Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Heartwarming Thank Messages For Doctors And Nurses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heartwarming Thank Messages For Doctors And Nurses (199 Views)

Lagos LCDA Approves 100% Pay Rise For Doctors In Phcs / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartwarming Thank Messages For Doctors And Nurses by antonio1973(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2020
They Deserve Endless Thank Yous From All Of Us Whose Lives Have Been Positively Affected By Their Tenderness, Resilience, And Skilful Professionalism. Below Are Some Heartfelt Thank You Messages For Our Nurses And Doctors. A doctor is an angel on coats and scrubs. Your personality is one to kill for, yet you put away decency to get dirty with blood and mutilated human parts. You are awesome!

Thank Messages For Doctors And Nurses

*Your thoughtfulness and thoroughness contributed in speeding up my healing process. I wonder what could have become of me if you weren’t the one who handled my case. Thank you, doctor.

* Let me take out a moment in my busy life to send a thank you note to a very amazing doctor who is full of love and commitment.

* Months ago, I was confined to a sick bed. Your reassurances and prompt medical attention were the tools that God used to restore me back to health. I won’t fail to thank you wholeheartedly for coming to my rescue then.

* Doctor, your kindness was indeed, my saving grace on that fateful day when all I felt was pain. Pain killers did little, compared to your consistent show of concern to see me better. Thank you.

* I was undeserving of your care after shouting at you out of my cluelessness. Yet, you showed me respectable maturity by discharging your duties to the best of your ability. I thank you for being a shining star.

* The strength in your voice was enough to ignite hope in my sick husband. You calmly explained to us in simple terms, all that we needed to know about his health condition. Thank you!

* You are not called a doctor for nothing. You possess this strength of character, the goodwill and the killer smiles that can make sickness leap out of a body with joy. I truly admire you and hope that one of my sons will become a doctor someday.

* You stepped into our ward, and became the life connector that we all needed to survive. Thank you, doctor, for your infectious smiles and positive spirit. They brought health back into me.

* When we were told that my wife was told she would give birth through a C-section, we least expected it to be less dramatic. Sooner than we imagined, our healthy child was born. We are grateful to you. Thank you!

* It took you several years of study in school to become the person of relentless resilience that you are. It isn’t enough that you practice medicine; you do it like it is your life’s calling.

* Dear nurse, it is impossible not to remember all that you did for me when it was as though all hope was lost. Thanks and God bless.

* Your smiles were reassuring, and your faith was strong enough to pull me into believing that I would make it out, alive. Thanks, nurse, for your immeasurable kindness.

* You are a kind man. There are not many male nurses around but you have proven to be one with a remarkable difference. Thank you for being humane, and for checking up on me frequently while I was on admission.

* Every day, and on a round-the-clock basis, you make immense sacrifices to ensure that our health centres and hospitals aren’t devoid of helps whenever we call in sick. Thank you.

* I don’t want to wait till Nurses’ Appreciation Day to thank you for being my children’s most loved nurse. You are the reason they get all excited to make dental visits to the hospital.

* When we take stock of all that you do for our pregnant women, for our sick babies, for our sick and elderly, and for the rejected and lonely, we have no choice but to humble ourselves to say, “Thank you, very much.”

* When it comes to expertise, I have never seen a more skilful and dedicated nurse like you. You multitask efficiently, a clear indication that you are a very capable hand. I am really awed by all you do. Thanks for your excellence in service delivery.

* To say I was moved to tears by your care is an understatement. I will forever remember your kindness, and will always repay you in many ways till my last breath. Thank you, nurse.

Re: Heartwarming Thank Messages For Doctors And Nurses by Tpave(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2020
We all in Nairaland says.....THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Heartwarming Thank Messages For Doctors And Nurses by thorpido(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2020
These words are not for Nigerian doctors and nurses,are they?
The seem to be vilified in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

170 New Cases Of Covid-19 Repoted In Nigeria / Covid-19: Home-Made Respirator By Somalia Engineer / African Countries Starting Importing Covid19 ORGANIC MEDICINE To Cure Coronaviru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.