Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife (1956 Views)

Christabel Egbenya Weds Onumajuru In Edo (Photos) / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by chiomarita: 1:46am On May 02, 2020
For beautiful Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, her happiness knows no tribe or discriminates.

The Enugu State based actress told [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] that she doesn’t mind becoming a second or third wife as long as her happiness is guaranteed.

Hear her, “When it comes to serious dating for now, I don’t have a man, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a boyfriend. I need an understanding man. Who will love me for who I am and will support my business and all. If he is rich, handsome and dark, why not? Who no like better thing. That is everyone women’s prayers.
However, I can marry from any tribe in Nigeria, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, as long as I am happy. I can even be his 2nd or 3rd wife, it doesn’t really matter if there’s true love and happiness...continue @ https://pearlsnews.com/i-need-a-man-so-badly-that-i-can-even-be-a-3rd-wife-actress-christabel-egbenya/

1 Like

Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:49am On May 02, 2020
Every Olosho is now an actress in Nigeria.

Something is fishy about that industry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by yuswrld20(m): 1:51am On May 02, 2020
hmmm no prob
Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by shortgun(m): 1:59am On May 02, 2020
She wants a man and she has a boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by vastolord4(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2020
I don't have a man but doesn't mean I don't have a boyfriend And how will that guy feel after reading this? Or you gay?

1 Like

Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by MXD5050: 7:25am On May 02, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.
Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by DejiPlug(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2020
chiomarita:

For beautiful Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya, her happiness knows no tribe or discriminates.

The Enugu State based actress told [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] that she doesn’t mind becoming a second or third wife as long as her happiness is guaranteed.

Wish you the best in your quest for companionship, however u should participate in today's Celeb Stopover edition with DJ Coublon. Who knows what the cat may drag in
https://www.nairaland.com/5830357/ready-midday-action-dj-coublon

Hear her, “When it comes to serious dating for now, I don’t have a man, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a boyfriend. I need an understanding man. Who will love me for who I am and will support my business and all. If he is rich, handsome and dark, why not? Who no like better thing. That is everyone women’s prayers.
However, I can marry from any tribe in Nigeria, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, as long as I am happy. I can even be his 2nd or 3rd wife, it doesn’t really matter if there’s true love and happiness...continue @ https://pearlsnews.com/i-need-a-man-so-badly-that-i-can-even-be-a-3rd-wife-actress-christabel-egbenya/

Re: Christabel Egbenya: I Am Badly In Need Of A Man, I Can Be A 3rd Wife by doggedfighter(f): 11:07am On May 02, 2020
I don't have a man even though I have a boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie, Leading The Protest To The Government House, Abakaliki / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Finally Reveals Son’s Face (photo, Video) / Mohbad: Drake Pay Tribute To Mohbad At His Sold Out Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.