Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ways To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Make Money Online (536 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money Online by solocube: 9:36am On May 02, 2020
Start Your Online Business Today!
Think about it, making money online is surprisingly easy once you set your mind to specific income goals. Ideally, the activities that you choose to engage in are fun, exploits your talents and interests, are worthy of your time, and offer fair compensation.

As the Internet continues to evolve, opportunities to earn supplementary and full-time online income will grow. The very definition of work in an information-based economy is evolving, with traditional full-time jobs disappearing in favor of different arrangements (e.g. self-employment, flexible schedules, changing skill sets, etc.).

1. Affiliate Marketing
This is a business model that's worth more than $50billion and is meant for people who don't want to go through the stress of creating a product,

Even if you don't have your own products or services to sell, affiliate marketing gives you a chance to earn strong commissions through a series of one-time sales (or ongoing monthly sales), the commission ranges between 25% to 90% depending on the merchant.

Online merchants provide you with an affiliate website (or a simple affiliate tracking link) and marketing support – all you have to do is promote the company with your link via social media, search engines or perhaps ideally your own website or blog.

The great thing about affiliate marketing is you don't have to create your own products, you don't have to provide any customer support, and you don't have to create your own marketing materials.

All you have to do is find a profitable niche, promote the products as an affiliate and earn a commission anytime a sale is made. Affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money online.

Even if you are offering your own products and services to many people, choose to also promote other people's products as an additional income stream to what they are already doing.
There are International Affiliate platforms like: JVZoo, Clickbank, Moreniche, Nutryst, markethealth...

E.g. Nutryst have merchants through which you can promote more than 300 products.
While Inhouse affiliate Platforms are companies with their own Inhouse programs,
This means the affiliate program is only for their own products.

This is how Amazon's affiliate program operates...
when you check the bottom links of most sites, you will find out that they have affiliate programs that can sign up with to sell their product. E,g. Konga, Jumia has their own affiliate programs
(photo: jumia site)

Nairabet has its own affiliate where you make money by referring users to Nairabet...
one of top Nairabet's top affiliate is 21yrs old from Belgium and he earns $17,000(N6,205,000) per month...

Are you seeing what i am seeing??
You must know that,
These International merchants owns various products that you can promote once you are a member of the network.
Some don't accept Nigerians(e.g. Clickbank), but what some Nigerians do is to use foreign address.

I am Launching my affiliates in July, 2020 and I will launch out with 50% in commission, which means if my product cost #15000, an affiliate will get #7,500.
To register your intention, send a mail to me on 10xchedva@gmail.com with subject "interested in Affiliate"

EBook Creation
Regardless of your current occupation and lifestyle, there is probably a book inside of you that's screaming to get out.

The real question is how do I start?
But my common answers has always been start with a niche, then get a topic...

For many people, the idea of writing a book can be intimidating but keep in mind that if you are writing eBooks that you're selling on your own website, group or publishing to Amazon Kindle you can write shorter books that are more focused on a specific niche or issue...
you don't have to write extremely long books that take months or years to crank out.

Examples:
Niche: Salesmanship
Topic: How to sell more Land as a Real estate Owner

Headlines:
How i sold my first Land
Understanding the psychology of clients
How to sell 100hectares of Land in one year
How to retail your clients to buy again
Many people will buy and buy and refer people to buy (Note: I can teach you how to sell, land, houses, and Estates- i have helped to sell few Lands and Estates).

Online Freelancing
If you have any skills(like copywriting, content writing, transcribing, Architectural designs, web developer, Voice over, interpretation. etc) or are adept in various IT/software domains,
freelancing may prove to be a lucrative source of income.

Increasingly, companies are turning to outside sources for specific assignments, and if you can prove your worth there will be more work available.

Even simple skills like data entry may be to your liking, you can offer at least 5-30 hours weekly. For Example on Upwork, you can be paid $20/hour, you know what that means...
Do you wanna learn UPWORK, UPSKILLZ, FIVERR!(These are international marketplace)

How to start:
Get a computer with an Internet connection
Register on the site, then as soon as you are approved,
congratulations....
Anybody can be a freelancer, and the best part of it is that you get better on the job..
Though it's not really a passive income stream, doing freelance work is one of the fastest ways to generate income.

Online mentorship and Consultancy
Pay serious attention to this...

With the low cost of communication and technology, you can connect with anyone around the world.

I have mentored several people that i have never seen and yet they have paid for my services...
If you're already making money selling information then you definitely have the opportunity to add mentorship and consulting online as a source of revenue.

This isn't nearly as scary is it sounds if you've never done it before. Most people who are buying from you would love the opportunity to speak with you to answer specific questions and get personalized advice.

With tools like PowerPoint, PDF, Zoom, video conferencing, webinar technology, you can offer consultation to anyone through writings, one-on-one calls, group coaching calls, recorded videos and small mastermind meetings.

