Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive (522 Views)

Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF / Scheme Of Work & Lesson Note For Basic 5 / Primary 5 For 1st , 2nd And 3rd Term / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by IamCookie(f): 11:39pm On May 01, 2020
A friend of mine got a call yesterday about the proposed 3rd term resumption in private school via Online and that the amount to be paid will be forwarded accordingly.
Today, she got a message which reads :

Dear Parents,

*NEW PLAN FOR ONLINE SCHOOL*[b][/b]
This is to inform all parents that due to the pandemic and sudden lockdown which has led a set back in the academic session, the school has therefore decided to intensify the already existing WhatsApp learning classes, this is to enable pupil to remain up to date with their studies.

The emergency closure of the school has come with it's own challenges such as;
Pupils not having their textbooks to work with.
Having to turn our parents to emergency teachers without training.
We have therefore derived a mode of communication;
Use of ICT Gadgets such as *LAPTOPS, ANDROID PHONES(WhatsApp or Zoom)*
We urge our parents to please coorporate with us in achieving a smooth-running Online School for 3rd Term.

We crave your indulgence to please be available on WhatsApp to discuss the modalities of learning.

Date: Sunday, 3rd May 2020

Time: 5pm

I look forward to having on board.
*COVID-19 is a phase, it shall surely pass. Please stay safe*

Many thanks
Management
Funcrest Schools

Recall that the Lagos State Ministry of Education had issued a directive that Schools remain closed and that there will be no Third term yet . I believe Schools in Lagos State operate a unified system .

What do you think about this ?

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by Eazie351(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2020
na wetin Adele eyes dey see for the other side be this.
Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:41pm On May 01, 2020
No school dares, government go just use you shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by jagaban002(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
It can’t work and 80% of us knows this .

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by IamCookie(f): 11:44pm On May 01, 2020
The reason I didn't remove the name of the school so that it doesn't look like a fake info...I asked her to forward It to me and she did
Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by IamCookie(f): 11:52pm On May 01, 2020
jagaban002:
It can’t work and 80% of us knows this .

I guess the management plans to organize this in clandestine. Making money is the ultimate
Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2020
Tweet and copy LASG and NPF

grin

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by DopeDrugDealer(m): 4:33am On May 02, 2020
Online school in Nigeria? lol is this some kind of fücking joke?
Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by egopersonified(f): 7:26am On May 02, 2020
Why do you all like to type misleading topics? It's online classes but you made it seem like they asked students to go to the school premises.

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by IamCookie(f): 8:00am On May 02, 2020
egopersonified:
Why do you all like to type misleading topics? It's online classes but you made it seem like they asked students to go to the school premises.

The issue is not mainly about Online classes. It has to do with commencement of 3rdTERM ,which the Ministry of Education is against.

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Plan To Begin 3rd Term Session In Lagos Contrary To Directive by IamCookie(f): 8:01am On May 02, 2020
egopersonified:

We urge our parents to please coorporate with us in achieving a smooth-running Online School for 3rd Term.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With The Download Link Of These Books? / How To Calculate Fuoye Screening Points / FG Suspends Reopening Of Schools, Students Won’t Write 2020 WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.