Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Make Your Own Easy Homemade Body Butter And Hair Butter - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Your Own Easy Homemade Body Butter And Hair Butter (466 Views)

Which Is Better Between Palmer Cocoa Butter And Nivea Cocoa Butter / The Healing Body Butter / How To Make Your Own Natural Hair Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Own Easy Homemade Body Butter And Hair Butter by Saintdupsie: 10:05pm On May 01, 2020
Hi guys!
When I make a DIY product for my skin, I like to make it in 2in1 such that it works perfectly for both skin and my natural hair. The ingredients are well researched and will nourish both my skin and natural hair. The exciting part of this is that if used as body butter, it will treat skin conditions, heal it and leave dry skin moisturised and when used for natural hair especially dry natural, it will help lock in moisture and leave the hair healthy and super juicy.

Homemade body butter recipe/Homemade hair butter recipe
1. Mango butter
2. Avocado butter
3. Shea butter
4, Flaxseed oil
5. Neem oil
6. Vitamin E oil
7. Castor Oil
8 Lavender oil for fragrance.

My method put temperature into consideration as it passes through the hot and cold phase, and the end result is a soft butter that melts right into the skin and spread easily on the hair.

Watch the process here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rOnWYYhwKs

(1) (Reply)

New Braiding Hairstyles Compilation 2020: Latest Inspirational Hairstyles / Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos, Ebay, Walmart And Others From Nigeria / Why I Laboured For Over 14 Years As Fashion Designer With Less To Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.