Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

USA Castrol 5w30 For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / USA Castrol 5w30 For Sale (717 Views)

Castrol Edge 0W-20, 5W-30, 5W-40 Adv Synthetic Oil In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Castrol 5w30 For Sale by dru23(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2020
Greetings to all my valued customers and everyone out there.

From Monday May4th .. The Lagos State government has unwind restrictions from 6am to 8pm. This time frame allows movement of people, goods and some services within Lagos State.

So we want to use this opportunity to let my 
uber
/taxify customers that we have USA Castrol for sale. And delivery should not be an issue since restriction has been lifted....

The USA Castrol is going for 12k naira .. This is full synthetic oil that I import personally by myself .. You are rest assured that you are getting the genuine product...

Due to the pademic and economic situation, we are doing our own part to keep the price low and affordable to all... We thank you for your support over the years

Place your order @0703 672 6481
Re: USA Castrol 5w30 For Sale by AshipaEk0: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
dru23:

From Monday May4th .. The Lagos State government has unwind restrictions from 6am to 8pm. This time frame allows movement of people, goods and some services within Lagos State.

uber
/taxify customers that we have USA Castrol for sale. And delivery should not be an issue since restriction has been lifted....

The USA Castrol is going for 12k naira .. This is full synthetic oil that I import personally by myself .. You are rest assured that you are getting the genuine product...

Due to the pademic and economic situation, we are doing our own part to keep the price low and affordable to all... We thank you for your support over the years

I need this oil. is it available?
Re: USA Castrol 5w30 For Sale by dru23(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
AshipaEk0:

I need this oil. is it available?

Kindly bare with us .. Next shipment will be available ending of July to August.. Once it arrives I will post it on the forum.. We appreciate your business and we hope to have you as a loyal customer....
Re: USA Castrol 5w30 For Sale by chidekings(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
dru23:

Hello dru23,I need an original oil for Toyota Camry 2010,what's your best price and can you waybill

uber

(1) (Reply)

Private Drivers / Adertise Your Products Here / Home Training At An Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.