Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today (59594 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija's Tolani Baj Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=89092586]Chidinma Turns 29 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chidinma[/quote

]

Since 2010 wey did lady don win project fame, she still.be 29 years...thats she was 19 when she contested for project fame....a great liar....

Naija Lady and lies goes peri persu. Meanwhile, Nah part-time she dey do for unilag wey take contest for the competition. And you know say part-time students are those wey Jamb don jam dem many time before dem come settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by justlegacy: 9:27am On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday to u Chidinma

She is actually my birthday mate
Congratulations to us

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by shakushakuist(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2020
specialbobby:

You no well o
Wish one be nacking

Abeg o, angel Ganiu, na typing error o grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by shakushakuist(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2020
SexytorresE:
Ole

E pain you I did not even try grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Mma, more better days ahead for you.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by adeniyi65(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

They ain't your category....your category dey sell pepper, awon Omo alata,for oshodi market. grin
their hole and oranges remains same.no hole is installed with AC not that any has special wiring.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by zedegit: 9:31am On May 02, 2020
femi4:
Boss, this is not chidinma cucumber

I know. I still maintain what I said. It could be her lookalike though.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by teebozz: 9:34am On May 02, 2020
She could be at least 15years old then in that school uniform worn in the Sound Sultans jagbajantis video in 2000.So,she should be around 35years now. Marriage is next o.
Anyway, HBD
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by AbleBouncer: 9:35am On May 02, 2020
Barrywhite8620:
29+10=39

Badt guy
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Kingrefreshed: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Chidinma Turns 29 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chidinma

Real 29 or her singing age?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Iceberg3: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
adeniyi65:
their hole and oranges remains same.no hole is installed with AC not that any has special wiring.

Yes, only that some of your category no dey baff for days. grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Deoboss(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2020
zedegit:

I know. I still maintain what I said. It could be her lookalike though.

She was back ground voice & also present in Sound Sultan’s music video plus Eva Alordia & late Zara Gretti

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:42am On May 02, 2020
And Chioma is still 25, awon eleriibu dede.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Mhizblinks: 9:44am On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday chidinma
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by zedman1(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
realokopi:
Happy birthday Chi.
So this smallie babe is older than I shocked
By the way, is she still singing?
Since she left Illbliss management she hasn't been making any impact.
Yeah, she was kind of off for a while, but a couple of weeks ago I downloaded one of her songs " love me". I think it's one of her recent songs. It makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Kenneth10110(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
xtremerules:
When last she sing song sef. Na to dey kiss flavour up and down.

Recently '40 years' ft Flavour
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday to chidinma ekile..
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Femeto: 9:45am On May 02, 2020
Go and sign with Mavin let your career blossom. You have the most powerful voice in the industry. Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by zedegit: 9:46am On May 02, 2020
Deoboss:

She was back ground voice & also present in Sound Sultan’s music video plus Eva Alordia & late Zara Gretti

What has it got to do with what I stated?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by adeniyi65(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2020
I source it out.chidinma is naturally beauty. in Broda shaggy's voice.will you marry me? ;d ;d

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by LilySam: 9:49am On May 02, 2020
Good morning everyone,

I am into data selling. Please patronize me . The price are blow;

1 GB = 450
2 GB= 900
3 GB= 1300

Aside from data , I have other products , such as waist trainer, oil perfume , bags, organic skin cream and gowns.

Contact me with dis number 0.9.0.6.9.1.7.7.7.1.7
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Denique(f): 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Barrywhite8620:
29+10=39

That's her real age... I know this because we both finished from the same secondary school and are age mates (just months apart). Former church member as well tongue

Not everyone lies about their age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:51am On May 02, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Chidinma my crush before Mercy Chinwo stole my heart kiss

Where is that mumu boy that always post a Photoshopped nude picture of Chidinma.?

I'm sure some mugus have been clicking on those links hoping to see her nude for free grin

Your account balance will soon be emptied for free grin grin grin

Please remove monkey hand from soup plate, Mercy Chinwo is mine

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Enwhen(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2020
shakushakuist:
Happy birthday ms kedike cool
N'abania, over to you, help us giver her birthday nacking gift rather

grin

..how today own wan take different from others ?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by 123vincent(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2020
this one, wey dey do fake give away for Twitter,.. happy birthday shaa
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by SexytorresE(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2020
Don’t never too serious na . Can’t I joke again embarassed
shakushakuist:

E pain you I did not even try grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Godwin5766(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Midgets

DEM DEY STUBBORN DIE...

Just like that rude ceecee
hey bro ! pls leave cee c out of this...we love her like dat
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2020
realokopi:
Happy birthday Chi.
So this smallie babe is older than I shocked
By the way, is she still singing?
Since she left Illbliss management she hasn't been making any impact.

That's the irony of life.
Illbliss made her blow but do you know that there was a guy named Suspect that was actually the person who brought her up, produced for her and introduced her to Illbliss? She hardly recognizes the guy after she went big but obviously she can't keep up the big competition in the industry because she is not connecting with the foundation. She is good no doubt but she is now with people who expect more from her which she is unable to deliver.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2020
HBD Petite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oldest Spinsters In Nollywood ( Photos ) / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party / Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.