Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS (3926 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 11:13am On May 02, 2020
The happy mother shares some of her daughters pictures online with caption;
I'm so jealous of my daughters! The kind of friendship and love they have for each other is something worthy of study! They're literally each other's best friend and have been inseparable since day 1

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/nigerian-mum-gushes-about-stong-bond.html

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by NextD18: 11:14am On May 02, 2020
Fake!

They are close because they are still young, let them grow older when their women's natural traits of competing will set in, they'll you'll see for yourself.

Sisters are never that close.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Reason many ladies find it difficult to relate with other ladies. They aren't use to relating to ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by CplusJason: 11:14am On May 02, 2020
It's all good until one Yoruba Demon walks into the family.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Yuceeluv(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2020
Hunku...between her daughters she said. Not her and her daughter.

NextD18:
Fake!

Mothers and daughters are never close.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Yuceeluv(f): 11:18am On May 02, 2020
This isn't rare na...i and my sister made plots(harmless ones) back then against our mum na.

We were partners, best friends, trade by barter experts, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Benevento(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Fake!

Mothers and daughters are never close.cheesy

Baba shey you get glaucoma ni?

Always looking for likes&share, Go through the post again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Capalot: 11:21am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Fake!

They are close because they are still young, let them grow older. Sisters are never that close.

Reason many ladies find it difficult to relate with other ladies. They aren't use to relating to ladies.

because of FTC award he failed to understand before commenting

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Capalot: 11:24am On May 02, 2020
CplusJason:
sorry just finished now i gave guy below me maybe some other person can help you attention seeker
Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by jaymichael(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2020
CplusJason:
Like say you know wetin I wan been type.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 11:29am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Fake!

They are close because they are still young, let them grow older when their women's natural traits of competing will set in, they'll you'll see for yourself.

See your life outside. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Bossontop(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2020
CplusJason:

And then.......

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by ashewoboy(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2020
it is a lie. she faked it for them just for the cloutcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by CplusJason: 11:35am On May 02, 2020
Capalot:

sorry just finished now i gave guy below me maybe some other person can help you attention seeker
Kindly type in English... I don't understand the gibberish you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by CplusJason: 11:36am On May 02, 2020
Bossontop:

And then.......
grin
Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Northurmate: 11:42am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Fake!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by donbachi(m): 11:43am On May 02, 2020
NextD18:
Fake!

why not wish them well and pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by Cyberbasil: 2:34pm On May 02, 2020
���

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2020
na now she wan break the bond
Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by fr3do(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
Just wait for that sibling rivalry

*Sips tea*

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by spartan117(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
NextD18:

Fake!

Mothers and daughters are never close. cheesy

Don't lie this is your real comment cheesy

You have gone to edit it after being dragged for posting rubbish just because of FTC grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Gushes About The Stong Bond Between Her Daughters. PHOTOS by janedonez(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2020
They are always close at tender age. But during adulthood, competition sets in. They assume an independent identity and awareness

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Diane Flaunts Hot Shape In These New Photos / Nigerian Gay Bisi Alimi Gets Bigoted, Homophobic Nigerian Kicked Out Of UK Shop / Many Faces Of Iyabo Ojo, How She Transformed From Black To White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.