Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask (454 Views)

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by hrpvl3: 7:15am On May 02, 2020
I think we should be very careful about the usage of these locally made face masks because of what I saw today. I was in a bus where a passenger called a facemask seller. After asking for the price, he took one and put it on. He immediately told the seller that he want to make another choice. He finally paid for one after putting on about 5 different types. I noticed it and told the man the implication of what he has just done and he became so sober. Even other passengers were looking fearful because what I said was true. Now, what if that man has the virus, he has succeeded in affecting those masks without knowing. These infected masks will be bought by other innocent people. It is also possible that is how these facemask hawkers allow buyers to first put it on before they buy. There is a high possibility the virus can be spread easily this way. For those of us who patronize these local hawkers, let's be careful and vigilant. God will protect us all.

Alternatively if we must buy from the street vendors, let's ensure we wash and iron the mask b4 use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by Aboks(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2020
hrpvl3:
I think we should be very careful about the usage of these locally made face masks because of what I saw today. I was in a bus where a passenger called a facemask seller. After asking for the price, he took one and put it on. He immediately told the seller that he want to make another choice. He finally paid for one after putting on about 5 different types. I noticed it and told the man the implication of what he has just done and he became so sober. Even other passengers were looking fearful because what I said was true. Now, what if that man has the virus, he has succeeded in affecting those masks without knowing. These infected masks will be bought by other innocent people. It is also possible that is how these facemask hawkers allow buyers to first put it on before they buy. There is a high possibility the virus can be spread easily this way. For those of us who patronize these local hawkers, let's be careful and vigilant. God will protect us all.

Alternatively if we must buy from the street vendors, let's ensure we wash and iron the mask b4 use.

Nice observation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by Nobody: 7:36am On May 02, 2020
Why is It so difficult for people to do things the right way....you test even face mask, nawaoh

Anyways, if you're buying avoid road hawkers, they drop it anyhow, hold it anyhow, place it on anything, and practically touch everywhere including vehicles passing by.

1 Like

Re: Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by MostBlessedOne: 8:27am On May 02, 2020
What a world. The world is filled with intrigues. May God help us.
Me and my younger brother, an apprentice have been seriously starving for over 4 days now since the little we managed to stock finished. We sincerely seek your help please.
Zenith bank.
Re: Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by IlovePMB: 8:30am On May 02, 2020
MostBlessedOne:
What a world. The world is filled with intrigues. May God help us.
Me and my younger brother, an apprentice have been seriously starving for over 4 days now since the little we managed to stock finished. We sincerely seek your help please.
Zenith bank.

Everyone and his younger brother has been starving.

1 Like

Re: Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by hrpvl3: 9:30am On May 02, 2020
vikkimimi:
Why is It so difficult for people to do things the right way....you test even face mask, nawaoh

Anyways, if you're buying avoid road hawkers, they drop it anyhow, hold it anyhow, place it on anything, and practically touch everywhere including vehicles passing by.

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Very Vital Info To Put Into Consideration Before Using Face Mask by Lmaomen1(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2020
Wow, this is a complete lack of hygiene. How can someone be so negligent about your own health and the health of others? I'd immediately arrest such a seller because he puts other people at risk of being infected with the virus. Because of people like him, the virus spread so quickly. That's why I don't buy these regular masks, especially from street vendors. I believe that it's better to pay for a quality product and be sure of safety. Therefore, I use exclusively fiber optic mask made of high-quality fabric that can be washed without problems. In addition, you'll also look cool, because it has 7 color modes. All my friends also ordered such masks as soon as they saw it at my place. It has a hidden battery that can be easily charged. I advise everyone to be very careful when buying a mask because there are a lot of scammers around. It's better to overpay a little, but feel safe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: How I Got Healed With A Phone Call (story + Pictures) / Man Thrown Out Of The House, Says He Has Corona Virus (video) / Can A Child Be Deformed After A Failed Abortion..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.