Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,733 members, 7,959,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital (51321 Views)

Burial Of Tafida Ila, Emir Of Rano: Only 20 People Attended - Bashir Ahmad / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Tafida Bawo: Emir Of Rano Suspends District Heads, Strips Them Of Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

Sanusi Lamido head has been broken by the gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RNDM0f09cU&feature=youtu.be

More people would speak out.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by khalids: 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
What a shame......no oxygen in a whole teaching hospital.......what exactly is the function of govt.....

Now that our Govt officials cant travel abroad, they are now seeing what regular Nigerians face.....
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by zedegit: 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
zakim:
Allah ya kawa sauki

When are you organising next Corona match?
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Sufisunni: 1:37pm On May 02, 2020
Gandollar virus is ravaging Kano oo
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Iykemanity: 1:40pm On May 02, 2020
It's well ooooh!
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Aladdin1(m): 1:41pm On May 02, 2020
Maybe he went into shock when he heard the newly created emirates has been declared null and void by the court. or maybe aunty corona has embraced him with her cold arms.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by TheFacelessMan: 1:41pm On May 02, 2020
jrusky:
I think something strange is happening because I don't Corona has eyes to identify the Kano big wigs and decided to eliminate them I think something not right somewhere possibly Babatope might be right to an extend my thinking though.........

Ganduje you see what you have put your people through for being too authoritative if you lost all the real men of your state whoelse will you rest on

Most index cases were imported from abroad. (US, UK , Germany and China)

Common sense points at people with higher socio-economic status i.e. the rich.

I don't know how this is so hard to understand....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by makewetalk2: 1:43pm On May 02, 2020
Good that you know of that one. Good one! They are suppression the truth from billions of individuals.
IslamVIRGINS:
Is Camel Urine Not Working
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by samwash(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2020
hammerU:
U CAN BE SURE THIS USELESS NORTHERNERS WILL MAKE NIGERIA COVID CAPITAL OF AFRICA AND DISGRACE US.

WE WERE ALL TRYING TO MAKE SURE NIGERIA WAS LEAST INFECTED.

EVEN GHANA WAS ACCUSING US OF HIDING OUR INFECTION RATE.

ONLY FOR A PANDEMIC TO START IN KANO.

USELESS ABOKI!

NORTHERNERS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS SET OF PEOPLE.

Not only Kano, the core Northern Nigeria states
They are so careless & poor personal hygiene.
Mind you they are started coming from the north in Mass to southern nigeria., Who kwn if they are interested.
I have stop buying things from these Aboki down south Cox I love my life.

1 Like

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by dazzlingd(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
DontCough:
My prayers are he recovers quickly from the bewitched ailment.
No man deserves to lose his precious life, no matter what their earthly deeds are.

Trash....so shekau and terrorists dont deserve to die

1 Like

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Sammyimpostor: 1:45pm On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
shocked COVID19 or the strange illness roaming the city? It seems that nemesis has come calling in Kano because Gandollar have enough problems on his hands already. One of his illegally appointed emir is down.What a gwan? Emir Sanusi head strong.

When he was sacked by Ganduje, it was karma(his head was soft that time) but now that an Emir is in critical condition you are telling us his head is strong. We have issues in this part of the world, we must relate one thing to another
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by londayo: 1:47pm On May 02, 2020
DontCough:
No man deserves to lose his precious life, no matter what their earthly deeds are.
Really? ���
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Investnow2017: 1:49pm On May 02, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Thank Goodness. There are still sane ones around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by londayo: 1:49pm On May 02, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

When he was sacked by Ganduje, it was karma(his head was soft that time) but now that an Emir is in critical condition you are telling us his head is strong. We have issues in this part of the world, we must relate one thing to another
You are also part of the issue from your write up
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by jrusky(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2020
TheFacelessMan:

Here comes another unintelligent statement. So the index case in Àbia, Benue, Nassarawa are billionaires bah

Pls if you can't make intelligent statement never you quote me again ok.

No offense pls away from my mention.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by TheFacelessMan: 1:56pm On May 02, 2020
jrusky:

Here comes another unintelligent statement. So the index case in Àbia, Benue, Nassarawa are billionaires bah

Pls if you can't make intelligent statement never you quote me again ok.

No offense pls away from my mention.

Don't be so obviously stupid.

You mentioned Kano elites being targeted because of one Sanusi Lamido issue.

That's ridiculously foolish to say the least. You mentioned Kano, I addressed the idiocy of your stupid comment.

LMAO, "coronavirus targeting the ruling class" grin

Investnow2017.... you see why Nigeria is in such a sorry state? The quality of our "graduates"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Barrywilly(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2020
Point of correction, former Emir of Rano. All the Gandollar created emirs have all been sacked. I pray for him to get well soon. This coronavirus is no respecter of anybody. King again
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Strech(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2020
Wishing him a quick recovery .www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 let's click and show some love.by voting this beautiful sister.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by wink2015(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
CORONAVIRUS may be the new REVOLUTION that is coming to purge the northern region.

Their Emir had lived in self deceit for too long.

They refuse to advise their political leaders to change from their traditional way of life.

They prefer to be breastfed with southern crude oil money.

CORO is now the new GAME CHANGER !

1 Like

Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by DontCough: 2:12pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

There are more than a thousand reasons why you deserve to die, you have no right to judge any man.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by DontCough: 2:14pm On May 02, 2020
Temptee101:

Lies!

Some people are better of dead than being alive.

Pray you don't encounter evil people in your life.
Some people deserves to die while you deserve to live, right? The African mind is the reason for her backwardness.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by SocialJustice: 2:15pm On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
shocked COVID19 or the strange illness roaming the city? It seems that nemesis has come calling in Kano because Gandollar have enough problems on his hands already. One of his illegally appointed emir is down.What a gwan? Emir Sanusi head strong.
This thing is happening to everyone and not specific or targeted at anyone.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Dollabiz: 2:15pm On May 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by DontCough: 2:18pm On May 02, 2020
dazzlingd:

If only you understand the meaning of the Transfiguration of the Soul, you'll wish no man death.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Urchman200: 2:20pm On May 02, 2020
DontCough:
even when they denied ur love one the opportunity to live?
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by dazzlingd(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
DontCough:

There are more than a thousand reasons why you deserve to die, you have no right to judge any man.

Anybody that is blood thirsty and a serial killer deserves to die....
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
Racoon:
God just saved Sanusi walahi, imagine him as the only emir of Kano at this time. He's chilling now in his isolated quiet home.
Re: Sick Emir Of Rano, Tafida Abubakar Ila Taken To Hospital by Mirilas: 2:22pm On May 02, 2020
get well soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tijaniyyah Appoints Sanusi As Caliph, Social Distancing Shunned (Photos) / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Olori Wuraola Reverts To Her Maiden Name After Confirming Marriage Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.