nairaland.com/5830357/ready-midday-action-dj-coublon

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by lukui: 7:38am On May 02, 2020
Allahu Akbar!!
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Kharol1234: 7:50am On May 02, 2020
All this plastic things self
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by ikorodureporta: 8:15am On May 02, 2020
lala dey view cheesy
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by xcardoesre: 9:56am On May 02, 2020
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by scoundrel(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
GalaticHorde:
tohkin flom expelience?
No.
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by YorubaPrince: 10:27am On May 02, 2020
angry
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Nobody: 10:28am On May 02, 2020
Discover the art of computer programming and learn what a code can do online at YouTube Programming School free. You get to be exposed to programming languages such as python, java, c++, etc. from the scratch. Learn how to code, and make money from it.

Youtube Programming School
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPwUAYOD-chcxMZREaH8WmWLhott2q4f
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Gracemadeit(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2020
If you are not disciplined, you might be carried away with anything concerning women and their shapes on social media. grin shocked
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by fuwaski(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2020
Sometimes, i go dey feel say hell go make sense
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by Denique(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
Where's the Lion
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by GalaticHorde: 10:40pm On May 02, 2020
scoundrel:

No.
pinshures of your ikebe or adonbilivit undecided
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of The Heavily Endowed Ivorian Lady Who Is Causing Uproar On Net by scoundrel(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2020
GalaticHorde:
pinshures of your ikebe or adonbilivit undecided
No.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Police To Take Peter Nielson To Court Over Alizee & Daughter's Murder / Beyonce Is Pregnant - Picture / Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.