A simple eBook sale can lead to a high-end client who wants to pay to work with you one-on-one.
Offering Mentorship and consulting is one of the highest price methods of generating income.

3D Animation
This is one of the best means to market your brand, with the ever evolving technology, many companies who were on the verge of going extinct,with the use of this animation video,has not just survived but made tons of cash…
I won't be dwelling much on this,'cos I already have a detailed video Training course on this…
Dm me to get yours

Digital courses/Online courses
Creating and selling online courses is a booming market internationally. The E-learning market was worth $107 billion in 2015, $190 billion in 2018 and is expected to exceed $300 Billion by 2025.. Hot cake right?
The first course I bought was "how to do mini-importation"(both EBook, and video)...

Some of you know how bad you want to know some things,
That's the reason you signed up for this group.
Feature of the Courses that are profitable:
1.It must solve problems / frustrations Or
2. The information must help them move closer or achieve a hot desire that they have

Here is what I am trying to say:
What about how to cook dinner in 30 minutes or less?

what about how to get the baby to sleep through the night?

How to start Human hair as low as N20k(One of my hot selling product)

Note: I have a full blown course on this,just Dm me if you need it

What university course can teach you how to sell on Instagram?
what about how to improve your fertility as a man or woman?
What about how to handle a cheating spouse?
What about how to prepare ofada sauce?
What about how to sell anything to anyone?(Still working on this)
How to turn your skill to digital for 100X income?
These are just 9 out of thousands of digital courses that sell like crazy on the internet.

In each of these cases, there’s a problem and the digital product offers the solution
Digital courses could come in different format, like Ebook, Video, Audio etc.

If you are not already selling an online course, you are missing out on a big opportunity.
For example, as an online instructor you could be earning from a few Thousand naira per year to a six- or seven-figure income. In fact, you could reach up to a six-figure number while treating your course business as a part-time project.

The price of the course: Are you selling a #1,500 or a #200,000 course? This makes a huge difference on how many people you need to sell your course to make your revenue goals.

Your audience: Do you have an email list? Any social media followers? Do you have access to partners and their network? The bigger, more engaged network, the more customers you can expect to get.

If you don’t have an audience yet, you can make some hypothesis based on how many people you expect to reach out. Will it be 100 or 200 or 1000 email subscribers?

Conversion rates for online courses depends on the subject, the price and your capability to attract and sell to the right people. You can think of conversions as:

The course topic: a successful online course starts with a profitable topic. Your course idea determines whether people will love your course or not and if it’s going to sell.

Your audience’s income: consider how much your target audience earns and whether they are willing to spend on digital products, such as online courses.

Copywriting
The first time I saw the word copywriting, I was like, what kind of skill is this? and the definition i gave to it was ..."you copy someone else write ups" ,
not knowing that it's an high income skill that anybody can dream of.
So, one day, i checked Google and i found many enticing definitions but in summary it goes like this;

Copywriting is the ability to use written words to persuade someone to take action!
The action could be to buy a product or service, it could be to invest, it could mean to win a contract...

It simply means the ability of using written words to sell.

Copywriting is one of the highest paid skill that is in high demand. Everybody needs a copywriter: be it Advertising, Email, products description, website, Landing page, Services, resume, etc.

Copywriters are highly paid either per words, or per hour depending on the terms. Even as a freelancer(Like#). Everybody needs a copywriter.

Copywriting is different from content writing, academic writing which entails grammar...
see this example:

Professional communication helps me the challenges of todays digital world, where comunication is more important than ever..(it's too wordy)

Copy equals money
To become a copywriter:
1. write the way you talk. so that your prospect can hear your word. Use lots of You, Your instead of I, me, we, make use of your personal tone. make use of one word paragraph

2. Desire is more than degree. you dont need a fore knowledge in journalism, its just for you to write to sell and convert a clients.

3. Master short form copy first, because it builds your confidence. do 80% research and %20 writings. Reseacrh about your prospect, Think about what you want to write.
Checkout this headlines:
Words to use to win the girl of your dream...etc

Digital Trainings.
I already loss count of the numbers of the online training that i have done, both on national level and international platform either free or paid ones and i have successfully organize some trainings too..

Online training is the future in today's world.
Some of you here are not making any sales because there is lockdown, while some of us are still making cool cash,

It's because I have learnt to digitalize my skills...
Things you need to know are:

1. The first thing first is the niche that you want to go into, focus on one thing at a time.
2. There are many platforms to be used .e.g. whatsapp, Zoom, webinar, Facebook, Instagram, Google class etc
3. Do both free and Paid Trainings
4. You can make 6 to 7 figures every month without leaving your one room apartment or noys quarter...Lol

Go out there and win
WhatsApp:+2349065655695/+2348164870942

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Business / Please All Those Crowd In Banks Today Did They Want To Deposit, Withdraw Or For / Breaking: United States To Borrow Record $3tn As Spending Soars Amid Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.