Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Top 5 Online Jobs You Can Do From Home During Covid 19 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 5 Online Jobs You Can Do From Home During Covid 19 (651 Views)

Make Money Online From Home During This Corona Break. / How To Make Money From Home During Lockdown / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Online Jobs You Can Do From Home During Covid 19 by edun20: 8:52am On May 02, 2020
You can watch the 5 full tips of working from home on my youtube channel and subscribe by clicking the red

subscribe button below the video. The subscription is free. This will enable to see more content when I post them. Click

the link below to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLqonWb47V8&t=22s

Some of the Top 5 online jobs are :
Number 1
Become Transcriber
If you are good at understanding different English accents than you can easily make some good money by working for

few hours in a day.
You just need to hear audio and convert it into text form.
But, you need some smart working because if you do the whole process manually then it would take you multiple hours

to transcribe a 10 minutes video.

That’s where Otter comes to the rescue.
Its free plan 600 minutes per month would help you transcribe a video easily.
You just need to upload audio and it will transcribe it,
however, it is auto-generated so you need to listen to the audio and read the text carefully and correct text that

has been wrongly transcribed.
This practice would save a lot of time while transcribing.
Trust me I am telling it from personal experience.
Here are some website where you can get Transcribing jobs,

Transcribe Me .com
Go Transcribe .com
Rev .com

Number 2
Teach Online
Here I am not talking about preparing a full-fledged course for Udemy or Skillshare.
You can teach even if you do not have any college degree.
If you are in complete isolation at your home then you would love this job.
You do not need any sort of qualification if you know English then you can earn money.
Teach English on VIP KID .com – This website hire native English speakers to teach.

You can easily join this platform after giving a simple test.
You can earn an average of $22 for an hour class.
People are actually making some good by just spending a few hours in day teaching.
It could become a fun job if you are good at explaining.

You can watch the 5 full tips of working from home on my youtube channel and subscribe by clicking the red

subscribe button below the video. The subscription is free. This will enable to see more content when I post them. Click

the link below to watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLqonWb47V8&t=22s

(1) (Reply)

Soft 7k With Invest Kash / Do You Have Experience In Trading Oil Contracts? / How To Start Earning Bitcoin Today – Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.