Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account (104790 Views)

Kwara By-election: Bukola Saraki Faults Ibrahim Idris For Transferring Four Dpos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Brightersola7978: 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:

What kind of useless news is this?
The State has no name?
The deputy governor has no name?
This is more like beer parlor gossip.
Coward Tinubu newspaper.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Smilingjoe4(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
Na Oyo deputy governor... That's y dey want to impeach him.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Sar96: 4:21pm On May 02, 2020
so she dont have name and state
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by damade16(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:

What kind of useless news is this?
The State has no name?
The deputy governor has no name?
This is more like beer parlor gossip.
Coward Tinubu newspaper.

Children of hate will not mention name since it's not APC state.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Ladokun12(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2020
might be Oyo state who knows
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Ezmans: 4:52pm On May 02, 2020
fastseo:
angry
If not for wickedness on the part of our leaders from the local government to the Federal level... The Covind-19 cases wouldn't have gone up like this.

Distribute food and relive packages so people will stay inside... They see it as a time to enrich themselves, steal everything then start sharing 1 cup of garri.
If not help that people are getting from friends, well-wishers, co-operate orginazations, religious bodies etc,you could have seen dead bodies on our roads in this lockdown period bcs Nigeria government don't care about the citizens.Also this covid19 have open my eyes I have believe that nigeria don't have a government
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by 2016v2017: 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
Ningen:

Pénis is useless.

Anyway, why is he anonymous?
With no identity, this information is useless.

Journalism is dead in Nigeria.

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Zamfara(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
It is for safe keeping jor.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
Which state
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Glorylynn: 6:54pm On May 02, 2020
fastseo:
angry
If not for wickedness on the part of our leaders from the local government to the Federal level... The Covind-19 cases wouldn't have gone up like this.

Distribute food and relive packages so people will stay inside... They see it as a time to enrich themselves, steal everything then start sharing 1 cup of garri.

Wehdone bros...
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by gcof(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
and the media cannot name the state and the deputy government. Nigeria is no where near being redeemed
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by bluebay(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2020
I guess it’s the deputy of Makinde, Oyo state Deputy
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2020
Some guys are stupid. If this story is true, the man deserves to go to jail.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Fuckgovt: 8:20pm On May 02, 2020
hope4nigeria:
they have responsibility to keep doing their job and no matter cruel government stand on them, God will definitely recognize their services to humanity.
u, what have u done to help fight against those who oppress them? When we the citizens cannot hold our leaders accountable when they are been exposed, why shld the journalist be bothered about calling name that will put him in trouble while u sit down sheepishly and do nothing.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Fuckgovt: 8:26pm On May 02, 2020
contigiency:

How could you say a thing like that? Since you started posting nonsense and fake news in the social media, has anybody touched you?
what happened Jafar Jafar the Gandollar exposer, and the journalist that was charged with treason for reporting on the government of akwa ibom. When it's fake news the govt don't really care but when it's true news on their stealing they attack the journalist like bees. So in little mind, u enjoy this tyranny govt. Did u hear that 3 ppl were arrested of recently for criticizing buhari in a video? I guess ur not aware! Zombie
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by hope4nigeria(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2020
Fuckgovt:
u, what have u done to help fight against those who oppress them? When we the citizens cannot hold our leaders accountable when they are been exposed, why shld the journalist be bothered about calling name that will put him in trouble while u sit down sheepishly and do nothing.
don't judge what you don't know, I was arrested over my Facebook post in Abuja, I was detained for three weeks until my lawyer rescue me, I never give up, I will continue to speak for what is right. It's not everything you must know about what people are doing, some people have responsibility they must not fail
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Chuky7(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2020
E don dey happen
Mistresses must chop too you know
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Esteejay4u(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
shiegia

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Coolgent(m): 1:02am On May 03, 2020
Yenefer:
sharaap

1 Like

Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by twicenoni(m): 5:28am On May 03, 2020
If I were to be the sidechick I will use the money to buy bitcoin or iTunes card ki were lo se ewan
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Kimply: 6:42am On May 03, 2020
The looting has began. Always playing politics with people's lifes.
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by olamariamjonez(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2020
hmmmm......
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Tillatalk: 1:23pm On May 03, 2020
This is what Nigeria is made of
Re: Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account by Fuckgovt: 2:33pm On May 03, 2020
hope4nigeria:
don't judge what you don't know, I was arrested over my Facebook post in Abuja, I was detained for three weeks until my lawyer rescue me, I never give up, I will continue to speak for what is right. It's not everything you must know about what people are doing, some people have responsibility they must not fail
not everybody can stand cell 4 a day. That doesn't mean they shldnt speak out even if it's in parables. The govt is a tyranny one and ppl are being careful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.